Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8

Mrs Lisa Rowbottom
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Mrs Kathryn Williams
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 5th May 2020
The bracelet arrived very quickly, the quality is excellent, it looks good and started working within a few hours of wearing it. My hands, elbows and shoulder’s are pain free for the first time in years. I am so impressed I have ordered a second one for my other wrist! I have a couple of friends birthdays coming up soon...guess what they are getting!
Bracelet has arrived. Perfect
Just love my new Copper bracelet it fits well and I can sleep with it as it is very comfortable. I am sure it is working already as my hand has less pain today.
Received my lovely bracelet which fits perfectly. A nice touch was that it came with a couple of extra links and a tool to adjust them if needed. Nicely packaged with instructions for maintaining the item.
So pleased with my magnetic bracelet. It arrived the day after I ordered it - fantastic. My new bracelet has 6 magnets in it. I am feeling the benefit already from it.
Very quick delivery and quality looks good
Quick and easy, delivered on time
Got product in post and very happy with it
Very pleased with my Magnetic Bracelet, already i can feel the pain in my fingers and feet easing
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2021
I'll let you know when I get them!
Very pleased with the high strength copper bracelet, would certainly recommend.
Trouble free transaction. Bracelet good quality and after removing two links it fits perfectly.
Very happy with the product I have had any of these over the past 20 years and this one is very comfortable on and of high quality. Very good price!!
Excellent service, received as described, easy to fit and arrived promptly.
Prompt delivery and nice quality. Fiddly to resize but coped!
Bracelets as described, perfect fit.
Very speedy delivery
Order received quickly. Titanium bands very good quality & stylish. Easy to remove links with tool provided. Noticed a difference is leg ache in just a few days. Highly recommend.
perfect...as expected T
Just got them yesterday,came as I expected ,with resizing tool they are on my wrist , can't say anything yet as they work just first day but seems to be ...do like them a lot ,will see after few days the real potentional...but happy so far
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Bought as a gift, so can't comment on effectiveness of bracelet. Was purchased to help with arthritic pain in hand and wrist. Very quick delivery, lovely looking good quality bracelet for the price.
Very fast and reliable service, unfortunately I've returned the item so I'm just hoping the replacement comes as easily. Returns process is really straightforward too.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.82 based on 1,579 reviews