Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

301 Reviews

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Mr Anthony Robbins
Verified Buyer

My husband and I both bought one and have recommended them to family who also found them helpful. My husband lost his doing some manual work, so we immediately sent for a replacement.
Mrs Julie Watt
Verified Buyer

Ordered at 15.00 arrived on my doorstep at 8.30 the following morning. Normal post did not pay extra for fast delivery. More than happy with the bracelet. It looks classy and goes with ever outfit. Would recommend this firm to everyone. Easy to take a couple of links out if needed.
Mr Lee Molloy
Verified Buyer

Great looking bracelet. The link removing tool is an excellent addition and without this it would be quite difficult to remove links to fit to size. Arrived very quickly and well packaged. This is my 2nd bracelet bought from here and I would highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.
Mrs Christine Copeland
Verified Buyer

My old braclet had "worn out" and aches and pains were recurring. Ordered a new one and it was speedily delivered and now back to normal; pain-free again.
Mr Ian Hall
Verified Buyer

Teally happy with both products, thsnks alot.
Mrs Heather Molloy
Verified Buyer

Came across this site as was looking for a birthday gift for a friend. I was stunned to find a magnetic bracelet that looked like a fashion accessory. I ordered a fashion bracelet. It arrived super fast so was immediately impressed with the service. When I opened my parel was blown away at how beautiful the bracelet looked. I cant wait to gift it as i know my friend will be delighted with it.
I've ordered one for myself and can't wait for it to arrive.
Mr David Major
Verified Buyer

Twice I'd mistakenly ordered the wrong bracelet. I rang and explained and they could not have been more helpful. They didn't even charge me for the extra postal costs.
Cannot fault this company in the efficient and friendly way they deal with their customers.
If you're thinking of buying a magnetic and or copper bracelet (and believe me they do work!) then buy from MPS, you won't regret it.
Mr Chris Whiston
Verified Buyer

Very helpful on phone just what I wanted and next day delivered
Mr Keith Goodwin
Verified Buyer

the old lad is more than happy with the bracelet which replaces the one he lost. he swears by them
Mrs Alma Longworth
Verified Buyer

very pleased, with bracelet, service was very good,will be ordering from them again
Mrs Patricia Galloway
Verified Buyer

very good service would buy from Adva again very prompt delivery
Mr David Pearson
Verified Buyer

A very expensive looking bracelet. Equally as good looking as an expensive gold bracelet. Purchased to try to help aching joints. Wore one years ago and whether phsycological or not I did notice an improvement in joint pain. Great service and delivery. Thank you
Mrs Susanne Jane Marshall
Verified Buyer

I received my Magnetic Bracelet this week. After adjusting the link, I put it on. I have worn it for 3 Days now. It is raining and cold at the moment and I havve no Back Pain and Hip Pain. I would normally be taking Anti Flams and Pain Killers every day and more on Rainy Days. I have not taken 1 of these Tablets since putting my Bracelet on as to my surprise I hae not needed to.
Mr Neil Macbeath
Verified Buyer

A good quality bracelet. Time will tell whether it works or not.
Mrs Annette Rhodes
Verified Buyer

This bracelet was brought for my husband as a present . He is really pleased and didn't realise the effect it would have on relieving his rheumatism.
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Product arrived quickly and well packaged and as described and illustrated.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered a bracelet for my husband & it arrived very quickly. The free adjustment tool was very handy & hubby was delighted with the look of the bracelet & is enjoying playing his golf.
Mrs Christine Diment
Verified Buyer

From placing my order to receiving my bracelet service was excellent.
My bracelet is lovely, & I'm sure I will soon be reaping the benefits. (Only been wearing it two days ).
Don't know if you can wear more than one, but I will be buying another one. .
Mrs Ruth Orme
Verified Buyer

The magnetic copper bracelet I ordered for my husband arrived very quickly, well wrapped and nicely presented in its black wallet. I found no problem in shortening the bracelet with the free tool which was included in the package, following the detailed instructions. My husband is very pleased and is trying it out now, so I cannot report on the result regarding pain relief yet. I am thinking of purchasing one of these good quality bracelets myself from MPS in due course and have already recommended the company to a friend.
Mr Alan Nisbett
Verified Buyer

The product was as advertised delivery was good
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.90 based on 301 reviews