Adband Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Adband

jag@adband.com

Unit 7 Derby Small Business Centre
Princes St

How would you rate Adband?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Despina Hapeshis
Despina Hapeshis
Verified Buyer
"Fab service. Fab quality. Rare service as not many can do the customised sweatbands! It would have been amazing if delivery could be faster but i understand it maybe a complex process. We did get it 1 day before promised date which was nice. Thank you guys!"
Kate Freeman
Kate Freeman
Verified Buyer
"The service and products are superb. I ordered dog collars & Festival wristbands. Fantastic quality and very well priced. I will definitely be using Adbands in the future."
Sally Heffer
Sally Heffer
Verified Buyer
"Adband are a fantastic company to work with! They were extremely helpful throughout the process of design through to the delivery of our festival wristbands and I would definitely use Adband again! I would recommend to anybody!! Sally Heffer"
Gordon Ward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent speedy service. Excellent quality lanyards - printing looks great."
"We have ordered previously and have been happy every time."
"Excellent service, helpful staff and very cost effective"
Laura Green
Verified Buyer
"This will be the second order from Adband and once again fantastic efficient service form all concerned. Massive thank you"
Preet Cook
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate website, responded to my question quickly and concisely, good quality product (exactly as described) and delivered quicker than the expected delivery date. What more can you ask for? We have used adbands twice in the past and I am just putting through another order in the next 5 minutes! Definitely recommend."
Margie Wright
Verified Buyer
"Their communication was excellent we got our order ahead of the time scale given and the quality was very good. will definitely use again."
"Really good customer service, good value for money, great product."
"Very helpful and after a small hiccup, which was speedily acknowledged and rectified, very pleased with product and price. Thank you."
Chris Williams
Verified Buyer
"Staff willing and able to supply what I wanted. Very good experience and very timely delivery."
Michael John
Verified Buyer
"Always a prompt and friendly service, the product always arrives in good condition and the quality is as expected."
Carol Lapsley
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient and fast delivery."
Abi Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Turned up early which was such a relief, really pleased with finish product, and such good value."
David Rose
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and customer service provided, cannot fault anything from initial enquiry to delivery, we were kept informed at each stage of the process. When we asked for a deadline to be brought forward we were dealt with professionally and sympathetically, first class service from Nikki David Rose - Head of Sport - University of Plymouth Students Union"
Lisa Casey
Verified Buyer
"The customer service I received was great, kept me informed with details of my order."
Pena Porter
Verified Buyer
"I cannot thank them enough for always going above and beyond. Working with demanding customers can be tough but Adband always make the requests as easy as they can. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
"Excellent service provided to me and very good quality wrist bands, Great member of staff who dealt with my order. Highly recommended. I have recommended AD-Band to my other client."
"say can do although we can provide customised samples on request at an additional cost. If you have any preferences about what kind of sample you require, for example if you'd like a specific colour, please mention this on the checkout page and we'll try our best to send you a sample that meets your requirements. done that then they just refunded me what a waste of time and effort"
Hi, I am sorry you have been satisfied with our customer service. Most of our samples are free of charge so we refund straight away and the sample then follows and we always email to advise. I would like to investigate this but I will need to know your name. If you don't wish to advise here please kindly email your details over and I will look into this for you. Many thanks
Victoria Burbridge
Verified Buyer
"Of all the research carried out to find the most effective and efficient wristband supplier, who could meet our heavy request - It's the service from Adband that really sold this to me, they also were happy to offer a corporate discount. The festival quality was a bonus! Very happy with the final result, as of the 100's of clients who attended the events we held, the wristbands from Adband, really added to the overall experience. Adband also had really qualitative product knowledge, offering a wealth of ways to produce our demand at a cost which not only met our budget, but also retained the quality. Thank you Adband, you will certainly be first in our address book to contact for next year's Summer Of Music events, (As well as winter season events!)"
"Great friendly and efficient service. Always on the other end of an email to answer questions. Very recommended!"
Wendie Lovell
Verified Buyer
"They were helpful and delivered on time. We ordered some extra bands for a party at fairly short notice and these were also sent on time. Both the temporary and and more permanent bands were of good quality."
Adband is rated 4.75 based on 511 reviews