Adband Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Adband

jag@adband.com

Unit 7 Derby Small Business Centre
Princes St

Tell us how Adband made you happy

Despina Hapeshis
"Fab service. Fab quality. Rare service as not many can do the customised sweatbands! It would have been amazing if delivery could be faster but i understand it maybe a complex process. We did get it 1 day before promised date which was nice. Thank you guys!"
Kate Freeman
"The service and products are superb. I ordered dog collars & Festival wristbands. Fantastic quality and very well priced. I will definitely be using Adbands in the future."
Sally Heffer
"Adband are a fantastic company to work with! They were extremely helpful throughout the process of design through to the delivery of our festival wristbands and I would definitely use Adband again! I would recommend to anybody!! Sally Heffer"
"excellent and quick service"
"Service is very good but that all falls down when the quality of the product you receive is way less than expected. Lot's of excuses about it being the fault of the artwork and we should have expected it to fill in but when I sign off a proof that looks perfect, I expect to receive what I have approved. Result, I have an unhappy client and I won't be trusting Adband with my business again. Suggest you work on your resolution policy a bit more."
Hi Tom, thank you very much for your review. We are incredibly disappointed to hear about your experience. Someone will be in touch very shortly to discuss the situation in more detail with you.
"From searching the website to making the order and delivery, can't fault. Thank you"
"Really happy with the quick service."
"A company that responds quickly to enquiries."
"Excellent service, product arrived promptly."
"Overall experience is very good. Supplier answers to emails quickly. I wish lead time was shorter but this is the only small downside. I would recommend Adband to other customers."
"Always happy to help and quick turnaround of orders."
"Very good customer services - Kenny always happy to help and always prompt with responses etc. We are happy with your services - thank you :-)"
"Very fast and efficient service. Been ordering from them for a few years now and never had a problem with them!"
"Very good quality and value for money"
"A few years since our last order and they still had the artwork for us to reorder . so glad they kept it as we had lost it all .. great friendly staff , easy to contact even a real person on the phone which makes a change nowadays"
"Reliable company, good product, fast production, on-time delivery and friendly customer service"
"Very easy, professional service. Have used few times now. Definitely recommend."
"Good and prompt Customer Service although it takes time for the product to be sent"
"very quick and professional service - would highly recommend"
"Very good quality recieved. Definitely would recommend to others."
"Quick and efficient."
"easy to order and confirm order, great communication"
"Really poor this time Sent someone else's badges Very slow response to put it right Had to chase Situation only saved by prompt actions of Tia Well done, her But REALLY poor this year"
Adband is rated 4.70 based on 557 reviews