Duvet Covers Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Duvet Covers
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Duvet Covers made you happy

"Do NOT use this company. My cover arrived damaged and they said they would refund. Also tbey agreed to refund the return postage of £14.00. It has been an absolute shambles. Refund eventually paid (after they claim to have refunded to a different person on Paypal). However, been emailing them every day to get them to pay postage cost. They claim to have done this - they have NOT. They took my account number and sort code and still not refunded after two weeks!! You cannot get them on the phone and you cannot leave a voicemail message for them. Do yourself a favour and avoid"
Are you Duvet Covers? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Duvet Covers receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I placed an order 8 days ago and still haven't received anything. It was supposed to be delivered in 3-4 working days. I sent them an email about 8 hours ago with no response what so ever. I tried to call them but the line is either busy or nobody's answering, only the automatic message saying "we can't answer the call and you can't leave any message"."
"The bed skirt I ordered is in perfect condition came really quickly and I am really happy about it"
Duvet Covers is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews