Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

just revived the product not fitted yet
No instructions in the box, i knew about the video on utube, however only shows frosted film video. I purchased mirrored film, and did not know i had to remove the film protective cover prior to installation (didn't notice it had a cover). Which lead me to tear the film whilst trying to remove the clear plastic film after installation :-(. Meaning i have to purchase more.
You would’ve expect the sheets sent to you to be cutted in straight lines, 90 degrees corners; Well, they’re not. Beside that, all as promised, Very well packed, clean film and fast delivery.
There was a packing error on my order but it was remedied immediately when I telephoned. Apart from that mistake the service was excellent.
I followed the instructions contained in the video, and all went well. Pleased I viewed the video. I also ordered the tool to use to smooth out the bubbles. This helped a lot. Quite difficult for me to trim in a perfect straight line, but you could only see tiny deviations on close inspection. (but that was down to me, not the product).
was a bit fiddley for the first window. But overall by watching video it's quiet easy to fit.
I was delighted to find a company who specialised in vinyl window films. The video on their website was great and showed you exactly how to install the films professionally. I also liked the fact that you could buy the tools to complete the job too. The site was easy to order from and the product arrived securely boxed and within their 2-3 days timescale. On installation - I was placing the film on the bottom half of 3 x patio doors - the film went on like a dream, the only reason I have scored 4/5 is that when I got to the last piece and removed the backing I noticed that the plastic was damaged towards the top. I then had to re-think how the last piece should be installed to make sure I could cut off the damaged piece. Then I had to go back and trim the other 2 to make sure they were all at the same height. This made the installation a little tricky, particularly in trimming the top part and making sure they were all even and straight. It looks great and has done the job, just a shame about the damage otherwise I'd have scored 5/5.
Have not fitted film yet, but good fast response and service all arrived on time
Not easy to install and important to watch the video. Prob good idea to have a test run with a smallish piece. Works well when installed.
Excellent service I highly recommend
Not yet used it but prompt delivery .Had to ring a few times very helpful staff
We have used this service before and based on that experience we were very happy to use again when we decided to expand our use of the product on other windows. The product is also very good and instructions for installation are precise and easy to follow.
Did the job
The films are really easy to use, I followed their video on YouTube. Very happy with the result the film still lets light in but gives much greater privacy than frosted glass.
Active Windows Films delivered our order really promptly, three day turn around. Great speed with good customer service. I would recommend Active Window Films.
The film did what it said it would do. The online instructions were excellent.
I was really nervous when I started to apply the frosting to the window, and very surprised by the result. Instructions with the window covering are adequate but the video was much more useful. Did scratch easy with the squeegee so make sure you cover the blade with a tissue.
I have replaced net curtains with this product, great improvement.
Speedy delivery. We followed the instructions really carefully, the film went on ok except for one area that would not stick.
Really good technical support