Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
My tutor has been a perfect fit, assisting me with both Biology and Chemistry. She is always very enthusiastic but patient as well and seems to really care about how well I do!
I wasn't doing so well with a few of the harder topics in GCSE maths and each of the sciences but the tutor has gone through them with me and I feel I understand them much more now!
I have been having lessons with Jake for two months now in preparation for the NSAA and for help with Biology and Chemistry A-Level and I have found they have been benefitting me greatly, especially during the current situation when I’m not at school.
Very happy with the tutor (Max), he's been excellent at providing 11+ tuition!
Alex is super prepared as a tutor and constantly makes my think, he always tries to guide me towards the solution rather than through rote instruction, and patiently explains his thinking when I happen to hit a dead end. Overall, I'm super impressed by his teaching and would highly recommend!
My tutor Nick has been super in helping me with my IB Maths and Physics, I would be lost without him!
I've been having lessons to help me with my English language skills as this is a subject I've struggled in having not been born in the UK and English being my second language. My tutor has given detailed feedback on essays and articles I have written and is also helping me with Animal Farm revision and essay planning which has been really great as she knows the book very well.
The tutor my daughter was paired with (Ellie) has been excellent! We wanted someone who can help with the transition between GCSEs and A-Levels, especially due to the current disruptions, and the tutorials have been excellent.
I work for an educational agency which specialises in helping students from Hong Kong and China with their applications to top UK and US schools and Universities. Last year we contacted Admissions Tutors and received four excellent tutors who had impressive backgrounds to help our students, and received good feedback about all tutors from the students and parents. We will again look to hire their tutors for students applying to Russell Group and Oxbridge universities.
We're grateful for the help of James who's been providing tuition to our kids since the quarantine began. Having regular lessons has helped them stay on track with their studies during the disruptions. We plan to carry on having lessons for the remainder of summer.
Our son is currently in year 5 and has been receiving tuition over the past several months in preparation for the 11+ exams. We are pleased at how the sessions are going and the tutor is great at filling us in on what areas need improving. The lessons seem to be organised and structured well by the looks of things.
Currently having tuition for the STEP, I still need to improve a lot but my tutor is doing their best to help!
I had a few mock interviews from two different tutors before my interview at Oxford which were worth it as I received an offer! I had already had some help with my application through school but having tutors who had just studied at Oxford and had been through the process themselves was great and gave me a good idea of what to expect. Also having two rather than just one tutor to give me feedback on how I answered questions helped a lot as they pointed out different things.
Had a tutor help me with a couple of essays
Had a good experience finding a tutor to help my daughter prepare for the ELAT exam. She said the lessons benefited her and that the tutor always came very prepared to each lesson, and that the online system worked well.
Have been having lessons for a month and happy with how they are going
I booked a few lessons for my son in preparation for his Natural Sciences exam at Cambridge. His feedback was very positive and he saw subsequently accepted with a conditional offer.
Scored 31 on the LNAT. Thanks for all the support, my tutor was great!
Fabulous way for my daughter to get tuition. She says her tutor is supportive and makes sure she understands each topic before moving on.
Received some great help in preparation for my History exams last year, much appreciated.
Admissions Tutors is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews