Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Very good price and quick delivery of my stainless steel magnetic bracelet. Very satisfied with my purchase."
"Bracelet came next day. It’s really good quality. Excellent service; I’m really pleased with my order."
"We've only had them for a few days but they seem good value for money"
"Very pleased thank you"
"I brought this for my husband who initially was not convinced of its ability to provide health benefits, but went along with my requests for him to give it a try. He is now a convert, he noticed almost immediately that he felt fewer aches and pains, and had improved well being. He wears it constantly."
"I ordered a his and hers titanium bracelet which would appear to be good quality. In general I am fairly happy with this purchase but unfortunately the clasp on my bracelet is not strong enough to hold for even the most basic movement. I have had to add some wire to wrap around the clasp to prevent it opening inadvertently causing me to lose the bracelet - This issue really needs to be addressed"
Humans are not the same; some are stronger than others, and also perceptions also may be different from one person to the next.

So, clasp may seems to be too loose or too tight to you: Because the person who checked & tested your clasp before packing it may have different idea of what it should feel like.

For this reason, with every item, we send a printed guide for clasp maintenance & repairs.

It is an internal page in the multi-pages flyer that arrived with your item (it is a one page long and called: TROUBLESHOOTING).

It is a guide to deal with clasp if it too loose or too tight.
"Super fast delivery, lovely looking bracelet. Very happy."
"They had what I wanted, i bought it ,no fuss no problems just how it should be"
"Amazingly quick delivery and really good quality magnetic bracelets. Thanks guys (and gals)"
"I first of all bought one bracelet for myself on Amazon, and was so pleased with it I bought this ladies one for my wife. Although I have only worn mine for a week or so I am sure I can feel an improvement in my joints. Service also excellent. thank you."
"Nice lightweight bracelet exactly as on the mps website which came next day, easy to remove a link to resize with included free tool, clasp a bit tight but as bracelet stays on 247 not a big problem, never heard of the company before as this is my first bracelet but have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent product well priced plus good service"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery, first class product0"
"This company has excellent customer service. Really helpful staff. The jewellery is beautiful. Delivery is excellent. Order today and get it tomorrow. Will order them in the future."
"I have had my bracelet for a couple of years now and love it, I do not get the pain I used to in my wrist. Just ordered another one for a friend. Highly recommended"
"Product and delivery excellent. Only issue is with the strength of the pin in the link removal tool- it bends too easily."
"My magnet braclet fits perfect it seems to give me relief in my hand but I have not Had it that long but I have always believed in magnets very good quick delivery The quality of the braclet is very good"
"Arrived next day. Excellent service. Too early to say how effective the magnetic bracelet is but quality and packaging appear 1st class."
"Very satisfied with quality, arrived in two days. Would definitely buy from mps again, seems to be helping but early days."
"Great bracelet, fast on-time delivery."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 847 reviews