Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

I have now applied my window film. I must say it did not do as much as I thought it would.
Fast turnaround and great value for my teleprompter project that needs half reflective glass.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Easy to order, arrived safely a few days later. Watched the video several times. Took care to prepare and gather all the tools, kitchen roll etc. Followed instructions and carefully succeeded in making a good job of it.
Really pleased with my gradual stripe screen. Video was very easy to follow so even I was able to put them on bubble free. Xx
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 6th February 2021
The film arrived quickly, and the price compared well with other sites.
Very nice product.
Fast delivery.
Jim
Good product, good price, quick delivery. Nice video of how to fix it.
Great quick service. Would definitely use them again
Very fast delivery good communication and the product does the job
Rubbish quality
Ordered elsewhere
Needed white out film for small windows above our doors to keep annoying light out. Fast delivery and easy to apply and it does a brilliant job. Would recommend
Placed on the inside of a outdoor exit to retain heat, it has done exactly that for me. In fact it worked well enough to purchase a second for the upper glass window.
Haven't received it yet
Great service from this company. The window film is amazing and I wish I had done it years ago. Very easy to apply and looks stunning!
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 27th January 2021
My order received promptly and well packaged, however the fitting instructions appear to be for another product.
Delivered on time and very plea
Sed with our product easy to follow instructions job done in less then 2 hrs thank you
We ordered on line had a slight problem with payment details but after a quick phone call the problem was resolved and our order was with us within 4 days excellent service.
Back to purchase again from Active. I use the frosted film for covering the rear glass on my aquarium aquascaping tanks. Previously bought white, gave blue a try on the tank I’m currently setting up. Very quick service and very competitively priced.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2021 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Very easy instructions to follow on line. Fast prompt service and the “Film” seems to be of a good quality.
One window done (2 panes) 1st is better hoping more time will lose some streaks.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Easy to order. Shipping is super quick. The measurements you give are cut exact so make sure you give the measurements correctly. Easy to apply and does the job needed
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,386 reviews