Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Very pleased with my bracelet it was more than I expected.The link removal was also helpful
As I had to remove a link
Very good service. Thank you.
great very quick delivery thanks very much
Thank you Adva Trading Ltd. I was delighted with my beautiful magnetic bracelet and the size was perfect having asked for extra small. The MPS website is full of wonderful magnetic bracelets to choose from but I chose the same bracelet that I had accidentally lost. Thank you so much MPS team and Adva. I am feeling the benefits after only a couple of days! Can’t recommend you enough.
Easy to alter looks great
Very fast delivery have only been using for a few days. Happy so far
Great to deal with. Quick delivery. Quality product.
really pretty pink, easy to make smaller as I have slim wrists. This was a present from a friend that recommended it. The relief she has have from wearing it is amazing. I look forward to getting the same. Thank you for a super bracelet.
Excellent service. Ordered Sunday, delivered Wednesday to NE Scotland.
I'm delighted with my magnetic copper bracelet very trendy as well
Very fast delivery.Good quality item.Just as described in picture.
Quick and good customer service
Pleased with my bracelet looks the part will be purchasing another soon
Genuinely lovely company to deal with. We felt the benefit from wearing the bracelets almost straight away.
Definitely recommend and will use again
Great prices, wide range of styles, my 3rd order, I will shop again.
Fast promp service, Very Impressive, item is Christmas present, so cannot comment about it as such, but I have checked the item and looks good quality πŸ‘Œ
Was everything I had expected looks good and feels good on the wrist would purchase more
Easy ordering process, good website, prompt delivery & nice bracelet!
I ordered a ladies bracelet, fairly short as I have a very slim wrist. Even though I had measured my wrist, the bracelet was a tad short, so I put another link in and it's perfect now. Really pleased with it so far, only had it for less than a week, so time will tell, but it's a lovey thing to wear anyway.
Very nice and comfortable to wear
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,434 reviews