Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8

Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Mr Christopher McIntyre
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Mr Christopher McIntyre
I can't really comment as yet as the bracket is yet to work its magic.
It was my first order online and was easy to do and the delivery was prompt l am very pleased with the bracelet and packaging
Thanks again for all your prayers x. Okay I x. Luv this x. Rose gold x. Chain x. Thanks again for all your prayers x. Cheers x. Golden brown x. Gurpal Singh x.
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Efficient prompt service
My husband is very happy with the bracelet I bought him, he has to wear them as he has leg issues and the magnetic bracelets really help. There is so much choice and he thought this one was really nice and goes well with his wedding ring.
Efficient service, great quality bracelet and I think it has reduced my pain but only had it for a week so will give it a longer go.
Very nice, good quality bracelet exactly as described and fast delivery - would recommend.
Great product , a style for everyone , well made with gift bags and information, the magnets are well fixed , I’ve had my existing two for five years thank you 👍
Magnetic bracelet I ordered was very good quality and was delivered extremely quickly , top class service.
Not really happy about this bracelet it is a stretch bracelet because the are no spaces between the links if i move it on my arm it nips my skin between the links . I ave given up wearing it and gone back to a very old stretch one I already have . Margaret marsh
I bought a replacement bracelet after losing the original on holiday. Super speedy delivery and the pain in my wrist melted away within hours. Fabulous product, fabulous service. Thank you
Really pleased with this looks lovely and fits well
huge variety of products and a great website to view them. well priced. Quick delivery and a comprehensive package including storage pouches and instructions. Tool for adjustment worked very well with instructions. will be back for more and recommending to others.
Very pleased with the men’s black bracelet. Extremely quick delivery, good quality item at a reasonable price. Would purchase again
Have bought a bracelet before....rang to seek clarification between products...very helpful. Very efficient online purchase and delivery.
Just purchased a replacement bracelet. I know where my two previous bracelets are so they aren’t exactly “lost” but unfortunately they are not in my possession. One is in the river Bure in Norfolk and one is down my drain beyond reach. In both cases I caught the catch so the bracelets came off. I wouldn’t be without one of these having worn one for many years. I don’t know whether they work or it is the placebo effect but they “ work for me”.
Really pleased with bracelet fits well and looks good
Love my bracelet. Fast delivery. Great communication. Good value. Will definitely be back again to purchase another.
Order arrived very quickly, bracelet is of good quality and looks very nice and bright. Did not have to adjust, nice fit.
MPS Magnetic Bracelets supplied my bangles very quickly and I am very satisfied with the quality of the product.
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.82 based on 1,671 reviews