Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Excellent service quality products fast delivery"
"I have placed an order for another bracelet (ladies ) & was disappointed when I could not activate the £10 money off voucher(mv29557 ) which I received with my order. No doubt you can rectify this."
"Beautifully designed bracelet which fits me perfectly. I have worn magnetic bracelets for quite a few years and found them very beneficial, I would hope that the double row of magnets of the MPS bracelet is more powerful than the bracelets I have used before."
"Lovely magnetic bracelet, came in a nice pouch too! It was a little difficult to take out links with the tool supplied as the pin in it didn’t line up with the pin in the bracelet. My husband succeeded eventually though. Only just bought it so will wait to see if the magnets help me."
"No problem with ordering. Delivery very quick. Too soon to say whether it has been any good."
"Very speedy delivery,great bracelet,was easy to adjust to size"
"Great service, and a beautifully presented product. Very pleased with everything I received, including the pretty bracelet.. have only had it for a day, so too soon to say how potent the pain relief is, but judging by the high standard of everything else I am sure it will be great!"
"I purchase the magnetic brecelet for my wife who is very pleased with with the way it has relieved the pains she has been experiencing.Can definateley reccommend."
"I received this bracelet within 16 hours of order.i wanted this bracelet to wear with and complement a copper one that i recently bought.my early reaction is that this bracelet is perfect for my needs."
"I purchased this bracelet for my husband who suffers with arthritis. He had previously used a plain copper bangle which had become distorted. This bracelet looks so much more stylish. After only a few days he feels there has been some health benefit, although we understand there is no evidence to support this."
"Very prompt delivery, as described, good information provided on how to look after the item."
"Good prices, good communication and fast delivery."
"Fast and efficient service. Bracelet as described. Good value for money."
"I ordered a bracelet it was so far I didn't really want silver I returned it and then as I ordered a grey one titanium but it still came back as more less silver even though I kept the second one"
"Excellent service good quality products also look good."
"very good company to order from. Will use them again"
"Looks good, very comfortable to wear once I removed two links. Seems to be working but it is early days ."
"Fast delivery just as described."
"Very good service. Bracelet very nicely presented good product."
"Bought a bracelet arrived vey quckly.very happy everything was expecting it to be. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,007 reviews