Adidas Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Adidas

How would you rate Adidas?

79 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Justin Gardner

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Adidas in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Justin Gardner
"Bought the Samba OG shoe and I liked it so much that I went back to buy a second pair but my size were unavailable. All I got from Adidas customer support was the run around about how they aren't told when new shipments come in. I started thinking that maybe they were going to change/replace this model so I ended up getting a second pair from Stuarts London (very happy with them). Just saw on Adidas.com that they have come out with a World Cup Samba FB? Next time just tell me you are changing the shoe Adidas!"
"all the adidas products you want in one site without the need of browsing around to find what you like"
Jane Rigby
"Good product but we had difficulty with the website when we had to return the item."
"Good quality footwear"
Oliver Cox
"Really great offers, quick delivery and great returns policy"
Dave Evans
"Purchased Adidas Berlin! Checked out paid for them and got confirmation email. Then received email saying they had to cancel the order as none in stock and was system error."
Richard Harris
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered an item nearly six weeks ago and the delivery time was 5-6 weeks but checking on my order it states waiting to be packed. I find that a firm of that size cannot deliver an order within an acceptable time scale. You should be ashamed that you take the customers Monies and do not react. Adidas takes your money and Customer service is NOT great :-( They only reacted once I emailed to chase"
Aitor Snchez
"Good shoes."
Conor
"Adidas made my online shopping experience very quick and simple. They kept me informed all the way on where my parcel was and it was delivered with ease. The January deals are also pretty good too!"
Jon-paul Sutcliffe
"Great service... Orders arrived very happy with products and the hour by hour tracking service.."
"Adidas superstar is one magnificent model."
Kin Man Tse
"Good service and good customer service"
Mr Daniel Williams
"Simple to use website and fast delivery"
Nelson Aleixo
"Always with excelent help and the package looks clean all the time."
Ian Hunter
"Great website- customer reviews and how visual they are is extremely useful. Always excellent customer service and a £20 voucher to spend for being a loyal customer."
Ian Robinson
"Shoddy workmanship. An hour waiting time on the phone to customer services. Then when eventually I get thru', I'm told the product is non returnable as the trainers were personalised for me by Adidas themselves(!!) After informing customer services THEY WERE WRONG, they eventually offered to send an email to me to photograph the defect BEFORE they would replace them. I'm still waiting on the email ....................."
Charlotte Mummery
"I had a £20 gift voucher that Adidas had emailed me for being a loyal customer. Efficient website, easy selection and good stock. Fast delivery love the trainers thank you Adidas!"
Fionan
"Waterproof golf shoes stopped being waterproof after 8 uses and because i couldn't find my order number i was left high and (not so) dry"
"Unhappy. Delivery was delayed and apart from one email no correspondence...I telephoned 3 times and got got cut off after 5minutes . The third time it took 15 minutes for someone to answer ..Delivery arrived 3 weeks after order . Too late for birthday present . Thought by ordering direct it would be better. How wrong I was .Product was good .."
KIM
"Order is 9 days late being delivered and still not arrived"
Adidas is rated 4.48 based on 85 reviews