Duvet Covers Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Duvet Covers
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Duvet Covers made you happy

"Do NOT use this company. My cover arrived damaged and they said they would refund. Also tbey agreed to refund the return postage of £14.00. It has been an absolute shambles. Refund eventually paid (after they claim to have refunded to a different person on Paypal). However, been emailing them every day to get them to pay postage cost. They claim to have done this - they have NOT. They took my account number and sort code and still not refunded after two weeks!! You cannot get them on the phone and you cannot leave a voicemail message for them. Do yourself a favour and avoid"
Are you Duvet Covers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I placed an order 8 days ago and still haven't received anything. It was supposed to be delivered in 3-4 working days. I sent them an email about 8 hours ago with no response what so ever. I tried to call them but the line is either busy or nobody's answering, only the automatic message saying "we can't answer the call and you can't leave any message"."
"The bed skirt I ordered is in perfect condition came really quickly and I am really happy about it"
Duvet Covers is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews