Adband Reviews

Read Adband Reviews

jag@adband.com

Unit 7 Derby Small Business Centre
Princes St

Tell us how Adband made you happy
Adband 4 star review on 7th July 2017
Jenny Line
Adband 5 star review on 18th January 2017
Maya Ross Russell
Hi

I have always been very well looked after by Tai. I send an enquiry through and she ALWAYS comes back, whether it be with costings or with a message to let me know how long before I receive my quote.

BRILLIANT! Thank you
they are really help and so easy to do and recommend buying this lanyard..
Adband are always quick to get back to me with a quote. They are efficient and helpful.
Customer Service from Adband was great - they responded to emails very quickly and answered all my questions. The ordering of the product was also very easy, and only took two and a half weeks from original order to delivery. The product was also of a high quality and we are very pleased with it.
The on-line and telephone services are excellent. Artwork is sent on-line for verification prior to the order being placed.
Quick service and attentive and would highly recommend.
Really quick response to my request for a quote.
Really helpful and quick customer service. The bands I ordered were here the next day and are of good quality. Will definitely order again.
Fast, efficient, effective
I had great help with getting the order right and all my emails were replied to quickly.
I am so very grateful for the speed of delivery,
The bands were a great success :) thank you Adband !!
Delivery turn around time could be a littler quicker. Good communication though and great service.
I was impressed with the items I purchased. Artwork looks good and speedy process.
Only thing was I was not informed when they were being sent out so could not make arrangements to be in when the delivery arrived.
I would use service again.
Adband have provided golf bag tags for my competition for six years now. They are of good quality and last well. Delivery is within 2 weeks and the price is reasonable. The minimum order of 100 is more than I actually need (60) so I do regret the waste of producing and paying for 40 unwanted tags.
First time I have used adband the process was easy and they were very accommodating to my needs, haven't received my order just yet but i'm hoping its as good as the service was
The bands we had made were for our emergency grab bag to identify our residents should we need to evacuate the building. The bands are of good quality and very clear which is perfect for our needs. They arrived very quickly and we were informed of the process at every step of the way. Thank you
excellent and quick service
Service is very good but that all falls down when the quality of the product you receive is way less than expected.

Lot's of excuses about it being the fault of the artwork and we should have expected it to fill in but when I sign off a proof that looks perfect, I expect to receive what I have approved.

Result, I have an unhappy client and I won't be trusting Adband with my business again.

Suggest you work on your resolution policy a bit more.
Hi Tom, thank you very much for your review. We are incredibly disappointed to hear about your experience. Someone will be in touch very shortly to discuss the situation in more detail with you.
From searching the website to making the order and delivery, can't fault. Thank you
Really happy with the quick service.
A company that responds quickly to enquiries.
Adband is rated 4.70 based on 572 reviews