Adams Dental Reviews

Southgate,
London.

Mr IBRAHIM Bekir
Verified Buyer
"Exceptional from start to finish. So professional and made the whole experience an easy one."
"Natalie is always very consistent. She makes me feel comfortable and offers good advice."
Mr Jeremy Silver
Verified Buyer
"Whilst going to the dentist isn’t someone one looks forward to, from the moment you are greeting by Dee on reception, to the friendly care by Ricky and the team, Adams Dental make the experience a good one."
Mr Olanrewaju Agoro
Verified Buyer
"Being an extremely nervous patient, I was quickly put at ease at the reception and again in the treatment room. The staff were both understanding and courteous giving me commentary at every step of the way. A very pleasant experience"
Mr Stewart Lunniss
Verified Buyer
"Adams were recommended by a friend and I am glad I chose Adams as my new dentist. Appointments are easy to arrange and they have evening and Saturday appointments which is great. I am having Invisalign to straighten my teeth, the dentist has explained the process and outcomes and they have responded by e-mail in a prompt manner. Friendly staff and text messages to remind me of my appointments is a good touch."
Mr Peter White
Verified Buyer
"My wife has been a patient of Adams Dental for in excess of 30 years. In fact she was a patient of their predecessor Mr Whittaker who originally saw her 60 years ago"
Mr Keith Barrett
Verified Buyer
"Appointments always on time, friendly, reassuring, enjoyable atmosphere. I always feel confident about my treatment,"
Mr Tayyub Yasin
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly staff, very skilled and experienced dentist. Love the work I had done."
Mr Constantinos Panayi
Verified Buyer
"Excellent dental service as a whole, with very welcoming and friendly staff. Relaxing atmosphere although a different TV channel every now and again would be great! :) Maybe sky news? :)"
Miss Kosi Okolo
Verified Buyer
"I have been going to Adams Dental for years and they are by far the best! Their staff from the dentists and nurses themselves to the receptionists always make you feel welcome and comfortable. I've never seen a place so ready to go the extra mile for their customers and for that I am extremely grateful and I know that my teeth are in good hands! If you're looking for an amazing dentist, Adams Dental is definitely the place to go!"
Mrs Morphoulla Ioannou
Verified Buyer
"All my family come to Adams Dental Practise, no longer afraid of going to the dentist as Alex Adams makes you feel at ease with his warmth and kindness. The best Dental practise in North London, thats the truth."
Ms Liz Houghton
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend my dentist, Dr Alex Adams. He was recommended to me for the high quality of his work by a surgeon who carried out a major operation on my jaw. Dr Adams was sensitive to the fact that my jaw problem had made me a nervous patient and did not press me to have a lot of work done straight away. However, I soon felt able to let him carry out work that has not only improved my bite, but has cured the headaches which had plagued me for years. I cannot praise himhighly enough,"
MISS Lily Demosthini
Verified Buyer
"I've been attending for more years than I can remember, Sorry Alzheimer's kicks in sometimes!! so I can't tell you how many years, it's truly a fantastic dentist, I always see Dr Adams Senior who is so lovely, I feel comfortable when I'm in the chair. I can honestly say the staff on reception are always so nice, polite and friendly."
Mr Mohsan Abdul-Aziz
Verified Buyer
"Too expensive the bil that made was 1720.95 and after went somewhere in barking just spend 150 including travelling approximately But the team is good over there"
Mr Garry Fenton
"For what ?"
We were very sorry to hear your 1 star review, we're not sure from your comment if perhaps this was an error? If not we would be keen to help resolve any issues you may have and would be grateful if you could contact our reception with any problems or concerns you may have so we can continue to improve our service.
Many thanks,
Dr Ricky Adams
Mr Neil Rolin
Verified Buyer
"Reception, dental nurse and dentist all great."
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your lovely review.
Ms Lorraine Silver
Verified Buyer
"Good dentist but cost me too much money and sorry Lorraine and Kenneth"
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your lovely review. We appreciate we do not provide 'cheap' dentistry, and we hope you find our services still of high value.
Mrs Eng Kessler
Verified Buyer
"Being a nervous dental patient, I was thankful that the staff were sympathetic, making sure that I was relaxed and comfortable for the treatment. They very friendly, courteous and encouraging. Dental work was carried out timely and efficiently and my tooth extraction was painless! I will recommend this Practice to my friends."
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review, we are so pleased to hear when we make a difference and that the extra care and time we taken with patients is noticed :)
MRS JANIS Slowey
Verified Buyer
"I have been with them for 35+ years! I trust Alex Adams to give me pain free dentistry every visit. I was a very nervous patient but visits no longer worry me! All the staff are very friendly."
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your lovely review. It is a real pleasure to be able to help nervous patients and help create a new experience of dentistry for them.
Mr Hugh Williams
Verified Buyer
"I have been a client at this practice since 1984 ,and at the present time I travel three miles each way to attend my appointments. This comment should be self explanatory if you life locally get yourself booked in there as it is the best ."
Wow thanks for such a great review, and THANKS for making the trip to us over the years, its a real compliment to us and not one we take likely. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Adams Dental is rated 4.80 based on 55 reviews