Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adva Trading Ltd.
Read Adva Trading Ltd. Reviews

About Adva Trading Ltd.:

Selling MPS Magnetic Bracelets.

Unit 7 & 8

Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Mrs Rosemary Hart
Adva Trading Ltd. 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Mr Andis Celms
This is the first item I have purchased from Adva Trading Ltd. and I am impressed with the service I received. I am extremely happy with the bracelet especially at the price I paid. I hope to be back for another similar one sometime in the future.
good value for the money
Smart looking bracelet, it is a little light but that is because I bought a titanium bracelet so not as heavy as my old one
Very happy with product and service thanks
Confirmation of order received quickly. Goods received within 2 days. Very good service. Pleased with product and packaging.
Easy to order and very quick delivery. Easyto shorten with the tool provided. Love the bracelet but slightly annoying at times as the fastener occasionally catches on my clothes.
I received my bangle promptly, well packaged. Unfortunately I was very disappointed with the quality. My wife has a bioflow bracelet and the strength of the magnets are much stronger and the aesthetics are also better. So l am disappointed with your product. I am with regret returning the bangle.
Very good efficient service. Thank you
Very pleased with my purchase
Tried to order replacement links but because I didn’t have a previous order number my order was cancelled and I was refunded???
Correct: We sell hundreds of bracelets, and we cannot sell Extra Loose Links if we cannot find the previous order - because we need to send the correct links. In this case, the customer refused to tell us the Order Number, and she was not found in our database by name or email postcode. We could not tell which links to send and we cancelled the order and REFUNDED her money.
item bought arrived vet quickly as ordered, the bracelet is as described and being worn as we speak, happy with purchase
The bracelet arrived in time & my wife was delighted with her birthday present, exactly what she wanted
Item arrived on time, bracelet for the wife but couldn't get the one she liked in the ladies section so ordered the man's size Links were so easy to remove and replace after wearing for a couple of hours she could feel the difference her pain in her thumb joints had virtually gone would recommend MPS for there efficient quick and friendly service infact I will be sending for mors items soon.
Very pleased with my bracelet, Love the blue stones, quick delivery, thank you
Purchased one of their most expensive items at a cost of over £50. It kept falling off. The locking clasp is useless. I have e-mailed the company about this and had no reply. I have phoned on numerous occasions and left messages of their Giffgaff voice mail and not heard back. Customer service is non existent. Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere. Nice looking product but unfit for purpose as the proxy thing falls off at least 12-15 times a day. Drove me crazy. Previously Had one off e-bay for a tenner which lasted for over 5 years and only came off about once a week.
Excellent service. I ordered a new copper bracelet from them because my old one had snapped in half and I felt naked without it. It arrived the following day! Brilliant.
Very pleased with my bracelet, simple to adjust, great quality Already ordered one for my neighbour. Thank you
I am completely satisfied with the bracelet, thank you
I bought bracelet to replace one which had broken after many years. I was without a bracelet for about 2 weeks and arthritis in my back had started playing up big time. Anyway I got the bracelet from MPS and within a few days pain had gone.
Brought 2 bracelets one self expanding for hubby Xmas present and a clasp bracelet for myself. Very easy to take links out not so easy on the expanding one to actually rejoin after taking links out but finally managed. Hoping that mine will make a difference to my trapped nerve and lack of sleep. Only been a few days so will wait and see. But both bracelets look good and well made so we will wait and see
Adva Trading Ltd. is rated 4.81 based on 1,788 reviews