Adband Reviews

jag@adband.com

Unit 7 Derby Small Business Centre
Princes St

Click Here

Tell us how Adband made you happy

Despina Hapeshis
"Fab service. Fab quality. Rare service as not many can do the customised sweatbands! It would have been amazing if delivery could be faster but i understand it maybe a complex process. We did get it 1 day before promised date which was nice. Thank you guys!"
Kate Freeman
"The service and products are superb. I ordered dog collars & Festival wristbands. Fantastic quality and very well priced. I will definitely be using Adbands in the future."
Sally Heffer
"Adband are a fantastic company to work with! They were extremely helpful throughout the process of design through to the delivery of our festival wristbands and I would definitely use Adband again! I would recommend to anybody!! Sally Heffer"
"Really quick response to my request for a quote."
"Really helpful and quick customer service. The bands I ordered were here the next day and are of good quality. Will definitely order again."
"Fast, efficient, effective"
"I had great help with getting the order right and all my emails were replied to quickly. I am so very grateful for the speed of delivery, The bands were a great success :) thank you Adband !!"
"Delivery turn around time could be a littler quicker. Good communication though and great service."
"I was impressed with the items I purchased. Artwork looks good and speedy process. Only thing was I was not informed when they were being sent out so could not make arrangements to be in when the delivery arrived. I would use service again."
"Adband have provided golf bag tags for my competition for six years now. They are of good quality and last well. Delivery is within 2 weeks and the price is reasonable. The minimum order of 100 is more than I actually need (60) so I do regret the waste of producing and paying for 40 unwanted tags."
"First time I have used adband the process was easy and they were very accommodating to my needs, haven't received my order just yet but i'm hoping its as good as the service was"
"The bands we had made were for our emergency grab bag to identify our residents should we need to evacuate the building. The bands are of good quality and very clear which is perfect for our needs. They arrived very quickly and we were informed of the process at every step of the way. Thank you"
"excellent and quick service"
"Service is very good but that all falls down when the quality of the product you receive is way less than expected. Lot's of excuses about it being the fault of the artwork and we should have expected it to fill in but when I sign off a proof that looks perfect, I expect to receive what I have approved. Result, I have an unhappy client and I won't be trusting Adband with my business again. Suggest you work on your resolution policy a bit more."
Hi Tom, thank you very much for your review. We are incredibly disappointed to hear about your experience. Someone will be in touch very shortly to discuss the situation in more detail with you.
"From searching the website to making the order and delivery, can't fault. Thank you"
"Really happy with the quick service."
"A company that responds quickly to enquiries."
"Excellent service, product arrived promptly."
"Overall experience is very good. Supplier answers to emails quickly. I wish lead time was shorter but this is the only small downside. I would recommend Adband to other customers."
"Always happy to help and quick turnaround of orders."
"Very good customer services - Kenny always happy to help and always prompt with responses etc. We are happy with your services - thank you :-)"
"Very fast and efficient service. Been ordering from them for a few years now and never had a problem with them!"
"Very good quality and value for money"
Adband is rated 4.70 based on 566 reviews