Adidas Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Adidas

How would you rate Adidas ?

"They have a very good easy to use website with great filters to take u were you want to be on there. Item was dispatched the following day and I got notification of that happening so I could be prepared for my delivery. The fast there was a good sale on also kept me happy."
Adrian Cunliffe
"Fast delivery great items free 100 day return policy excellent to deal with"
Mohammadreza Tavakkol
"I like cheep"
William
"Adidas have started telling us how tall they're model is so you see how long the leg on the tracksuit bottoms are. Tracksuit bottoms are often too short which is a pain for ordering online. Problem solved."
Justin Gardner
"Bought the Samba OG shoe and I liked it so much that I went back to buy a second pair but my size were unavailable. All I got from Adidas customer support was the run around about how they aren't told when new shipments come in. I started thinking that maybe they were going to change/replace this model so I ended up getting a second pair from Stuarts London (very happy with them). Just saw on Adidas.com that they have come out with a World Cup Samba FB? Next time just tell me you are changing the shoe Adidas!"
"all the adidas products you want in one site without the need of browsing around to find what you like"
Jane Rigby
"Good product but we had difficulty with the website when we had to return the item."
"Good quality footwear"
Oliver Cox
"Really great offers, quick delivery and great returns policy"
Dave Evans
"Purchased Adidas Berlin! Checked out paid for them and got confirmation email. Then received email saying they had to cancel the order as none in stock and was system error."
Richard Harris
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered an item nearly six weeks ago and the delivery time was 5-6 weeks but checking on my order it states waiting to be packed. I find that a firm of that size cannot deliver an order within an acceptable time scale. You should be ashamed that you take the customers Monies and do not react. Adidas takes your money and Customer service is NOT great :-( They only reacted once I emailed to chase"
Aitor Snchez
"Good shoes."
Conor
"Adidas made my online shopping experience very quick and simple. They kept me informed all the way on where my parcel was and it was delivered with ease. The January deals are also pretty good too!"
Jon-paul Sutcliffe
"Great service... Orders arrived very happy with products and the hour by hour tracking service.."
"Adidas superstar is one magnificent model."
Kin Man Tse
"Good service and good customer service"
Mr Daniel Williams
"Simple to use website and fast delivery"
Nelson Aleixo
"Always with excelent help and the package looks clean all the time."
Ian Hunter
"Great website- customer reviews and how visual they are is extremely useful. Always excellent customer service and a £20 voucher to spend for being a loyal customer."
Ian Robinson
"Shoddy workmanship. An hour waiting time on the phone to customer services. Then when eventually I get thru', I'm told the product is non returnable as the trainers were personalised for me by Adidas themselves(!!) After informing customer services THEY WERE WRONG, they eventually offered to send an email to me to photograph the defect BEFORE they would replace them. I'm still waiting on the email ....................."
Adidas is rated 4.48 based on 89 reviews