Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
Results: 5.8, 7.1, 3.5A
I have done well at school exams receiving all 8s and 9s at GCSE, and being predicted high grades at A-levels, but I was having difficulty with the ‘Aptitude and Skills’ section of the BMAT, as well as the essay writing slightly. Although I still didn’t score as highly on Section 1 as I did on Section 2, I believe that Harry’s help was invaluable and I did do better because of it.
My son only had a few lessons in the run up to his Oxford interview, but I really did appreciate the help that we got. Even before hiring a tutor the manager whom I spoke to on the phone explained to me the whole interview process in detail and seemed very knowledge and matched us with a good tutor.
Very happy hiring a tutor from Admissions Tutors. Got matched with a tutor quickly and the tuition was helpful. Will use them again if needed.
Thank you so much for helping me receive an offer to study Natural Sciences at Cambridge! My tutor was fantastic and his sessions were very useful in helping me prepare for the interviews.
We hired a Biology tutor last year for our daughter who was taking her A-levels and were very impressed by the tuition provided. The tutor our daughter worked with was a great mentor, only wish they could have started working together sooner!
I was searching for a chemistry tutor to help me during the holidays and was very impressed by how quickly I was paired with a tutor. We had lessons for a few weeks which I definitely felt were worthwhile. My tutor also helped me with my personal statement for university which I found really useful!
I had Alex help me with my A-level Biology last year. He was very knowledgable and we went through the entire syllabus in a couple of months. He was very good at explaining the most difficult concepts, and was patient and seemed to really care about my progress.
We got our teenage son some help with his maths. Cameron makes him feel at ease and the lessons are well structured.
Holly is very happy having lessons with Will. She has found her physics lessons enjoyable and informative and is feeling more confident as each session takes place.
Emily (my daughter) got on very well with Cameron. We hired a tutor after speaking to other parents at our school as we were advised that the ucat exam was very important, and Emily's school only gave a very small amount of practice sessions during lunchtimes. Emily scored 2820 which we believe is a very good mark.
My daughter received an offer to read Politics, Philosophy, and Economics at Oxford and we are very grateful for the help Sarah gave in preparing her for the TSA and interviews.
I've seen a complete transformation in my daughter's attitude to her course after she started having lessons with Max. She previously struggled with her essay writing but now has a renewed confidence and is enjoying university much more and may now even want to carry on and do Masters!
Andrew was a highly dependable tutor who we found to be very professional and had great knowledge. We are very pleased to say that our son received a top score on the UCAT of 2840 and got accepted into his first choice university, we are very thankful for Andrew for his help.
After a bad experience with another tutor we contacted someone to support our nephew’s application to Oxford University They were very professional and quickly provided us with a tutor whom our nephew got on very well with. The tutor helped him refine his personal statement and gave tuition in preparation for the October examination which he says he found very useful. We would happily recommend the tutor to any other applicants.
We wanted a convenient alternative to in-person tuition. My son has developed his essay writing skills and the communication from his tutor is brilliant.
We will continue to use them as our son's grades have improved and he is happier with his work. Mark, the tutor makes the maths lessons engaging and productive. With his A-level MEI exams coming up, his tutor is helping him with his exam technique and I am relieved that he is getting the support he needs to succeed.
My tutor Adam knows the A-level Physics syllabus very well and focuses on the topics I need help with and has really helped my understanding. Thank you
I had two weeks of intensive mock interview tuition before my land economy interviews and have been offered a place at Cambridge. The support I received from Esme was very structured and we went through a wide variety of questions which were similar in style to the real interviews I had.
Pleased that I was recommended Admissions Tutors. Found a wonderful tutor very quickly and my stressed kid is already feeling more confident. Jack understands his subject and is dedicated to my son's progress.
I was delighted to find specialist tuition for my daughter on a short term basis that was effective and easy to organise. We will use them again.
Admissions Tutors is rated 4.95 based on 125 reviews