Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private elite online tutoring delivered by the world's best tutors. We offer tuition at all levels, including for school exams, admissions tests, and UK and US University applications.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
Fotis is a great tutor, whenever I don't understand something he takes it from the most basic requisite level so there is no room for misunderstanding. 10/10
Very pleased and grateful for Dewi’s help.
He’s excellent!!
Really good tuitions, bit pricy but definitely worth it, the maths tutor made maths really interesting and made me look at it in a lot analytical manor instead of rote memorisation, encouraged me to ask questions and answered every question I had, gave great resources and helped me understand a lot of the concepts.

The computer science tutor was also very good he taught me a lot about computer science, gave great resources to look into and helped me analyse algorithms and design them better.
Was impressed by how helpful the managed I spoke to was. Had quite a niche request for my daughter who needed help with her university application and was advised on what she should focus on. She's been having lessons now since August and the tutor is very on the ball.
Tasks and questions are well explained. Also lessons are well prepared. Very good
My son seems to be very happy with the lessons so far after having struggled with French since he started. He says the extra time conversing with a fluent tutor has improved his speaking skills dramatically over the last month, and that the tutor has taught him how to learn the language more quickly.
Tom really knows the material we've been covering exceptionally! I was worried after spending so much time off school that I hadn't written many essays in a while and also hadn't covered some of the topics on the British Empire and Russia but Tom has gone through them all with me and marked a lot of the essays I have written and provided me with great feedback on how to improve. I had only planned the tuition to be short term but will definitely have a couple of more sessions in preparation for exams.
Set helpful and engaging,
Had a few lessons before my exams which proved incredibly valuable in the end. My tutors helped me structure my revision and plan all the different essays which could come up in my human geography paper.
Psychology tuition - The sessions have been great so far, especially going through memory and development which are two topics I've been struggling with!
James has been very supportive and I've learnt a lot in our tutorials over the past few weeks. Would recommend him to any student wanting maths lessons.
Helped me revise for my as mock exams, very good explaining and helping me, especially rob, suraya and sejal. Really good inspiration tutors help you overcome your fear of mocks, give your practice papers, etc. Help your understand every content in every detail. Really useful and very affordable.
I'm applying to study maths and philosophy at Oxford and have been having MAT lessons with jack. I would recommend him to anyone wanting MAT tuition! I wasn't actually expecting the tutor to be this organised. He's broken down the exam into the different types of questions and over the last couple of months we've been going through each question type and I really do feel myself becoming more confident and am doing better and better on the questions i've been doing.
I signed up Edgar to have a few extra lessons in addition to the online lessons his school is currently giving to his class. He gets along well with Lara and from conversations I've had with her she seems to be organised and on top of things. We'll continue on until the summer break and then look to start again when Edgar enters Year 11.
Amit has been superb, although I hate preparing for exams and revising I've somehow found myself enjoying studying for the bmat. I never thought I would say that and that's all thanks to him :)
Michael is a great tutor! He is patient and has great techniques for approaching different question types, as well as valuable insight into the overall admissions process. Would highly recommend.
My daughter reports that the lessons have been very helpful. Thanks!
My tutor George was outstanding! He was very friendly and easy to get along with, and had a clear passion for the subject as well. He planned lessons very well, but was always ready to adapt quickly if there were any specific areas I wanted to look at, as well as being very encouraging throughout all the lessons. A genuinely nice guy and great tutor!
Katy has been the best tutor I've ever had! We've had many hours of lessons now and I've found that she has a great approach to teaching which has helped me understand the syllabus in a way that no other teacher has been able to help me with before. Also even outside lessons she's always quick to respond to quick questions I may have which I really appreciate!
The teacher for my son has been very good and gives us feedback and reports as to his progress. Yes we would recommended to other students looking for help. Thank you
Admissions Tutors is rated 4.94 based on 176 reviews