Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
So far so good - bracelet fits my husband, birthday present for today, just wait and see how he gets on - seems very pleased so far!
Excellent quick service and bracelet of quality
1ST class service and prompt delivery
The bracelet arrived the next day. It is also is excellent quality and looks great, I'm very pleased
First time purchase absolutely impressed with first class product and service. Thank you
Very happy with my purchase. Great quality and service. I did find it a bit fiddly to remove links, but got there eventually. My swear jar is now full!
Product arrived promptly, was super easy to adjust the size and looks smart as a carrot. Highly recommended.
Happy with my bracelet good fit without adjustment quick delivery nicely presented.
Excellent service-delivered in 2days.
I bought the 4 leaf clover version magnetic bracelet for my Niece and it looks so elegant, she suffers with very bad headaches, it’s a little early for results to be confirmed. Delighted with the service and the speed in which it arrived. Thank you very much, I will definitely be shopping with Advance Trading again.
Very good service provided fast delivery and goods are of good quality. Would recommend to anyone .
Excellent products, attractive but durable.
Ordering from this company could not be easier, look for you chosen item, order it and pay for it, simple, every thing is set out in full colour making choosing a pleasure, photograph's are clear and well shown and ordering is so simple with delivery quick and efficient, quility is second to non and all items look so good that one is not enough. I WILL be ordering from them again soon,
Thank you very much for a great service , on time delivery . excellent job . Keep up the good work
Excellent service, speedy delivery and a good product. Many thanks
Excellent service quality products fast delivery
I have placed an order for another bracelet (ladies ) & was disappointed when I could not activate the £10 money off voucher(mv29557 ) which I received with my order. No doubt you can rectify this.
Beautifully designed bracelet which fits me perfectly. I have worn magnetic bracelets for quite a few years and found them very beneficial, I would hope that the double row of magnets of the MPS bracelet is more powerful than the bracelets I have used before.
Lovely magnetic bracelet, came in a nice pouch too! It was a little difficult to take out links with the tool supplied as the pin in it didn’t line up with the pin in the bracelet. My husband succeeded eventually though. Only just bought it so will wait to see if the magnets help me.
No problem with ordering. Delivery very quick. Too soon to say whether it has been any good.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,078 reviews