ADLIB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ADLIB

How would you rate ADLIB ?

"My recruiter stacey was extremely helpful, and found me a job within a week of applying to ADLIB! Highly recommend"
"Joe Child was a pleasure to work with and helped me secure a great job! He was very imformative about the role and the company, as well as helping me out with the interview tasks. Thank you! :-)"
"I worked with Kat primarily. She was always on the end of the phone if I needed her and made the whole process very easy for me when securing my new position. Thank you"
"Had catch ups with few ADLIB people, allwere really supportive and friendly.. My jobserch ended fabulously with securing a great job."
"Team ADLIB have been incredibly enthuastic and they really know their stuff! Their support has been so valuable in my job hunt! Thank you Team ADLIB!"
"Adlib and Hannah especially, helped me secure a great job! They have been super helpful and supportive all the way through the process. Cannot say thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to begin with, and for believing in me!"
Neil Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer
"AdLib are brilliant. From a candidate's perspective they are incredibly professional and hugely knowledgeable in all things digital. I worked primarily with Joe, who got me a fantastic role. Joe was very supportive throughout and I could not recommend his expertise more. AdLib for me are the No. 1 recruitment agency in the South West."
"Efficent, helpful and very friendly. Credit awarded to Rupert Douglas. Cheers."
"ADLIB were really supportive and communicative during my search, and helped to get the process moving along quickly. The advice I received was really helpful in advance of interviewing and post. Thanks ADLIB!"
"Can't thank Adlib enough. I felt supported throughout my job search and had regular catch ups so always felt reassured things were moving along"
"Rupert Douglas from ADLIB was so helpful and friendly! I was offered great advice and contacted regularly throughout the process. I now have a new job and am very happy!"
"ADLIB were brilliant. From a candidate's perspective they made the whole recruitment process super easy (and successful!). I worked primarily with Emilie, who got me a great role. She was always upbeat and helpful, with plenty of advice for me going into the interview. I also dealt with Ania and Gabby, who were lovely and very helpful."
"Adlib have your best interests in mind, a rarity most will find a ou hat the recruiting world. Hannah gave me great advice and I placed in a new role just 5 weeks after contacting Adlib. Great friendly team and can't thank them enough."
"Gabby at ADLIB never gave up in trying to find me a role in the area of App Marketing in Bristol. Even though I had started contracting and not constantly on the phone to the agency she still stayed in touch and had me at the forefront of her mind when new roles came up in this area. I am now one month into a new permanent role as an App Marketing Manager in Bristol and couldn't be more pleased in how it is going!"
"Probably the best recruiter I've ever worked with! They contacted me about the position I now have and were up front and helpful with the whole process. Within 3 days of the interview, I had the job. I'm so pleased they remembered that culture was one of the biggest draws to a job for me because I couldn't be happier. Can't recommend them enough :) Thank you ADLIB!"
Clemency Hitchings
Verified Buyer
"I've worked with Gabby at AdLib twice now, and both times I've found her to be excellent. She really took the time to understand my experience and my goals, and talked me through my options when I was relatively new to the industry - I don't think I was sure myself what I wanted and what was available for me, she really helped me to understand everything. Every position I was put forward for, I felt, would have been good for me and my career - unlike some recruiters, AdLib care as much for the candidate as they do for the hiring companies. Gabby talked me through each interview so I knew what to expect and could prepare fully - so I went into each interview prepared and more confident than going in blind. I even got a call from Gabby just before heading into an interview to give me a last-minute pep-talk! If I was to change position again I would have no hesitation in returning to Gabby and to AdLib."
"I applied for a few jobs prior to a weekend and Adlib were the first recruiter to get back to me (first thing on the Monday). They made the whole process of job hunting very enjoyable and took a lot of the work away from me, by putting me forward for jobs and roles which I otherwise may not have considered going for, due to the wording used on some job specs. Joe at Adlib kept me informed of the progress of my applications, I felt well prepared and confident going into the interviews based on the discussions I'd had with Joe. The job I took has been a great success and it was not one I applied for myself, but it was suggested to me by Joe and I will be eternally grateful to him for putting me forward. I highly recommend Adlib for people looking for work in a digitally focused world."
"Ultra professional, have your best interests at heart and worked tirelessly to find the job with the right fit for you - not so they can make a quick buck. Best recruitment agency in Bristol, hands down."
"Found my perfect job with thanks to Rupert Douglas in the Bristol office. Very easy process working with ADLIB from working out the best time for interviews to making sure I was well prepared and then following up afterwards."
"I enjoyed a very professional and helpful service from Ania at ADLIB. Always there to help and get things organised."
ADLIB is rated 4.88 based on 190 reviews