Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Excellent service & comuniction's smooth transaction very fast delivery. I bought 2 Copper & Zink Magnetic Bracelets, 1 for myself & 1 for my wife, we both like them very much, they are well made, stylish, & comfortable."
"Quick delivery of very nice magnetic bracelet. Better than I thought. Thanks MPS. Recommended"
"not enough time to tell properly yet ,"
"Brilliant fast service. Ordered 2 bracelets, excellent value. Will purchase again from website"
"Great products and a great service, highly recommend this company."
"Item was bought as a gift, recipient thrilled with bracelet Good service, communication and web site Highly recommended Thanks to MPS"
"Arrived in good time, too soon to rate the effectively of the product but looks good."
"Outstanding service from start to finnish from this company ! Product 100% happy - web site works very well and delivery super quick too. Pleasant change from a lot of others ! why can`t they follow this company ? Will use again soon. Graham--- Staffordshire"
"Good descriptions of all the bracelets, and excellent delivery"
"very quick service. easy website to use."
"Very good bracelet just want we wanted extremely good service and delivery"
"I ordered online one day and it arrived the next and is just right for mee"
"Swift delivery, once the Christmas holidayscwere over. Very pretty beacelet. Early days to know how effective it is, but here's hoping! Thank you."
"Last year 18/12/2018 I start to online order the bracelets... Until now today 05/01/2019 I haven't received my bracelets... Before I check Royal mail, the message is leaving UK already... Can let me know when I can received???"
Posted to Singapore, still on route. It takes a long time to post to Singapore at the Christmas period !!!
"nice designs.I dont know yet if it works, But women's bracelets are much too big for me with skinny wrists,"
"I am unsnle to review item purchased as i am yet to recieve confirmation of it being dispatched let slone recieve the item. I have only given 1 star rating as i am unable to submit my review if i give a star rating"
We were on Christmas holiday, and we had large messages at the site that we will post paid orders in the new year. Order now posted, and we will not be on holiday until late December 2019 :)
"I have ordered the item on 22 of december and still have not go it yet. It was a present and i am very disappointed. I understand its Christmas period but still its over 9 days already"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 917 reviews