Adband Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Adband

jag@adband.com

Unit 7 Derby Small Business Centre
Princes St

How would you rate Adband ?

Despina Hapeshis
Despina Hapeshis
Verified Buyer
"Fab service. Fab quality. Rare service as not many can do the customised sweatbands! It would have been amazing if delivery could be faster but i understand it maybe a complex process. We did get it 1 day before promised date which was nice. Thank you guys!"
Kate Freeman
Kate Freeman
Verified Buyer
"The service and products are superb. I ordered dog collars & Festival wristbands. Fantastic quality and very well priced. I will definitely be using Adbands in the future."
Sally Heffer
Sally Heffer
Verified Buyer
"Adband are a fantastic company to work with! They were extremely helpful throughout the process of design through to the delivery of our festival wristbands and I would definitely use Adband again! I would recommend to anybody!! Sally Heffer"
"Quick and efficient."
Lisa Evans
Verified Buyer
"easy to order and confirm order, great communication"
ICE Marketing Limited
Verified Buyer
"Really poor this time Sent someone else's badges Very slow response to put it right Had to chase Situation only saved by prompt actions of Tia Well done, her But REALLY poor this year"
Flying Start Tuition
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and product as expected."
Neil Atherton
Verified Buyer
"This is the 3rd time I have made a purchase from Adband and I'm sure there will be many more. A really helpful friendly and efficient service every time and I would not hesitate to recommend them a true 5 star service"
"called 5 times when wristbands didn't arrive did not receive one call back, argued with staff to send me black wristbands."
Rossendale Hospice
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful and great customer service from Kenny. He always responded to emails promptly."
Joanie McGrath
Verified Buyer
"it is exactly what I want and I now need to convince the company that it is what we need"
KMEC Northampton North
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and especially impressive delivery effort as goods were needed urgently."
Natascia Bernardi
Verified Buyer
"Products of Adband were very nice and we were all impressed by the final products in terms of quality of the material and design. However the process to get there had been quite challenging. We started with some designs and quotation and then designs had to change because prices were different. We specifically asked for things and at the end we had to compromise since what we wanted was not possible. We were not able to go to any other supplier because we had very tight times by then, however we would have probably decide differently if the conditions were not as we spoke about at start. I believe clarity from the start on expectation in terms of budget and delivery should be something for you to work on, especially for the high quality of products you deliver."
"Very quick and professional service"
AMRC With Boeing
Verified Buyer
"Very good customers service and was always willing to help with all my queries. Thank you"
Beth Jones
Verified Buyer
"I had not received my order after 5 weeks despite my payment being taken. When I checked with Adband about the order, they were unable to track it down and therefore it had to be re-ordered taking another 3 weeks. No compensation and poor customer service. Unlikely to use Adband again even though I've used them for over 5 years."
Hi Beth, I am sorry to hear about the delay with your order. We have recently upgraded our Customer Relationship Management system with the aim to better serve all our customers. I very much hope you will give us the opportunity in the future to serve you better.
Kate Monaghan
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and service. Product is just what I’m looking for. Will definitely use Adband once everything is up and running. Excellent company to do business with. Thank you"
Scott Atkins
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient service!"
Jenny Crickmore-Thompson
Verified Buyer
"immediate response to the initial query, good customer communication, samples sent as promised. A pleasure to work with Kenny."
Anthony Butler
Verified Buyer
"Wristbands for the Bude Jazz Festival, quality product at a fairly reasonable cost."
Emily Ride
Verified Buyer
"Impeccable service, from the first email to reorder a product previously the whole transaction went incredibly smoothly all the way through to delivery of the product even earlier than expected. Staff really attentive, had a lot of communication with them as they were checking on the process and keeping me involved and informed throughout. I will be using them again, and will be recommending to a friend! Thanks Adband!"
"Our invoice was paid but our order was not processed - long delay!"
"Quick delievr and good price."
Adband is rated 4.70 based on 540 reviews