Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd. ?

"Super fast delivery, lovely looking bracelet. Very happy."
"They had what I wanted, i bought it ,no fuss no problems just how it should be"
"Amazingly quick delivery and really good quality magnetic bracelets. Thanks guys (and gals)"
"I first of all bought one bracelet for myself on Amazon, and was so pleased with it I bought this ladies one for my wife. Although I have only worn mine for a week or so I am sure I can feel an improvement in my joints. Service also excellent. thank you."
"Nice lightweight bracelet exactly as on the mps website which came next day, easy to remove a link to resize with included free tool, clasp a bit tight but as bracelet stays on 247 not a big problem, never heard of the company before as this is my first bracelet but have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent product well priced plus good service"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery, first class product0"
"This company has excellent customer service. Really helpful staff. The jewellery is beautiful. Delivery is excellent. Order today and get it tomorrow. Will order them in the future."
"I have had my bracelet for a couple of years now and love it, I do not get the pain I used to in my wrist. Just ordered another one for a friend. Highly recommended"
"Product and delivery excellent. Only issue is with the strength of the pin in the link removal tool- it bends too easily."
"My magnet braclet fits perfect it seems to give me relief in my hand but I have not Had it that long but I have always believed in magnets very good quick delivery The quality of the braclet is very good"
"Arrived next day. Excellent service. Too early to say how effective the magnetic bracelet is but quality and packaging appear 1st class."
"Very satisfied with quality, arrived in two days. Would definitely buy from mps again, seems to be helping but early days."
"Great bracelet, fast on-time delivery."
"Very good all my aches and pains are going Very good products"
"the bracelet came very quickly just the right size and nicely presented."
"I ordered the CHRISTO Celtic Style with Clear Crystals Magnetic Bracelet. Within 3 days my Bracelet arrived. This was extremely well packaged. I Have been wearing the Bracelet now for 4 days and feel extremely calm within especially in stressful situations at work, where I would normally be a little hot headed, I have kept my cool!!! As well as being extremely attractive and pleasing to the eye this is a very reasonable price. Being a sceptic of "this sort of thing," Thank you MPS"
"impressed with both the service and the quality of the item purchased."
"Very pleased with my bracelet easy to alter and a nice weight and quality. Fast efficient service. Thank you"
"Arrived really fast, well packed and easy to adjust to the right size, Looks very well made, mine has double magnets with titanium. Can't fault it, have seen same at over twice the price, plus free delivery A+ MPS"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 741 reviews