Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd.?

Mrs Elaine Russell
Verified Buyer

ease of use of the web site ordering - prompt service - and the bracelet is of good quality and makes a difference to my pain levels - very pleased.
Verified Buyer

Have returned for refund as magnets not strong enough
Verified Buyer

I read their policy statements and thought it was just rhetoric but indeed it is true. My bracelet arrived very quickly in display bag. (It is more beautiful than the pictures.) It is far too big and I will return it but I have no worries or concerns that it will be replaced or refunded as I want. Really astounding a company can offer so much with integrity and honesty. Appreciated....
Verified Buyer

Great products at great prices
Mrs P Warrington
Verified Buyer

Early days yet,however, the product appears to be of good quality,attractive and comfortable to wear.
Next day delivery was excellent.
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the service and the product was of good quality, which was good as it was a gift. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

I purchased a Stainless Steel magnetic bracelet for my sister and was happy to see that it arrived promptly within one day of the email advising of its despatch. It was very easy to take out two sections of the bracelet, which now fits my sister perfectly. She is delighted with it; it not only looks elegant but already she feels an improvement in her joint pain after just a few days. Thank you so much for your excellent service.
Verified Buyer

Exceedingly quick service with quality product

Good product great service
Mrs Iris Sloan
Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly ,I was delighted with purchase, very pretty
Brian Gent
Unverified Reviewer
Brian Gent
Verified Reviewer
Miss Emma Smy
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Product nice. Unfortunately too small. Have called & arranged delivery for extra links to be sent. Great service. Thanks.
Mr Brian Gent
Verified Buyer

Having had several other magnetic bracelets in previous years,I renewed my previous one with one from Adva trading.
I found it to be of very high quality and similar to more expensive magnetic bracelets.
I would certainly order more items from this merchant.
It arrived very quickly and is of good quality.
Verified Reviewer

Order's arrived early. Well packed and good information leaflet.
Mr Steve Weston
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, superb delivery turnaround. Great service.
Verified Buyer

I am very pleased and surprised with my magnetic bracelet.I have suffered with joint pain and arthritis for many years and decided to try this as a bit of a last resort.Though quite sceptical to begin with I wore it for just 2 days and the pain relief and extra mobility in my joints is amazing.Wish I'd tried it years ago.
Verified Buyer

The bracelet is exactly what I was looking for - attractive, easy to wear, and fulfilling all my requirements.
Mr Anthony Webb-Martin
Verified Buyer

ALL GREAT! Easy to order, well packaged and presented, quick delivery - item exactly as expected: pretty, good fit and excellent clasp.
Mr Graham Weatherby
Verified Buyer

Delivered nextday foc. Bracelet and tool for sizing, quality. Would recommend highly.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.89 based on 415 reviews