Adband Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Adband

jag@adband.com

Unit 7 Derby Small Business Centre
Princes St

Tell us how Adband made you happy

Despina Hapeshis
"Fab service. Fab quality. Rare service as not many can do the customised sweatbands! It would have been amazing if delivery could be faster but i understand it maybe a complex process. We did get it 1 day before promised date which was nice. Thank you guys!"
Kate Freeman
"The service and products are superb. I ordered dog collars & Festival wristbands. Fantastic quality and very well priced. I will definitely be using Adbands in the future."
Sally Heffer
"Adband are a fantastic company to work with! They were extremely helpful throughout the process of design through to the delivery of our festival wristbands and I would definitely use Adband again! I would recommend to anybody!! Sally Heffer"
"Very fast and efficient service. Been ordering from them for a few years now and never had a problem with them!"
"Very good quality and value for money"
"A few years since our last order and they still had the artwork for us to reorder . so glad they kept it as we had lost it all .. great friendly staff , easy to contact even a real person on the phone which makes a change nowadays"
"Reliable company, good product, fast production, on-time delivery and friendly customer service"
"Very easy, professional service. Have used few times now. Definitely recommend."
"Good and prompt Customer Service although it takes time for the product to be sent"
"very quick and professional service - would highly recommend"
"Very good quality recieved. Definitely would recommend to others."
"Quick and efficient."
"easy to order and confirm order, great communication"
"Really poor this time Sent someone else's badges Very slow response to put it right Had to chase Situation only saved by prompt actions of Tia Well done, her But REALLY poor this year"
"Quick delivery and product as expected."
"This is the 3rd time I have made a purchase from Adband and I'm sure there will be many more. A really helpful friendly and efficient service every time and I would not hesitate to recommend them a true 5 star service"
"called 5 times when wristbands didn't arrive did not receive one call back, argued with staff to send me black wristbands."
"Extremely helpful and great customer service from Kenny. He always responded to emails promptly."
"it is exactly what I want and I now need to convince the company that it is what we need"
"Good quality and especially impressive delivery effort as goods were needed urgently."
"Products of Adband were very nice and we were all impressed by the final products in terms of quality of the material and design. However the process to get there had been quite challenging. We started with some designs and quotation and then designs had to change because prices were different. We specifically asked for things and at the end we had to compromise since what we wanted was not possible. We were not able to go to any other supplier because we had very tight times by then, however we would have probably decide differently if the conditions were not as we spoke about at start. I believe clarity from the start on expectation in terms of budget and delivery should be something for you to work on, especially for the high quality of products you deliver."
"Very quick and professional service"
"Very good customers service and was always willing to help with all my queries. Thank you"
Adband is rated 4.70 based on 548 reviews