Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
Helped me revise for my as mock exams, very good explaining and helping me, especially rob, suraya and sejal. Really good inspiration tutors help you overcome your fear of mocks, give your practice papers, etc. Help your understand every content in every detail. Really useful and very affordable.
Had a tutor help me with a couple of essays
Results: 5.8, 7.1, 3.5A
I have done well at school exams receiving all 8s and 9s at GCSE, and being predicted high grades at A-levels, but I was having difficulty with the ‘Aptitude and Skills’ section of the BMAT, as well as the essay writing slightly. Although I still didn’t score as highly on Section 1 as I did on Section 2, I believe that Harry’s help was invaluable and I did do better because of it.
I was pleased with the lessons I had with Rob and glad that I received exam tuition from him in the end. I still found the MAT difficult but at least I gave it my best shot.
We contacted this agency as my son required a tutor for the BMAT exam. He was happy with his tutor, who in addition to BMAT help gave advice on how to pass medicine interviews.
Admissions Tutors is rated 4.95 based on 108 reviews