Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Fits very well
I really like the look of this bracelet great style
This bracelet replaced an identical one I lost . Wouldn’t be without it as it prevents my “golfers elbow “
Very nice bracelets. Fast delivery .Would order again.
Excellent service.the bracelet was just as expected well presented in case.
Excellent ! Lovely surprise.All my family were sure it was real gold until I told them.Very, very surprised that the explanation for using the gadget for shortening the length was so easy to use.Don't know yet if it will help me with my arthritus but I love it anyway as a piece of jewellery.Liked the cleaning cloth and the soft case for keeping this super bracelet in.Thank you.
Lovely copper bracelet, very well made. Arrived super quick with a velvet pouch for storage. Excellent product and service. Highly recommended.
Was given as a birthday present and he was delighted with it.
First Class Service & Product
Just what I wanted. Arrived on time, look very smart.
Very pleased with the service and prompt delivery
Very pleased with my purchase will place another order shortly
Looks like a good quality magnetic bracelet let’s hope it solved my pains and aches in time .
Excellent and stylish
5 out of 5..............impressed quick delivery and very happy with item
Excellent service. Fast dispatch and delivery. Well packaged.
Excellent service and Excellent products would recommend to anyone who needs a fantastic quality bracelet.
Ordered the Polaris Copper Titanium Magnetic Therapy bracelet which arrived 3 days after placing the order. Looks great and fits perfectly. First class service.
2 bangles purchased, one of the sizes needed was not available so I e-mailed the company and received an answer - and the size was made available - within the hour. The bangles have arrived today well within the delay mentioned (France). They are most attractive and good quality. I am very impressed with both the service and the product.
Surprisingly fast service. Ordered one day and it arrived the next. Beautifully presented and a tool for removing links if needed and very clear instructions. The bracelet is exactly like the picture and I would certainly recommend this company. My husband wants one now!
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,441 reviews