Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd.?

"Product really works well for back pain. Orders are dealt with extremely quickly and efficiently. I ordered the wrong size by mistake and a refund was quickly dealt with. Thanks for repeated great service."
Mr Michael Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Service was faultless, and delivery was as promised, and on time. Product is as expected. No issues at all."
Mrs Renata Doms
Verified Buyer
"Nice bracelet. Not heavy. Can’t say if it really works because I only have it for a few days. Delivery was fast and very good packed."
Mr William Hay
Verified Buyer
"Very good item, but link extractor too large to remove unwanted links"
"Best quailty"
"quick dispatch , good price"
"First class service .Good product with easy to use link remover. Speedy delivery."
Mrs Shirley Miles
Verified Buyer
"Good quality items. Extremely speedy delivery. Ordered 3.30pm and delivered in the post next morning.. 5 Star service"
Mr Wesley Lester
Verified Buyer
"Great product, I’ve been wearing one of your bracelets for years and when my mum ask me about it I thought it would make a super Christmas present for her and Adva Trading Ltd made that happen."
"Good service. . Contacted me to tell my order was lost in transit and would be dispatched again that day . Recieved them within 48hrs"
"Very easy to order and delivered very promptly."
"Magnetic bracelets work for me and help keep sciatica in my hands at bay. The products are very well made and the delivery is very quick."
Mr Michael Everett
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and items purchased exactly as described."
"the item sent was the right item I purchased and delivery was very good too,i am very pleased with the quality of my purchase,thankyou.kind regards p jobson"
Mrs Shirley Fanson
Verified Buyer
"Good communication and punctual delivery"
Mrs Dorothy Rowe
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quick delivery , not yet given as is a present but it looks great"
"Arrived next day after ordering product as described on website."
Mrs Josephine Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Next day delivery . Clear instructions to make to right size. Very pleased with product and seems to be helping"
Mrs Christine Kaye
Verified Buyer
"I want to send it back my son got me one for Christmas I'm sorry"
"Prompt delivery..value for money item with added presentation pouch for extra appeal..thanx"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.89 based on 534 reviews