Adams Dental Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adams Dental
Read Adams Dental Reviews

Tell us how Adams Dental made you happy
I visited Adam’s Dental practice after having an online consultation with Dr Kunal himself. Cannot recommend him enough- I’ve had composite bonding on only two teeth but it’s made a big difference. I was told by another dentist that what I wanted done wasn’t possible but it definitely has been, thanks to Dr Kunal. I shall be coming back and spreading the word.
I visited Adams Dental practice and specifically requested Dr Kunal Desai as he had been recommended to me for Composite bonding. I usually find dentist surgeries very hmmm, unfriendly, but from the receptionists, to the dental nurses and Dr Kunal himself, they were the most helpful and friendliest dental practice i have ever visited. I ended up having Invisalign, Whitening and Composite Bonding, and couldn't be happier with the result. Dr Kunal was extremely knowledgable, and made me feel right at ease, and explained EVERYTHING, even answering my silly questions on Instagram out of work hours. I will be returning, and going there for regular check-ups even though it is 20 min drive from me. I highly recommend him and Adams Dental Practice.
I've been a patient at this practice since my schooldays, originally with Mr Whittaker. Jill has been a patient for 50 years. Ever since the practice was taken over by Alex we have been very happy with the way we have been looked after. The atmosphere has always been very friendly and we both enjoy a chat with Alex and all the staff. The journey from St Albans is not always easy but worth making. Looking forward to a continuing good relationship.
I have always found that the people who work at Adams Dental to be friendly and efficient. The work carried by the dentists themselves is always of a high quality.
Can’t recommend Adams Dental enough. Ricky and the team are so welcoming and really put you at ease. It was a big decision to have cosmetic work done, but the process has been a great experience and really pleased with the results so far.
Absolutely the best service/treatment. From the moment I contacted them to discuss an appointment for potential treatment they have been caring, efficient and I cannot recommend them highly enough. My treatment has been happily scheduled and completed and I have felt very well looked after through the entire process, with follow up calls from their staff ensuring I am happy with everything, Top Marks!
I would recommend Adams Dental Practice to anyone,An A1 service always from secretary to Dentist always!
The best staff and very helpful, I would highly recommend this place for everyone.
Excellent service! Have been using them for over 7 years now and I am very happy. I will highly recommend.
I'm using Adam's Dental for some significant surgery (Implants) and general dental work and have found them to be one of the best Dentist's I've used. Very honest, caring and professional. Would highly recommend!!!
Cant thank Adam's dentist enough for dealing promptly with my broken tooth and replacing a filling. I am normally petrified of dentist chairs etc and had to do an emergency visit recently, which is the only time I visit a dentist. I was met by very warm and friendly professionals from the start to finish. Although a bit scared, Adam knew how to get me relaxed and so I did not feel a thing. Why was I so worried and scared? After many years of this phobia, I ferl a bit comfortable and have made arrangements to return for further treatment. Thank you Christopher, Rikki and Adam for all your care. Your care reflected a caring family practice which made me feel part of the family. Forever grateful. Rasheeda
I’ve been going to Adams dental for years and they are amazing! Everyone is so friendly and helpful, nobody likes the dentist but at Adams they make it a comfortable and pleasant experience everytime!!
Simply the best!
I am currently at the end of my Invisalign treatment with Deepti at Adams Dental practice. The experience that I have had has been top class. Initially I was concerned about how the Invisalign would feel and look, but Deepti and the team have guided me through the whole process, even when I have had to travel and work abroad. I have found that the difference between Adams Dental and other practices is that the team truly care about their patients, take the time to get to know us and tailor their service accordingly. Two of my friends are now undertaking their Invisalign treatment there too.
Professional and friendly Staff and quality of work is to a high standard
I am very very impressed with Adams Dental! My mother is 83 and very fragile. She had a partially broken top denture and the bottom denture was badly fitting (made by another local dentist). We previously had a home visit from an NHS dentist who said, "Your mother is too old, leave her alone, she doesn't need a new denture." I decided to ignore this NHS dentist. Who has the right to say my mother is too old? She couldn't eat her food properly, was dribbling and her speech was slurred. I wasn't going to listen to this nonsense! So I visited Dr Adams Senior. He was so kind to me and my mother. He fitted us in straight away, and put my nervous mother at her ease. (She has never liked dentists before, but she was always happy here). It took, I think four visits for the treatment, and Dr Adams was meticulous in his care. He carefully measured my mother's teeth, made impressions, was gentle and kind with her, and selected an appropriate shade of white. She was so excited to wear them home today! It was lovely to watch her eat her dinner this evening. There was no dribbling, and she enjoyed her food very much. We took lots of 'selfies' and she was so happy to get her smile back again. So I would say to anyone else. Please DON'T Listen to anyone who says you are too old! Or that you don't deserve nice teeth. This isn't true! Everyone deserves nice teeth and a nice smile. Adams Dental, you have made my mother and me SO HAPPY! I can't thank you enough! I would highly recommend this lovely dentist, their kind staff, who all treated my mother with such care. Thank you to everyone.
Having been looked after by Ricky and his wonderful crew for 4 months now, I am delighted to give Adams Dental five stars. Big thank you to all: Dee and Christopher for efficiently managing the reception, Ricky for skilfully repairing my teeth whilst Natalie for making them shiny and polished!
I have been coming to see Ricky at Adam's Dental for around 8 years and I highly recommend both him and the surgery itself. It's a family run business and the staff are always friendly, welcoming and helpful. The treatments on offer are always advancing, using high-tech equipment. Visit Adam's Dental - particularly if you are nervous about seeing a dentist for treatment or have had a bad experience elsewhere.
Exceptional from start to finish. So professional and made the whole experience an easy one.
Natalie is always very consistent. She makes me feel comfortable and offers good advice.
Adams Dental is rated 4.85 based on 73 reviews