Adidas Reviews

43206500

Galoche Alle 12, Køge United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Adidas?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

77 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Conor

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Adidas in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Conor
"Adidas made my online shopping experience very quick and simple. They kept me informed all the way on where my parcel was and it was delivered with ease. The January deals are also pretty good too!"
Jon-paul Sutcliffe
"Great service... Orders arrived very happy with products and the hour by hour tracking service.."
"Adidas superstar is one magnificent model."
Kin Man Tse
"Good service and good customer service"
Mr Daniel Williams
"Simple to use website and fast delivery"
Nelson Aleixo
"Always with excelent help and the package looks clean all the time."
Ian Hunter
"Great website- customer reviews and how visual they are is extremely useful. Always excellent customer service and a £20 voucher to spend for being a loyal customer."
Ian Robinson
"Shoddy workmanship. An hour waiting time on the phone to customer services. Then when eventually I get thru', I'm told the product is non returnable as the trainers were personalised for me by Adidas themselves(!!) After informing customer services THEY WERE WRONG, they eventually offered to send an email to me to photograph the defect BEFORE they would replace them. I'm still waiting on the email ....................."
Charlotte Mummery
"I had a £20 gift voucher that Adidas had emailed me for being a loyal customer. Efficient website, easy selection and good stock. Fast delivery love the trainers thank you Adidas!"
Fionan
"Waterproof golf shoes stopped being waterproof after 8 uses and because i couldn't find my order number i was left high and (not so) dry"
"Unhappy. Delivery was delayed and apart from one email no correspondence...I telephoned 3 times and got got cut off after 5minutes . The third time it took 15 minutes for someone to answer ..Delivery arrived 3 weeks after order . Too late for birthday present . Thought by ordering direct it would be better. How wrong I was .Product was good .."
KIM
"Order is 9 days late being delivered and still not arrived"
Susan Nightingale
"Ordered trainers for granddaughter very good service kept me informed about my order delivered on the date that was given me, thank you"
Joo Ventura
"Top quality products at very reasonable prices! The free shipping/returns possibillity is just over the top in costumer care!"
"Always easy to order and delivery is quick"
Sarah
"fast delivery, great products :-)"
Joe Were
"Always fast delivery and easy returns. Great black Friday deal too"
Lynne Sutherland
"Tremendous amount of stock to choose from, great bargains, with a 100 day return guarantee, you could ask for more, would highly recommend Adidas online for shopping."
Amanda Lees
"Fast delivery no delivery charge on orders,clothes fit perfectly!"
Michael
"good service,quality products.good offers in the outlet store online"
Adidas is rated 4.53 based on 77 reviews