Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Click Here

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Happy with my bracelet good fit without adjustment quick delivery nicely presented."
"Excellent service-delivered in 2days."
"I bought the 4 leaf clover version magnetic bracelet for my Niece and it looks so elegant, she suffers with very bad headaches, it’s a little early for results to be confirmed. Delighted with the service and the speed in which it arrived. Thank you very much, I will definitely be shopping with Advance Trading again."
"Very good service provided fast delivery and goods are of good quality. Would recommend to anyone ."
"Excellent products, attractive but durable."
"Ordering from this company could not be easier, look for you chosen item, order it and pay for it, simple, every thing is set out in full colour making choosing a pleasure, photograph's are clear and well shown and ordering is so simple with delivery quick and efficient, quility is second to non and all items look so good that one is not enough. I WILL be ordering from them again soon,"
"Thank you very much for a great service , on time delivery . excellent job . Keep up the good work"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery and a good product. Many thanks"
"Excellent service quality products fast delivery"
"I have placed an order for another bracelet (ladies ) & was disappointed when I could not activate the £10 money off voucher(mv29557 ) which I received with my order. No doubt you can rectify this."
"Beautifully designed bracelet which fits me perfectly. I have worn magnetic bracelets for quite a few years and found them very beneficial, I would hope that the double row of magnets of the MPS bracelet is more powerful than the bracelets I have used before."
"Lovely magnetic bracelet, came in a nice pouch too! It was a little difficult to take out links with the tool supplied as the pin in it didn’t line up with the pin in the bracelet. My husband succeeded eventually though. Only just bought it so will wait to see if the magnets help me."
"No problem with ordering. Delivery very quick. Too soon to say whether it has been any good."
"Very speedy delivery,great bracelet,was easy to adjust to size"
"Great service, and a beautifully presented product. Very pleased with everything I received, including the pretty bracelet.. have only had it for a day, so too soon to say how potent the pain relief is, but judging by the high standard of everything else I am sure it will be great!"
"I purchase the magnetic brecelet for my wife who is very pleased with with the way it has relieved the pains she has been experiencing.Can definateley reccommend."
"I received this bracelet within 16 hours of order.i wanted this bracelet to wear with and complement a copper one that i recently bought.my early reaction is that this bracelet is perfect for my needs."
"I purchased this bracelet for my husband who suffers with arthritis. He had previously used a plain copper bangle which had become distorted. This bracelet looks so much more stylish. After only a few days he feels there has been some health benefit, although we understand there is no evidence to support this."
"Very prompt delivery, as described, good information provided on how to look after the item."
"Good prices, good communication and fast delivery."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,047 reviews