Additive-X Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Additive-X Ltd
Read Additive-X Ltd Reviews

About Additive-X Ltd:

GoPrint3D help organisations embrace 3D printing through a range of products and services.

sales@additive-x.com

College Business Park, Kearsley Road,

Tell us how Additive-X Ltd made you happy
Quick and efficient
Top quality service for small businesses!
GoPrint 3D service is very good and fast. I would definitely recommend buying from them and I will surely continue doing it. Thank you GoPrint3D.
nice,better price with real product.
Polite, informative, patient and very helpful, I had no Idea, i new so little, GoPrint3d team guided me in, now I feel like an old hand. Thank you ! team GoPrint3D.
Additive-X Ltd 5 star review on 24th October 2018
Hi Luis, Thank you for your kind words. It was great working with you on this project. I look forward to hopefully working with you again. All the best, Elaine
Good, quick and problem free service. What more do you want?
We bought a Form 2 printer from Formlabs. After just 750 hours of printing the machine started to go wrong. We contacted GoPrint3D. They recommended buying a new resin tank and some more resin. We did this but still had the problem. After spending several months trying to get the machine going, finally we have been told that it needs £750 worth of repairs work..... apparently, this is just from normal wear and tear usage! Honestly, I would not expect a £3,000 printer to only last 750 hours. I'm very disappointed with GoPrint3D. They just say things like - "No other customer has had these kinds of issues" or "This is out of our hands". They shouldn't be selling machines where aren't good quality. They should be supporting customers. I have left a review for the printer on their website... they aren't showing it. They obviously don't want to hurt sales.
Hello James, I'm sorry you are having problems with your Form 2. We are currently speaking to the manufacturer to try and resolve this problem with your out of warranty Form 2. Regards, David
No complaints at all - great service
The best as always.
Additive-X Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2018
product arrived in the agreed time frame.
Ordered after 5pm deadline but still delivered the next day, very well packaged and courier communicated when it would arrive. Perfect.
Delivered the next day. What more can you ask.
Always had exceptional service from GoPrint 3D. Placed early enough in the day, the package is usually in the office the very next morning. They keep sufficient stocks not to have to trawl around the web too much and we usually find the online service to be efficient enough not to be off-putting. Thoroughly recommended.
Great service
Excellent - I'd not bought from them before, and everything arrived on time in top condition.
Ordered form labs grey material V4 and received the following day at no additional cost
They delivered my goods
They shipped what I ordered.
The team at GoPrint are extremely helpful and really do go the extra mile. However, charging a flat rate of almost a thousand pounds to reset the carriage is ridiculous. I know it's Formlabs themselves that set this charge, but the reality is they simply have to adjust 4 screws to level the carriage. SERIOUSLY unimpressed.
Nice work goprint3d. You're deliveries and stock are always good.
Additive-X Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 142 reviews