Active Travel Asia Reviews

+844.3573.8569

PO Box 2467 Parap, Darwin Australia

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Active Travel Asia?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Active Travel Asia in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Georges marvellous mciedine by Roald Dahl.I really like the book because granny turns really tall.My favourite bit is when granny is as tall as the whole house.I would recemend it to a freind because the potion what Gorge makes is hilairious."
Delivery
Information
Price
"We book Sapa tour with Active Travel. Through first email, their consultant responded so quickly with full of details that we asked. During the trip, our group was taken care so well. They called us daily to make sure that everything was ok. Our guide was excellent, full of information that made our trip awesome. We really enjoyed the homestay in Sapa. Everything ran very smoothly thanks to Active Travel Asia for organizing us such amazing trip"
Active Travel Asia is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews