Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd.?

Mr Clive Myers
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and very nice item"
Mr Peter Taylor
Verified Buyer
"They sent a first class product, with a first class delivery. Keep it up. Thank you"
"my bracelet arrived and I removed links easily with tool provided to obtain a good fit. I have now been wearing it for 3 weeks and have noticed that the pain and stiffness in my hand is very much improved, I am very pleased with the way it looks aswell"
"Very prompt delivery and ordering was a snip very pleased"
Mr Ken Foster
Verified Buyer
"Very nice product did not fit but your kit came with link removed tool verry handy now fits perfectly well and seems to be working pain eased off I would buy again thanks Ken"
"Excellent service! The Bracelet arrived within 36 hours of placing the order. It was beautifully presented and looked truly great considering the apparently very reasonable price. Shortening the bracelet to the preferred length proved to be relatively easy when the guidance was followed to the letter."
Mr David Jones
"Excellent alround service"
Mr Robert Clack
Verified Buyer
"They delivered on time product was very good and doesn’t look cheap"
"Great service and very prompt delivery. Good quality items. It is so nice when you have a query to be able to speak with a real person without having to go through a long menu on the phone."
Mrs Jennifer Walsh
Verified Buyer
"The service was unbelievably fast. I ordered a magnetic bracelet at around lunchtime one day and received it in the post the next morning. I also think it is a very good idea that spare bracelet links and a tool for using them are included with the item purchased. I would recommend this company to anyone."
"Very swift prompt service, Answered any questions that i had too"
Mr John Dayus
Verified Buyer
"excellent service very speedy delivery the product looks great not had it long enough to judge how well it will work. very happy"
Mr Paul Scott
Verified Buyer
"Looks exactually as it does on the web-site"
Mr Stanley Highmore
Verified Buyer
"I must say the whole experience of finding the bracelet I wanted ordering it and it’s arrival at my door was very efficient and I could not get better service"
"Ordering was easy and delivery quick"
"Delivered on time."
"Great product, 2 row neodymium magnet men's bracelet. Link removal tool easy to use. Arrived next day. Always wanted to try magnetism for my toe joint pain. Glad I did."
Mr ED Coggin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products and service ! Fast delivery and price is better than a lot of other companies selling similar items . Definitely recommend them , in fact I already have to a few of my friends.👍👍"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Fits perfectly great service"
"Delivered 1st class the next day,"
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.89 based on 598 reviews