Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Fantastic service and value. Brilliant way of privacy where it matters without darken your room.....thank you.
I have used this product many times and have recommended many of my friends to it as well and your company is very easy and helpful thanks from Mike
Third time I have ordered goods from this company...... speedy delivery and very good window film ๐Ÿ‘
After watching the invaluable "how to" video I set about applying the made-to-measure frosted film. It does require patience, defo no short cuts, but well worth the effort as result is great. To push out the bubbles I used an old plastic store card - worked a treat.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Order arrived very quickly. Simple to fit film to windows - the instruction video was excellent. Would definitely use this company again.
Clear and easy to use website. Easy to order, really well packed and very quick delivery. Very helpful on line video plus an A4 printed sheet enclosed for clarity.

The film isn’t difficult to apply but it is worth noting that the knife blunts very quickly so invest in a snap off one plus get a hard card for the actual application. A rubber squeegee in’t good enough.

An excellent company to deal with.
Excellent product, delivery.
The website is extremely professional and very easy to use. In particular the videos showing how to fit the product deserve special mention.
Its a pity I have no more windows to cover, otherwise I would be back.
Perfect for required job
Very quick delivery and I am super happy with the product. It looks amazing. Will definitely purchase from this company again xx
Only a minimal purchase to help me replace my own faulty work.
One phone call to answer my question, an order placed via the website.
Excellent service.
Quite satisfied with window film which was delivered as promised.
Can't write a review on something that's still not delivered after so long
This is our second purchase, the first being a year ago. The reflective film worked well at stopping the sun fading our furniture and reducing the heat in the room.
We therefore decided to do two more rooms, the film arrived quickly and was well packaged.
With previous experience at fitting the results are better this time and are hardly visible.
The one thing I would say is that the printed instruction supplied with the film are different to the on line video. In our view the video instructions are better
The item I ordered arrived very quickly and in good order. I can recommend highly.
Ordered blue tint UV window film. Have only applied to the patio doors so far, as you must be very careful, apply slowly and use lots of solution, which will give a crinkle free surface. The first door has a slight wrinkle at the top, as didn't smooth properly. !Take your time!
Delivery was also very quick and in a strong box.
Really good finish was easier to apply than anticipated
Great product with fast & free delivery. This is the first time I have used window film and found the process straightforward.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Product arrived in good time and is well-packaged.
Brilliant customer service excellent products. Easy to apply even for a total novice
excellent product, good clear instructions not only with the film but recommend watching the video online.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,382 reviews