Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"very quick service. easy website to use."
"Very good bracelet just want we wanted extremely good service and delivery"
"I ordered online one day and it arrived the next and is just right for mee"
"Swift delivery, once the Christmas holidayscwere over. Very pretty beacelet. Early days to know how effective it is, but here's hoping! Thank you."
"Last year 18/12/2018 I start to online order the bracelets... Until now today 05/01/2019 I haven't received my bracelets... Before I check Royal mail, the message is leaving UK already... Can let me know when I can received???"
Posted to Singapore, still on route. It takes a long time to post to Singapore at the Christmas period !!!
"nice designs.I dont know yet if it works, But women's bracelets are much too big for me with skinny wrists,"
"I am unsnle to review item purchased as i am yet to recieve confirmation of it being dispatched let slone recieve the item. I have only given 1 star rating as i am unable to submit my review if i give a star rating"
We were on Christmas holiday, and we had large messages at the site that we will post paid orders in the new year. Order now posted, and we will not be on holiday until late December 2019 :)
"I have ordered the item on 22 of december and still have not go it yet. It was a present and i am very disappointed. I understand its Christmas period but still its over 9 days already"
"nice to look at can't give a review on the workings as I haven't had it long enough, very pleased at the quality aesthetically."
"When a company has given such great service over such a busy period as Christmas its only right to take the time out to write them a review. Congratulations, a beautiful product, presented so nicely in a jewellery pouch, accompanied with a link tool, in case of a fitting problem, a polish cloth and information on the benefits of the bracelet. And, most importantly for peace of mind for the customer, confirmation of receipt of order and product has been sent. All on the same day product ordered. A most professional and pleasant experience for the customer. Thank you"
"Very pleased with this, excellent service and free next day delivery"
"Received it very quickly and very pleased with the bracelet."
"Lovely bracelet and very easy to re-size with the tool. Fast delivery and excellent value as I bought a discounted item."
"Very quick delivery, item came with nice velvet pouch to store it in, looks stylish on and fits comfortably"
"Excellent Service. One of the bracelet I ordered was out of stock. I was informed about this promptly and payment was credited back to my account without delay. My order was delivered on time and I am very happy with the bracelets I received. Many thanks MPS."
"Very quick efficient service , my order was delivered within 2 days. . Extensive range of products to choose from . A company who are very easy to do business with."
"Great, service and fast ( next day ) delivery!!!! And more of that ....I asked if it possible to swop the man type bracelet ( a complementary, if buy two...) to any for lady and they did it !!!! So nice Thank you very much! Tatiana W"
"Bought as a Christmas present like it so much might by one for myself."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 866 reviews