Duvet Covers Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Duvet Covers

How would you rate Duvet Covers?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Duvet Covers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I placed an order 8 days ago and still haven't received anything. It was supposed to be delivered in 3-4 working days. I sent them an email about 8 hours ago with no response what so ever. I tried to call them but the line is either busy or nobody's answering, only the automatic message saying "we can't answer the call and you can't leave any message"."
Kristina Dundus
"The bed skirt I ordered is in perfect condition came really quickly and I am really happy about it"
Duvet Covers is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews