Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Great service. Great product. Quick delivery
Very good service product was has described
Very good quality and good service
Very pleased with the bracelet, very well presented and very good quality and a very nice touch putting in some extra links. would definatly shop with them again.Phil From Sussex
Pleased how quickly my purchase arrived
All good in terms of price and service
Well made bracelet, notice the clasps have been improved since last purchase. A link removal tool is included so you can shorten it or order additional links and do it yourself, which is a doddle with this tool. Whether these mag bracelets work is not proven but it seems to releive my arthritic pain somewhat.
5 🌟 for delivery Only just got it so can't tell you if they work
Pleased with purchase fast delivery too early to comment on any benefit of the bracelet
Very quick service
Promptly packaged and sent. Nicely made. I wanted the benefits of absorbing copper so had to scratch the lacquer from the inside. This was easy to do. I will definitely be shopping here again.
Fast and professional service.
Quality of item bought as described. Quick delivery. Very pleased with product.
Bracelet arrived the next day. Very pretty and easy to wear.
easy ordering, very quick delivery, I liked my first bracelet which helped with arthritis in my right hand so much that I have now bought one for my left hand. Keep calm and carry on knitting/crocheting !!!!!
Quick delivery. Well made and look superb.
Well pleased with the bracelet; looks good and well made. Delivery was prompt. Whether or not it improves my arthritis remains to be seen but one has to try these things. I would recommend MPS.
Good fast delivery, super bracelet well done Adva! Brilliant service - no complaints.
Beautiful bracelet, generous length.
So far so good - bracelet fits my husband, birthday present for today, just wait and see how he gets on - seems very pleased so far!
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,054 reviews