Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd. ?

Ms Veronica Ashworth
Verified Buyer
"I returned my bracelet. The picture of it was misleading. It was far chunkier than I had expected. I wanted a daintier style bracelet."
"Stainless steel expanding bracelet. Prompt delivery and received as described. Adequate packaging. Proved easy to remove a link following the instructions supplied. Bought to replace a “silver plated” bangle where the plating had worn off and showed the base copper colour in places. Product seems to work - reducing arthritic pain in hand."
Mr James Thomas Bamber
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, fantastic delivery."
Mr Lewis Briggs
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and a good quality product, to early to tell if it works."
"very quick and efficient service"
"Easy to use site prompt delivery"
Mr Mark Milner
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with my Purchase. The Instructions to tighten & loosen clasp are the wrong way round. :( I Lost my Bracelet within 2 days .:("
Mr Hugh Tennant
Verified Buyer
"Very impressive and very quick delivery"
Mrs Mary Rose
Verified Buyer
"I have used this type of bracelet before but needed to replace them because of loss of power. This new bracelet is absolutely fantastic. It is beautiful style wise and the workman ship is wonderful. It looks like a really heavy and classy piece of jewellery and it works well for me on my joints!"
Mrs Deni McDonough
Verified Buyer
"lovely. link pin bent so can't use"
There are two extra pins stored in the base of the tool.
Mr Anthony Clark
Verified Buyer
"Good service and well designed braclet."
Miss Liene Zvirbule
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to order Received quick And pack well in nice packaging"
Ms Elsie Whitelock
Verified Buyer
"The bracelets are sturdy and well made, unfortunately because my wrists are really swollen and it was painful to try and get bracelet on, I had to return it. Quick delivery"
"I love the style of this bracelet it’s neat and so light that you forget that your wearing it."
"Order and delivery good. Product good quality and as stated"
"Excellent service........very quick delivery. Very pleased with bracelet.Very good quality and looks sleek. Easy to re-adjust with free tool. So far,excellent,but only time will tell with wear and tear."
Mrs Jo King
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic. Ist class service. Stylish product. One small moan is that the fastener doesn't 'click' when closed and sometimes works open. I'll see how it goes and if no improvement will email for advice."
Miss Linda Newton
Verified Buyer
"Got what I ordered quickly and without any problems txs"
Miss Sacha Mochine
Verified Buyer
"The first bangle turned up the next day after ordering! little bit big for me but excellent quality. So impressed ordered another which I am waiting for at present."
"Excellent product, arrived promptly."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 653 reviews