Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy
Pleased with my bracelet looks the part will be purchasing another soon
Genuinely lovely company to deal with. We felt the benefit from wearing the bracelets almost straight away.
Definitely recommend and will use again
Great prices, wide range of styles, my 3rd order, I will shop again.
A very attractive bracelet that will go with all of my different colour clothes. It will be a bonus if it has the healing effects from the magenets.
Fast promp service, Very Impressive, item is Christmas present, so cannot comment about it as such, but I have checked the item and looks good quality 👌
Was everything I had expected looks good and feels good on the wrist would purchase more
Easy ordering process, good website, prompt delivery & nice bracelet!
I ordered a ladies bracelet, fairly short as I have a very slim wrist. Even though I had measured my wrist, the bracelet was a tad short, so I put another link in and it's perfect now. Really pleased with it so far, only had it for less than a week, so time will tell, but it's a lovey thing to wear anyway.
Received incorrect order, and sent an e-mail to customer service and no reply
Adva Trading Ltd. 1 star review on 7th October 2020
We answered, but there is a problem with the customer's email, we called few times, but there was no answer.
Very nice and comfortable to wear
Very pleased with the purchase, prompt delivery.
Excellent service will use again
Received my magnetic bracelet promptly and am delighted with it.
Got what it said on tin
Excellent quick delivery, very pleased with my purchase, would definitely recommend
Unfortunately although a good quality bracelet the clasp kept coming undone!!!? First time I found it inside my sweat shirt !! Second time I’ve lost it !!? £40 wasted !! Not a good design!?
Attractive bracelet. Very pleased with the level of service and fast delivery. Wi
Good product at reasonable price, very pleased with the item
Good looking bracelet delivered quickly & extra links sent next day delivery would highly recommend
Very good service with great delivery
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 1,396 reviews