Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Click Here

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Brought the bracelet wore it for a few day I’m sure it works ordering was easy and a prompt delivery"
"Very pleased with my purchase excellent value for money"
"I am so amazed at the 3 day transformation to my health deomnthis product The benefits were so substantial It gave me my life back after 20 years of torturous struggle So.. even tho I was in tears about the source of the material for profit I would swear by it My only issue is it came off somehow by day five and so I have no money to replace it and have lost the benefits So ? Not entirely sure what I do but I’m definitely realising a lot"
"My husband loves it,he said it works as the pain has subsides no more moans from him thank you"
"Excellent free delivery nicely packaged but most of all lovely bracelet"
"I came across this product online as I had one year ago which I bought in Spain, I got one from MPS and was very please with my purchase, I will sure to be purchasing more for gifts."
"Delivery very good"
"Easy website and prompt delivery, good quality bracelet and nice design thank you"
"Very good service and excellent product."
"The bracelet surpassed expectations. My husband is very pleased with it. Hopefully the magnets will offer some relief. The service from mps was very good. The bracelet arriving within 48 hours and was well packaged"
"Prompt service. Bracelet well made and looks really nice. Shortening it was a right pain. Extremely difficult. Long pin was required which was already bent. Husband eventually managed it. No easy task either, as now both being visually challenged. Haven't the heart to tell him it's still too long."
"My order was dispatched quickly and arrived next day. The bracelet has already made some improvement to the pain and discomfort in my hushand’s wrist and it looks good too!"
"Bracelet was as described. Delivery was very quick. Too early to comment on the benefits but similar bracelets have provided benefits in the way of good quality sleep, more energy and reduced anxiety. Whether these are due to placebo effect is immaterial. What does count is the way a person feels after wearing one."
"I originally ordered a magnetic bangle for my husband as he has some health issues but I loved the quality and service so much that I'm going to order one for myself as soon as I can. The bangle I got for him is lovely and stylish."
"Called up before making my purchase for clarification, excellent on the phone and made me feel really at ease. Bracelet cane within two days, very impressed, perfectly sealed and very pretty bracelet. Present for my mum and no doubt she is going to love it."
"very good appearance easy to wear we had to adjust the size of the bracelet by removing 2 clasps which was easy as a tool was provided with instructions very easy to follow and very impressed with the service and delivery"
"Very quick delivery. Good value. Easy to shorten with the gadget included. Happy customer"
"Too soon to say this product works BUT it arrived between the stated time. It is good quality, it looks nice and comfortable to wear."
"Look good quality, prompt delivery, pleased with the product"
"I have written a review in my reply to an earlier email. I commended your effort with which my order was promptly dispatched and received. I also thanked you for including the resizing tool with which I easily resized the bracelet to a perfect fitting. As soon as I started wearing the bracelet, its effect was felt. I had a good sleep like never before. I was wondering whether enhancing good sleep is one of the functions of the magnetic bracelet. I have started giving out the enclosed flyers to my friends."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,022 reviews