Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.

About Adva Trading Ltd.: Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8
Clover House
Boston Road

Tell us how Adva Trading Ltd. made you happy

"Looks lovely, the edges are soft and comfortable to wear."
"Super quick service, ordered bracelet - 2 days later it arrived, beautiful jade magnetics, link easy to remove with clear instructions and free tool to remove the link, looking forward to purchasing from you again :)"
"Very sturdy magnetic bracelet. Quick and efficient delivery."
"Ordered bracelets on line. When they arrived, they were as expected. No one would believe they were magnetic bracelets, as they are nice items of jewellery. Too early to tell if the magnets are helping with our arthritis."
"Very fast delivery. My bracelet is very pretty and nice to wear. My husband really likes his too and neither look like they are magnetic they just look like fab jewelry. I haven't been wearing it long enough to comment on the effectiveness but so far so good."
"Good quality material and workmanship and delivered the next day after posting"
"Cannot fault the service. I ordered another 2 magnetic bracelets online, and I received them 2 days later."
"Excellent service. 3 days between ordering and receiving. Well packaged."
"Great service it arrived very quickly, it looks great quality and fabulously packed in a lovely pouch."
"The website has a good selection and is easy to order from. This is the second bracelet I have ordered and like the first is a nice piece of jewelry. Very smart looking. It arrived within two days of ordering so excellent service. Would recommend."
"The bracelet is lovely but could do with 2 extra Links, as it doesn't move freely up and down the wrist."
"Lovely bracelet been wearing for 2 days and seems to be doing its job thanks"
"This was purchased for my son who is pleased with the look. He is very sceptical as to if it will work for his pain. I have worn one of these bracelets for a couple of years and I am very happy"
"This is my second purchase from MPS. 10 out of 10 quick service would have no hesitation in recommending them. Bracelet working within hours good work to all at MPS thanks"
"I ordered a bracelet on the 18th February. I then received an email on the 20th to say it had been despatched first class post. It is now 24th and it still has not arrived."
Order was lost by the Royal Mail, we re-sent it again on with Signed For service (Tracking Number: BY003540565GB).
"Came quick and on time and at a good price"
"Really pleased with the braclet"
"the item was bought as a replacement for my original one which overtime had stretched and become to loose on my wrist. this replacement was shipped promptly and in good condition."
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 864 reviews