ADK Kooling Reviews

Read ADK Kooling Reviews

02088318900

omar@adk.co.uk

Tell us how ADK Kooling made you happy
Competent , calm, focussed engineer; came in a very timely manner, a day after I called as they had the same engineer on the road
Engineer came to check system. Quick and efficient. I paid for the visit immediately while he was still in my home. But then it all went silly.
Parts were needed (new compressor for expensive SMEG fridge freezer).
The quotation for a second visit (parts and labour) was reasonable so I accepted it and asked for them to go ahead and let me know when they would come.
They responded they wanted payment in full before coming! Since WHEN do you pay for a service (think mechanic, builder, plumber, decorator) BEFORE the service is given? I offered to meet half way and pay for the parts upfront, with the balance to be paid immediately upon installation, to the technician. NOPE! Not acceptable! CON! AVOID!
Dear Sir,

Further to our conversation, i can confirm that we have now resolved your query relating to your quote. We have accepted taking 50% payment upfront and have ordered your parts.

See you soon for your repair!

ADK Service Team
Professional , reliable and trustworthy
Never fixed my fridge, and I'm still waiting on them. No one's even contacting me about my fix. I already paid.
Dear Badr,

Further to our conversation, we did contact you before with an update however, I can confirm we attempted repair of your appliance but unfortunately your part is obsolete and not available from any supplier.

Service Team
Steep prices.
Excellent from start to finish 👍
ADK Kooling is rated 4.30 based on 46 reviews