ADK Kooling Reviews

Read ADK Kooling Reviews

02088318900

omar@adk.co.uk

Tell us how ADK Kooling made you happy
ADK installed a second domestic air conditioning unit at our home earlier this month. I am entirely satisfied with their service, they came on time when arranged and fitted the unit in half a day even when it was not a standard installation. Contact with ADK is helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend them.
Really happy with the service, Omar was really responsive and engineer who installed our walk in fridge was friendly and efficient. We will definitely use ADK in the future, highly recommended.
Only frustration is the multiple notification I received 6 for each one Booking complete Engineer allocated Engineer on site Complete
Really Gr8 person and very professional. ADK should be Proud of that Gentleman how he maintain his company name on top. Highly recommended keep it up.
Great service very helpful engineer
We received good service.
yhjhhgbjhbhhgghkjhg
Reliable service
I was very satisfied Thanks The engineer is very professional
Visited my parents house as they had a problem with their fridge.ADK were quick and efficient, and arrived early so my parents didnt have to wait till late. The engineer was very helpful and informative.
very good service
I had another engineer to check the refrigerator who cleaned it, installed a new fan and it is now working perfectly. No need to condemn it, the dripping water referred to ? The ice cubes in the large container were melting and water was dripping from it. £100.00 for nothing!!
Dear Mr Preston, Having spoken to you today about your complaint, we re-iterated that you have an electrical fault that causes electric shock and therefore the appliance in unsafe. For that reason we recommended the appliance not to be used. When we spoke today we offered you a partial refund as a good will gesture but you declined. Many thanks, Service Team
They did exactly what they promised. Very good Customer service .Good delivery , great fridge freezer
My fridge broke down a few days before Christmas. ADK sent a repair man, Abdi, on the same day and he was excellent. Hi fixed the back to tide me over the holiday period and returned after New Year with the spare part. Fair value for money and friendly service.
Excellent service After Days of trying to get help told over two wait rang 9ish problem solved by midday will use again I recommend this company 100%
After pulling my hair out ringing around places getting told no help till 4th of Jan rang This Company at 9ish problem solved by midday excellent service will use again
Very helpful
Easy to get hold of to book an appointment. Turned up promptly and provided friendly service.
ADK were fast and efficient. Upon coming across the contact online, I immediately got through to a friendly member of the admin team. A couple of hours later a member of the sales/technical team, Omar, contacted me and he was at the property to survey and advise within two days. Omar was honest with his advice. He could have easily have pushed a sale which he didn’t!
Amazing service, very helpful and professional staff. Required item was identified and shipped within hours. I recommend ADK Kooling to anyone
ADK Kooling is rated 4.30 based on 46 reviews