Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd.?

Mrs Beatrice White
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the service and quick delivery of the bracelet but fed up when I found the same bracelet £5 cheaper on another website!
Mrs Janine Nicholson

The Product was beautiful. Quick delivery too
Mr Roy Tutchings
Verified Buyer

I bought a bracelet which after my measurement proved to be tight, but with the link removal tool and the extra length of bracelet provided I was able to adjust to a perfect fit.
All done at no extra charge, and very easily with the tool provided. Overall together with the efficient service I feel that MPS provided a very professional service.....excellent.
Roy Tutchings-Solihull.
Mr Thomas H Caskey
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery. Too soon to say if the bracelet will do me any good, but it looks and feels very good.
Verified Buyer

excellent product with fast delivery and simple instructions on how to remove links.
Very satisfied.
Verified Buyer

Items easy to buy and delivered promptly. The bracelet looks good and the link remover works a treat.
Mrs Ruth Heslop
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very quick delivery
Mr Terence Hartley
Verified Buyer

Broke the last one , had for a number of years. This easy to put on /off plus more batteries feels great from when you put on . Trying to get my other half to buy one let's see . Thanks Terry Hartley
Mrs Christijne Atchison
Verified Buyer

The process of selecting the bracelet was very easy - delivery was excellent and the product 1st class - it may sound like a vivid imagination but within hours of wearing it my right arm movement was greatly improved - the pain so much easier - brilliant.
Mr Gerry Wilde
Verified Buyer

I was rather sceptical about about magnetic bracelets but due to my many aches and pains, I thought I'd give it a try. I have worn the bracelet non stop for a few days now and I must say, I feel a great deal better, so much so, my wife has decided to buy one also. The bracelet arrived the day after ordering by 1st class mail, was excellent package in a pouch and came with a link removal tool, which I found very easy to use. I would highly recommend Adva Trading to anyone who is thinking about buying one of these bracelets.
Verified Buyer

Good communication, fast delivery, comfortable to wear and stylish.
Verified Buyer

Great price very fast delivery!
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering,and very quick delivery
Mr Jack Mills
Verified Buyer

Item was of good quality and arrived promptly
Verified Buyer

Good quality at a good price and first class service, would not hesitate to deal with you again.
Mrs Susan Wootton

Came in 2days very happy
Mr Tim Kirchen
Verified Buyer

Great choice. Efficient, fast delivery. And it seems to work. No more gut rotting tablets.
Mr David Myall
Verified Buyer

Delivery was speedy and the magnetic torque was made to a high standard. I was pleased with product and service.
Verified Buyer

Quick easy order fast delivery. Product exactly as described very pleased
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.89 based on 466 reviews