Adams Dental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adams Dental
Read Adams Dental Reviews

Tell us how Adams Dental made you happy
I have been visiting Adams Dental Practice for many years and have never had anything other than a successful positive and friendly experience. I have come to know in particular Alex, Dee and Susannah and can genuinely say they are so helpful and professional. Whenever I need information or require changes Dee has always gone the extra mile to help. Highly recommend the practice. Scored 100 % positive.
As always a very positive and professional experience at my recent visit to Adams Dental.
Many thanks to Dee for always being so helpful and welcoming. She always remembers your name and all about you and is a real asset to the Dental Practice.
Words can't describe how happy I am to have my new implant.I had to have a front tooth out. Nobody would know this isn't my own tooth. The Dentists are absolutely brilliant. So clever what can be done. Thank you . I would highly recommend Adams Dental. The whole family go there now.
An excellent dental practice. As a nervous patient I am always made to feel at ease. Covid protocols made me feel safe.
I am a retired dentist myself and have worked with Alex and Anne many years ago.I came back as a patient and saw Ricki and was vert impressed with his meticulous check up and subsequent treatment. The staff were very efficient and took great care especially during these covid times.I would strongly recommend seeing Ricki as I have the fullest confidence in his work and this is praise indeed from another dentist .
I visited Adam’s Dental practice after having an online consultation with Dr Kunal himself. Cannot recommend him enough- I’ve had composite bonding on only two teeth but it’s made a big difference. I was told by another dentist that what I wanted done wasn’t possible but it definitely has been, thanks to Dr Kunal. I shall be coming back and spreading the word.
I visited Adams Dental practice and specifically requested Dr Kunal Desai as he had been recommended to me for Composite bonding. I usually find dentist surgeries very hmmm, unfriendly, but from the receptionists, to the dental nurses and Dr Kunal himself, they were the most helpful and friendliest dental practice i have ever visited. I ended up having Invisalign, Whitening and Composite Bonding, and couldn't be happier with the result. Dr Kunal was extremely knowledgable, and made me feel right at ease, and explained EVERYTHING, even answering my silly questions on Instagram out of work hours. I will be returning, and going there for regular check-ups even though it is 20 min drive from me. I highly recommend him and Adams Dental Practice.
I've been a patient at this practice since my schooldays, originally with Mr Whittaker. Jill has been a patient for 50 years. Ever since the practice was taken over by Alex we have been very happy with the way we have been looked after. The atmosphere has always been very friendly and we both enjoy a chat with Alex and all the staff. The journey from St Albans is not always easy but worth making. Looking forward to a continuing good relationship.
I have always found that the people who work at Adams Dental to be friendly and efficient. The work carried by the dentists themselves is always of a high quality.
Can’t recommend Adams Dental enough. Ricky and the team are so welcoming and really put you at ease. It was a big decision to have cosmetic work done, but the process has been a great experience and really pleased with the results so far.
Absolutely the best service/treatment. From the moment I contacted them to discuss an appointment for potential treatment they have been caring, efficient and I cannot recommend them highly enough. My treatment has been happily scheduled and completed and I have felt very well looked after through the entire process, with follow up calls from their staff ensuring I am happy with everything, Top Marks!
I would recommend Adams Dental Practice to anyone,An A1 service always from secretary to Dentist always!
The best staff and very helpful, I would highly recommend this place for everyone.
Excellent service! Have been using them for over 7 years now and I am very happy. I will highly recommend.
I'm using Adam's Dental for some significant surgery (Implants) and general dental work and have found them to be one of the best Dentist's I've used. Very honest, caring and professional. Would highly recommend!!!
Cant thank Adam's dentist enough for dealing promptly with my broken tooth and replacing a filling. I am normally petrified of dentist chairs etc and had to do an emergency visit recently, which is the only time I visit a dentist. I was met by very warm and friendly professionals from the start to finish. Although a bit scared, Adam knew how to get me relaxed and so I did not feel a thing. Why was I so worried and scared? After many years of this phobia, I ferl a bit comfortable and have made arrangements to return for further treatment. Thank you Christopher, Rikki and Adam for all your care. Your care reflected a caring family practice which made me feel part of the family. Forever grateful. Rasheeda
I’ve been going to Adams dental for years and they are amazing! Everyone is so friendly and helpful, nobody likes the dentist but at Adams they make it a comfortable and pleasant experience everytime!!
Simply the best!
I am currently at the end of my Invisalign treatment with Deepti at Adams Dental practice. The experience that I have had has been top class. Initially I was concerned about how the Invisalign would feel and look, but Deepti and the team have guided me through the whole process, even when I have had to travel and work abroad. I have found that the difference between Adams Dental and other practices is that the team truly care about their patients, take the time to get to know us and tailor their service accordingly. Two of my friends are now undertaking their Invisalign treatment there too.
Adams Dental is rated 4.86 based on 79 reviews