Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Excellent, fast delivery multiple extra's came with bracelet. Love the bracelet and excellent price.
Very impressed with the quality of my magnetic therapy bracelet, good price and prompt delivery... I am sure it is helping with the pain I get in a bone spur in my thumb, as well as reducing the tingling in my hands/wrists after working with my husband, who is a landscape gardener. Thank you!
Great selection at great prices, super fast delivery.
Would highly recommend
Happy with the product.
Price was a bargain, delivery was rapid and the bracelet was spot on
I am so impressed with this company. I bought a magnetic bracelet which I had to return as I had a problem- my fault not theirs. They refunded immediately and suggested another product that was more suitable. I would certainly recommend them to everybody.
Easy online ordering service and speedy delivery. The bracelet is a gift so I cannot comment on fitting etc. as it hasn't been worn yet.
Perfect, I purchased the copper bracelet for my mother who has arthritis... This is brill - would highly recommend!!!!
The item arrived very fast. The bangle was as discribed ,and of good quality . I can't fault anything , really happy šŸ˜Š
Looks good fits good and link splice great touch
Arrived in super quick time
Easy to order. Prompt delivery.
Well presented .
Bracelet exactly as seen on web site.
Easy to alter to fit, tool provided.
A very large choice of bracelets. Very fast postage. Easy instructions for taking out links and very useful other information. Too early to say if the bracelet works as have only just put it on. Would definitely recommend for efficiency.
My husband was able to adjust the size easily with the user friendly tool and instructions provided. He has not taken it off since and is very pleased with the style and fitting.
Excellent service, special packaging and clear instructions if needed. Extremely pleased with bracelet, not bulky like you may imagine. Bought one for my daughter a few weeks back and she was so pleased with hers I thought I would purchase one for myself.
I have one of these bracelets myself, and was very pleased with design and material that I bought one for my wife. Excellent service delivery was first class. Would recommend this company to anyone who needs a first class bracelet. Phil Best
Great products. Fabulous delivery time.
It arrived quicker then stated which was a bonus the bracelet itself is very pretty I am delighted with it.
Fabulous experience. Easy to order, lots of choice and delivery very fast
It did the job in a fast and efficient manner. I would have no hesitation of using this service again.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,369 reviews