Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Very prompt delivery, well packaged, extremely good product at a reasonable price.
I will most certainly recommend this Company.
I ordered a roll of frosted privacy film which arrived very promptly and postage paid which is an added bonus, found it very easy to use and slip into place and looks fabulous inside and out, will definitely be buying more for other windows.
My order arrived on time. The instructions were very clear and straightforward and the finished result was good. Excellent value for money.
Product was just what we wanted. Delivered on time. Easy to install. Many thanks!
Extremely fast and efficient service.
First time i have used Window films direct, Very fast efficient service with a quality product.
I would not hesitate to use them again.
Good service after slightly tricky website glitch that kept throwing me out of the payment page. Used before, very good. Would recommend.
Very good product and very easy to apply does what its supposed to do
Arrived swiftly. Video link in instructions was definitely worth watching and helpful. The window film did the job and was straightforward to fix. Thank you
Prompt delivery, excellent product
I've had my window film up for 3 months now. It's the best decision I made this year, keeping harsh sunlight out by insulating heat in. I can enjoy the view outside a lot more.
I put it up myself and there is a bit of peeling at the corners, but overall I am satisfied with the job it is doing.
Quick delivery, good product (grey/anthracite adhesive tape). Simple, easy and high quality.
Quick service, well packaged.
Very good product, exemplary customer service, will definitely use this company again.
Well packaged and prompt delivery. Many thanks.
Ordered the film for windows ,however very hard to put up called Films direct straight away and said i could send it back and was refunded as promised. Service was excellent throughout.
Very good service with prompt delivery.
Great service, this is the second time I have ordered this product.
Good product and after viewing the installation video the fitting was a breeze
Good products easy to use and a real good service supplies
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,382 reviews