Adidas Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Adidas

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Adidas?

43206500

Galoche Alle 12, Køge United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Adidas made you happy

Telephone
"Right back to being total garbage again. Sales going on and nothing legit in a size 15. Won’t let the customer service people fix things, only getting another sorry for the inconvenience."
Are you Adidas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"purchased the buggy board with seat. such a great idea. my 2 year old loves it. the board itself is really good quality, better than my Lascal buggy board. the seat is comfortable for my daughter and you can strap them in. it fits my mamas and papas urbo perfectly and also fits our Joie stroller too. perfect alternative to a big heavy double pram. great value too. item was delivered really quickly and customer service responded to my emails quickly too"
"I have lodged a complaint regarding poor quality gym gloves for several months through the email address customerservice ,it has been months and I have not received any response from the customer service team. Best Regards, Talha"
"Standard delivery was even faster than they said it would be & shoes were a good price."
"The quality of the clothes is brilliant"
"Excellent prompt service. Product of high quality and would definitely use them again."
"Great products and fast service Our family use this site alot Great bargains and God prices"
"They have a very good easy to use website with great filters to take u were you want to be on there. Item was dispatched the following day and I got notification of that happening so I could be prepared for my delivery. The fast there was a good sale on also kept me happy."
"Fast delivery great items free 100 day return policy excellent to deal with"
"I like cheep"
"Adidas have started telling us how tall they're model is so you see how long the leg on the tracksuit bottoms are. Tracksuit bottoms are often too short which is a pain for ordering online. Problem solved."
"Bought the Samba OG shoe and I liked it so much that I went back to buy a second pair but my size were unavailable. All I got from Adidas customer support was the run around about how they aren't told when new shipments come in. I started thinking that maybe they were going to change/replace this model so I ended up getting a second pair from Stuarts London (very happy with them). Just saw on Adidas.com that they have come out with a World Cup Samba FB? Next time just tell me you are changing the shoe Adidas!"
"all the adidas products you want in one site without the need of browsing around to find what you like"
"Good product but we had difficulty with the website when we had to return the item."
"Good quality footwear"
"Really great offers, quick delivery and great returns policy"
"Purchased Adidas Berlin! Checked out paid for them and got confirmation email. Then received email saying they had to cancel the order as none in stock and was system error."
"I ordered an item nearly six weeks ago and the delivery time was 5-6 weeks but checking on my order it states waiting to be packed. I find that a firm of that size cannot deliver an order within an acceptable time scale. You should be ashamed that you take the customers Monies and do not react. Adidas takes your money and Customer service is NOT great :-( They only reacted once I emailed to chase"
"Good shoes."
"Adidas made my online shopping experience very quick and simple. They kept me informed all the way on where my parcel was and it was delivered with ease. The January deals are also pretty good too!"
Adidas is rated 4.41 based on 96 reviews