Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Very easy to order and fantastic speed of delivery from point of order! Would highly recommend"
"Good company to deal with *****"
"GOOD QUALITY ITEM AND EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Order placed and the bracelet delivered the next day excellent"
"Resizing tool for bracelet purchased several years ago. Excellent delivery response, the bracelet is still as new and the tool worked fine."
"I ordered this as a gift, came super quick. I was very pleased fitted perfectly sits lovely and flat on the wrist. Very good value!!! Thankyou ."
"Absolutely first class service. Delivered very quickly. To-of-the-range - even has a velvety pouch in which to store the bracelet. I have no complaints! Non at all. Whatsoever."
"Really lovely bracelet and fast efficient service. Thank you."
"Prompt , good quality and nicely packaged. Thankyou"
"Arrived so quickly less than 24hrs they both look great are Christmas presents so no comments yet"
"Fantastic I dont know if anybody else has mentioned this but as soon as I put the bracelet on a warn sensation went up my arm since ive got it I havent taken it off and feel tons better it all started for me when I was plumbing a shower in at home and handling the copper pipe aches iny arm joints and knee joints just went so my wife mentioned about the copper bracelet and thats me sorted thankyou thankyou"
"It’s great and can’t believe order one day came next day so thank u"
"Quality bracelet excellent magnets.very pleased with purchase."
"Found what I looking for. Great website. Will shop again ."
"Fast delivery. Arrived well packaged. Item is a Christmas gift so can't comment further other than it looks great. I have purchased from here previously but my husband lost his bracelet hence a further purchase as he was very happy with the quality."
"I have just bought one for my sister for Christmas having bought her one last year which very quickly lost its colour and turned brassy ( it had stones in it) I’m hoping the gold one will keep its colour! I have however had one for years which is still going strong."
"I have happily spent over £300 pounds with this company, because of their top quality products & customer service. I looove their bracelets which I personally own 4 of. Then on top of that I bought 2 for my wife, 2 for two friends so that's 4 and then another 2 for my mother and I will probably buy some more at some point! Lol xD I have felt more energy and well-being benefits using MPS bracelets and everybody who I have got them for have felt better while wearing them and absolutely love the look of the bracelets. Seeing friends faces light up when I have presented bracelets to them is a joy money can't buy... It's somewhat priceless. The way I look at it is if you are looking to buy them to improve your health or simply because you like the look of the jewellery you won't be disappointed. P.S. MPS products look even better in person, so... If you are in any doubt if you should buy from MPS or not... DON'T BE! Just buy from them they are great. I have tried 3 other bracelet companies and they don't come anywhere close to the quality of MPS bracelets."
"Excellent service, item ordered arrived very quickly. Really lovely feminine magnet bracelet which I am very happy with ! Will not hesitate to recommend to friends and family Thank you"
"Very good service and delivery. No review on bracelets as yet as for Christmas presents"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 866 reviews