Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Terry Lovegrove
very good service had to email them as i had difficulty with the size i wanted no problem sent me a link and it was delivered in a couple of days .Well done
Easy process to order online, good range of products available and great quality for reasonable price.
very happy with the safety glass film- such high quality and it worked very well - your video helped - thank you.
Fast efficient service great product
Good website, easy to navigate. Very competitive prices (I shopped around) and high quality product (I purchased the frosted film for my garage windows to stop the sunlight fading everything. It works very well). I ordered the film on a Friday and although it was supposed to arrive by 48 hour delivery it didn't arrive until the following Thursday. That's not terrible but it's not exactly what was promised either.
The delivery was very quick
And the instructions very plain and clear would recommend active window films
Good product great service
good service, very prompt very good quality.
The transaction of my purchase was dealt with promptly and the items turned up a couple of days later. Excellent!
Prompt service and delivery as well as a quality product. I would definitely recommend Active Window Films.
Initially I found the windows site awkward to order from but it worked!
The order arrived very promptly.
Clear instructions were supplied.
I found the film was easy to apply and worked well, easier than a product used from another supplier.
Very pleased.
Product was exactly as described, very pleased with purchase
Great quality, fast delivery - I would definitely order again.
Great tool for learning
Excellent service fast delivery
Excellent quality vinyl, bit on the expensive side but you get what you pay for, completely transformed kitchen at a fraction of the cost of a new one, also used the dark oak effect on top of bedside cabinets and chest of draws with sides and draws painted with farrow and ball grey Matt paint - look amazing.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 20th September 2020 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 20th September 2020
The service I received from Window Films Direx was everything I'd expect from a reputable company. The quality and value of the film is great and the customer service is to match 10/10
A perfect product that does exactly what the company says it does.
Would and have recommended this window film.
Order arrived on time and well packaged
Had a quote of £1600 from a different company to tint the conservatory with films whilst googling and YouTubeing how they do it i came across this company and for the price I thought I'd give it a try i won't lie some windows I have had to do twice as it didn't go right (my fault) its safe to say conservatory is done and wonderfully done if I say so myself and I had change with £120 can't complain at all the savings are paying for the holliday thanks active windows 😊
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 13th September 2020