Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

365 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

How would you rate Adva Trading Ltd.?

Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the service and the bracelet when I received it thank you.
Verified Buyer

Great product. Delivery within expected time window. With hindsight I'd have paid extra to get it resized as supplied tool is a pain to use and the pin bends easily (glad they included 2 spares!)
Seval
Unverified Reviewer

The products are perfectly designed at a very good quality. I highly recommend these company products!
Mr John Lawrence

quick service,goods as described
Verified Buyer

Bracelet is exactly as described, arrived very quickly
Mrs Theresa Lee
Verified Buyer

I ordered and you couldn't supply as you underordered on item that was advertised !!!!!poor way of doing business would of still had it in due course but my order was cancelled so hope the money in my account very poor .
We were out of stock because of system error. We refunded the money.
Verified Buyer

Very speedy response (next day delivery). Products good quality.
Mr Archie Watt
Verified Buyer

It has made a slite differance to the artthritis in my thumb
Mr John Cubitt
Verified Buyer

I am really very pleased with the delivery, ordered about 10.30am one day postman delivered next morning, price was good & product is excellent.
This is my second EUROPE GOLD BRACELET. I purchased one 6 months ago for arthritis in my right wrist & thumb.
I purchased this one because arthritis is giving me pain now in my left wrist & thumb.
As the first purchase almost relieved the pain in my right wrist/thumb I felt sure that a second one would help my left wrist/thumb. HEY PRESTO it worked, and after only a couple of days.
All in all I am one very HAPPY customer.
CUBITT, John
Unverified Reviewer

6 months ago I purchased a EUROPE GOLD PL TITANIUM MAGNETIC BRACELET because i was getting arthritic pain in my right wrist & thumb and the bracelet almost received the pain, which I was very pleased about. 2 weeks ago I Started getting the same pain in my left wrist & thumb I purchased the same bracelet again. Now wear two bracelets & I am almost pain free. Ok so it cost me £70 but this worked for me which I am very very grateful for.
In both purchases I ordered them just before lunch & they came in the following mornings post. So all in fall I am a very happy customer.
Mr Gary Nayler
Verified Buyer

Very good quality product. The free adjustment tool is easy to use and your bracelet is perfect. No more guesswork! Service and delivery excellent . Arrived the very next day. Could not ask for more. Thank You.
Mr Nicholas Gorringe
Verified Buyer

Prompt service with good product at an affordable price. Useful tool for altering size of bracelet included made this a very ggod purchase.
Verified Buyer

Despite Adva trading moving premises, the service I received was excellent. I was warned that there might be delays in shipment but delivery to France was pretty good.
Mr Alfred Osborne
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with bracelet and accessories, good purchase, thank you.
Mr Richard McLeod
Verified Buyer

Very good and fast service from start to finish
Verified Buyer

They kept me informed and delivered just as promised
Mr W Brown

Goods just as required
Was a delay in delivery but was due to relocation
Mr Peter Copley
Verified Buyer

Did what they said, as they said, when they said, no problem.
Mr Ian Batty