Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
4.8
Based on 1,909 reviews
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Everything good and on time. As described.
Exellent service thank you arrived on time well done
I have not received the parcel and the tracking number supplied does not exist ,nobody replay to my email and the phone number nobody answers. So I think it's a very bad experience
I would write a review if I had it but still hasn't turned up, should have been on the 6th May
Quality of the bracelets are very good Sizing is on the large size but was easy to reduce Delivery was superfast
Excellent service from start to finish. When I realised my postcode was incorrect I sent an email and received confirmation immediately. Very satisfied customer.
Very good product and quick delivery service
A beautiful magnetic bracelet for my son’s birthday.
Fast delivery thank you
Only just received bracelet, so can only at this point comment on the supply, packaging and quality of the item. All afore mentioned points were efficient and timely, quality of item fabulous and was well presented and packaged. Really happy so far.😎
Love this item. Have been wearing it for only two days and so far so good. Only time will tell if it will do the job. It is a lovely piece and do love the decoration on it. Very comfortable to wear. So glad I purchased this
ITEM ARRIVED DAY AFTER IT WAS ORDERED, WITH EXCELLENT DELIVERY. ITEM AS DESCRIBED. VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE AND ITEM.
In spite of being sent a copper bangle when I ordered pewter, as per the invoice too, the delivery was wonderfully prompt and the bangle is really pretty and bends open and closed easily to fit my wrist.
very easy transaction, no problems and fast delivery of a quality product. i would recommend.
Delighted with my purchase. Delivery was quick, and my bracelet was of excellent quality. Packaged really well, shall definitely use this company again, and will recommend it.
Excellent service, lovely bracelet which arrived as promised. Well packaged with full details, could not ask for better service, thank you.
Very quick delivery
A beautiful copper bracelet. Will recommend and will buy again.
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Excellent service will use again
Item very good as expected. Unfortunately let down by the first class delivery provider. It took twelve days for delivery. I would still recommend. Thank you.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.80 based on 1,909 reviews