Active Mobility Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Active Mobility

tracy@activemob.co.uk

Midland House, Wharf Road

Tell us how Active Mobility made you happy

"Goods arrived on time and look great"
"It made me happy cuz i can now leave the house at over 2mph it is rapid accidentally ran over my nan. RIP nanny Hilda"
"I ordered slippers for my mum who was due a hip replacement. Tracy sent them express delivery reaching us in time for the op. Mum has remarked how comfortable they are and how easy they are to put on swollen feet whilst being very supportive. Will definitely buy again from Active Mobility."
"There was never any arguments when a scooter I purchased from Active Mobility when a computing glitch caused the Drive Rapid, which I purchased from new, to become unpredictable in its behaviour, and, therefore, dangerous (in my opinion). The engineer (Mike) called three times (no charge) to try to correct the fault, but, in the end, an exchange was arranged, where I took delivery of the top of the range Days Strider ST6. This machine is comfortable, very manageable, speedy when required and an eye-catcher. The service received from Active Mobility has been second to none."
Thank you Greg, glad you are happy with the ST6 scooter.
"Excellent product at a very reasonable price"
"Easy to order good delivery"
"Excellent service"
"Good advice when considering purchase. Overnight delivery when order placed"
"Competitive price, delivered sooner than expected, excellent quality product - very professional service all round. I would highly recommend Active Mobility."
"Just brilliant. Highly delighted. Fast response. Cheapest around Packaging perfect. A very happy bunny here"
"Brilliant service."
"I shop for a top quality bidet bowl. I find Active Mobility selling it for the best value price, with delivery. What can be better than that? This bidet bowl is ten times better than its cheaper lookalike."
"excellent seller"
"I have used active mobility a few times to purchase goods for my mother and myself, i have always found staff helpful and delivery prompt."
"Prompt delivery well packed BONUS.........FREE POSTAGE Will certainly use company again"
"Excellent product at a fantastic price with super fast delivery, a trusted seller."
"Very good prompt delivery, good value for money and good customer service, many thanks"
"I was contacted by phone to arrange delivery, and it arrived on the correct day. The person delivering the electric wheelchair was friendly and made sure I knew how to operate it before leaving. Would recommend Active Mobility and will shop there again in future."
"Impeccable customer service and excellent value for money."
"Have just taken delivery of my Days Lightweight Aluminium Rollator 105. Excellent product, easily assembled and easy to fold up for storage or transportation. Excellent prompt service. Many thanks Stan Lake."
Active Mobility is rated 4.28 based on 46 reviews