Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
has not really made any improvement on any part of my body,
Excellent service. Fast dispatch and delivery. Well packaged.
Excellent service and Excellent products would recommend to anyone who needs a fantastic quality bracelet.
Found it very difficult to add the additional link and the device broke and broke both the additional pins sogoing to have to go to a jeweller's to get a new pin put in and have therefore been unable to wear it.
We would have send a replacement tool or resize free of charge if contacted.
Ordered the Polaris Copper Titanium Magnetic Therapy bracelet which arrived 3 days after placing the order. Looks great and fits perfectly. First class service.
2 bangles purchased, one of the sizes needed was not available so I e-mailed the company and received an answer - and the size was made available - within the hour. The bangles have arrived today well within the delay mentioned (France). They are most attractive and good quality. I am very impressed with both the service and the product.
Goods arrived quickly, and safely
I bought the bracelet for my partner as he had knee pain although it’s early days to say if it is helping. However he loves the bracelet as a fashion accessory , price was good and delivery quick . What’s not to like
I have been wearing the bangle for less than 2 weeks and the gold colour has gone. Not expensive so that's probably why.
Surprisingly fast service. Ordered one day and it arrived the next. Beautifully presented and a tool for removing links if needed and very clear instructions. The bracelet is exactly like the picture and I would certainly recommend this company. My husband wants one now!
Delivery fast and good quality product
Excellent service.
I am badly affected by wi fi and radio masts. Since wearing the magnetic bracelet I feel much better, and sleep more soundly.My knee pain has also gone. Wonderful!
Very pleased with my magnetic bracelet, it fits perfect and is very sturdy. Thought the price very good and delivery was excellent.
The bracelet arrived promptly and my wife was very pleased with it.
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Excellent service and instructions
Bracelet received within 3 days. Very well packaged and presented including extra links and a removal tool.
I could not decide which to order so I ordered one from your Company and one from Bio Mag Therapy. Yours came in a few days of placing my order and is excellent. It was very easy and quick to resize and looks very smart and I would highly recommend your Company both for quality and service. The other I am still awaiting confirmation it has even been processed!
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,370 reviews