Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd. ?

"SPEEDY DELIVERY, GOOD QUALITY ITEM HAVE RECOMMENDE TO FRIENDS."
"A good service and satisfied with the product"
"Well organised and efficient. Will be ordering again. The only down comment, the reference numbers given to each item in your leaflet does not show up until you click into each item, even your search engine did not go into the one bracelet you would like to look at from your leaflet."
It is correct that we are sending a mini catalogue of with many of our bracelets with each order.

That mini catalogue is sent because we are asked by many people to have a printed catalogue because they don't have access to the internet.

Because of space constraints, the Item Number that is printed is an abbreviated number, and so, will not be fully identical to the number on the site.

If you are typing any of those numbers in the search box on the site, you may get few similar items - just use the image to find the item you want.
"Ordered my bracelet on the Wednesday - it arrived on Friday and a perfect size. Immediately starting to wear it and noticed a difference in wrist pain by the next afternoon."
"Excellent quality, look really nice and elegant, fast delivery. Highly recommended"
"All good"
"I received my item very quickly and with the tool to remove the links and it was very easy for me to remove two links, I am now wearing the bracelet I will keep in on my wrist 24/7 and hopefully it is as water proof as they say. The last one I had for many years so time will tell if this one works I am a 70 year old person."
"Good quality product well packed speedy delivery. Too early to note the efficacy to my health."
"The bracelet arrived very quickly and as described---too early to say if it relieves any arthritic pain for my wife"
"haven't had it a week yet so I can't say much the clasp is a bit tricky to put on and open"
"Bracelets arrived in good order It's too early to say their effects but they are a quality product."
"Good quality product with quick delivery. Only problem was it was delivered to the alternative address I gave when ordering, to be delivered to the alternative address should I not be at home upon delivery."
We do not offer "alternative address". It was "Shipping address" that was chosen by the customer, and thus, we sent it to that address.
"Very impressed with product & the service . Arrived promptly. Bought for my wife who has arthritis & wanted to try it . Even if it doesn’t help it still is a piece of nice jewellery"
"Easy ordering, good comunication and delivery in super quick time. Great item which does just what is needed. Will trade with company again"
"Very easy to use website, description of product was accurate. Delivered in super quick time bracelet fit perfectly my husband is delighted with it. Would definitely use this company again."
"Great service delivered next day as promised free of charge."
"I love my bracelet it looks really lovely on. Really pleased with the service I received and I was amazed how quickly it arrived. Would recommend you to everyone."
"Love my new titanium magnetic bracelets! They fit, comfy to wear and look great! Very happy with quality , prompt delivery and customer service, thank you!"
"Ordering on line was very easy and the bracelet was delivered within a week. Very happy with it too!"
"Greater fits perfectly love the colour too might have too buy another one"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 695 reviews