ADT UK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend ADT UK
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ADT UK?

Tell us how ADT UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Appalling Service! Having happily taken my money on a monthly basis for the last 3 years I must say that the customer service is severely sub-standard. As a customer I do not expect to have to chase the company to administer my annual service and then to be told that I can only have a service before 12 p.m. even though they claim to be a 24/7 service provider. I have cancelled my contract and now they want to charge me over £100 to deactivate my alarm system! I requested that since the paid for annual service had not occurred I should reasonably expect that in lieu of this service they should deactivate the alarm free of charge. They refused to consider this sensible proposal. ADT Customer Services called me to try to resolve the issue. They failed miserably. Instead of acknowledging that they had made little effort to follow up with me when I did not receive the letter to schedule a service in spite of having both my e-mail and my mobile number they offered, as a gesture of goodwill, to arrange for a service! I had already payed for this "gesture" through the monthly payment to ADT which included an annual service. Someone needs to explain to them the definition of "goodwill" When I queried the customer service employee as to why, if an engineer could be sent out to "service" the equipment they could not simply disable and deactivate the alarm system instead since I am cancelling my contract. The response was that service was chargeable (£100+) and was different from a service. I asked whether their engineers were not capable of both servicing and deactivating? Yes, logically, they were, so my question is: Why if an engineer can schedule a visit to service the system that same engineer can not simply deactivate rather than service??? Ridiculous response and no help whatsoever. So much for "goodwill". Avoid, Avoid, Avoid! I should have read all the reviews before retaining this company and it would have been fairly obvious that this company is not customer oriented, is not fair and has more bad and poor reviews then anything else! Very disappointed and very annoyed."
Are you ADT UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Review from Motofix Northampton , Managed by Ian Mason , excellent service from start to finish the install was for Intruder, fire, CCTV all new systems. I have found Ian to be very helpful always returning call and emails. Martin Bailey"
"Today’s call with ADT were initiated by ADT, following up on a test showing that the internet link had gone down. The technician who called (Gavin Porter) was very helpful in going through the steps to be taken to resolve the issue. System is now operational, job done in a short space of time."
"Awful company dont touch with a barge pole. Total ripoff people. Go with a small indepent company. Will be cancelling my 4 contracts."
"Awful customer services, awful staff, awful service. they are greedy aggressive and incompetent at best. I have been a client of theirs for 5 years and today I will cancel my contract."
"protection from the shoppers in my apartment that I work hard for."
ADT UK is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews