Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Very good quality products supplied by return. Remarkably good service!
Great product delivered on time free of charge.
Very prompt delivery in good quality packaging.
The bracelet seems of good quality and I’m waiting to see if it performs as well as my last one seemed to do!
Great product great value
Excellent service! Order placed on Thursday afternoon and item was delivered on Saturday morning!
I bought a magnetic bracelet last week on behalf of my elderly neighbour. Delivery was extremely fast and communication from the company was excellent..The item is excellent quality and I’m sure my neighbour will feel the benefits soon..he’s very happy with it .
Hi😊 bought a dog collar and a mans bracelet! They seem like really nice quality and came super quick!! Don’t know if they’re working yet ??? 😜
MPS magnetic bracelets.Athen ladies bracelet.Ordered 10Sept. Dispatched 11 Sept. I have found everything about this company excellent- product,presentation,speed of delivery& so much information, showing real pride in their business. I would recommend anyone looking for magnetic bracelets to go straight to MPS.
Although I ordered the expanding bracelet with gold trim I received the same bracelet in black.
My husband liked it in black so I kept it. By
I am very pleased with my bracelet. Have worn it for 2 days and all my pain has disappeared. Brilliant. Also very impressed with next day delivery.
Top service
Top product
Looks very good not been used yet as it is a present for my husbands birthday
The bracelet I purchased was a 'birthday present for my son whose birthday is not for another two weeks. The bracelet looks very smart and the delivery was very prompt. Would definitely purchase from this seller again.
I was very pleased with the excellent service and quick delivery
The quality of my bracelet is of a very high standard
Excellent service - bracelet arrived 2 days after order. Quality of product is very good. Would definite recommend.
Good quality product and very efficient service
Bought two bracelets, both Very stylish and comfortable to wear. Slight adjustment required on my wife’s the the handy tool provided made it easy
Great service
Sent the wrong colour our first time but a simple phone call and the right one was sent the next day totally happy with the bracelet I’ve had magnet bracelets and copper bands for years and years and believe me they work
So far I’ve been absolutely delighted with the bracelets and also the delivery time, as I‘be only been wearing mine a couple of days I’ve felt what I think are small improvements, but feel that I need longer to be able to comment on any health benefits
Fast, efficient service. Excellent product, as described. Represents outstanding value for money. Feeling better already from wearing the bracelet.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,454 reviews