Active Mobility Reviews

Read Active Mobility Reviews

tracy@activemob.co.uk

Midland House, Wharf Road

Tell us how Active Mobility made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Goods arrived on time and look great
It made me happy cuz i can now leave the house at over 2mph it is rapid accidentally ran over my nan. RIP nanny Hilda
I ordered slippers for my mum who was due a hip replacement. Tracy sent them express delivery reaching us in time for the op. Mum has remarked how comfortable they are and how easy they are to put on swollen feet whilst being very supportive. Will definitely buy again from Active Mobility.
I ordered Millie slippers from you because Cosyfeet were out of stock. When I phoned you to find out where they were, you then had to ring Cosyfeet. They were not the colour ordered, and no explanation, but as the lady was in need of the slippers she had to put up with them. The extension straps never did arrive.
There was never any arguments when a scooter I purchased from Active Mobility when a computing glitch caused the Drive Rapid, which I purchased from new, to become unpredictable in its behaviour, and, therefore, dangerous (in my opinion). The engineer (Mike) called three times (no charge) to try to correct the fault, but, in the end, an exchange was arranged, where I took delivery of the top of the range Days Strider ST6. This machine is comfortable, very manageable, speedy when required and an eye-catcher. The service received from Active Mobility has been second to none.
Thank you Greg, glad you are happy with the ST6 scooter.
small problem with delivery but soon put right with a polite apology, so well satisfied, and pleased to recommend.
Excellent product at a very reasonable price
Easy to order good delivery
Please could you tell me if you have received the returned shoes than you
Slippers arrived, however extension straps ordered but missing from parcel. Please send asap.
Excellent service
Good advice when considering purchase.
Overnight delivery when order placed
Competitive price, delivered sooner than expected, excellent quality product - very professional service all round. I would highly recommend Active Mobility.
Ordered slippers on 3 September, they did not turn up after a number of days so started to chase to find out where they were, I called numerous times on different days and got no answer except an answering service, 3 weeks later I get a call to advise that they are not in stock and hey maybe another month. Why did they accept the order I they did not have them in stock, why did they not advise that there would be a long delay. Very very poor service will not be using them again
Just brilliant. Highly delighted. Fast response. Cheapest around Packaging perfect. A very happy bunny here
When telephoning the Stratford upon Avon showroom to express interest in seeing a particular model of mobility scooter, be sure to ask for 'John'. 'John' will tell you that that one is not currently in stock but, helpfully, he can get one for an agreed, specific day next week. 'John' will also take your name and 'phone number to enable him to let you know if there is likely to be any problem with the arrangement.

Having heard nothing from 'John' to deter you, do then embark upon the planned 123-mile round-trip to visit the showroom on the appointed day to find that 'John' has gone on holiday. Also discover that, no, nobody has ever heard of you; no, 'John' did not tell his colleagues what he had arranged; and, no, the model you have gone especially to see is not there.

Finally, do enjoy the drive back home while making the vow never to have any further dealings with 'Active Mobility'.
Brilliant service.
I shop for a top quality bidet bowl. I find Active Mobility selling it for the best value price, with delivery. What can be better than that? This bidet bowl is ten times better than its cheaper lookalike.
I ordered jim shoe and was sent james shoes i also had no email wen delivery was and had to ring u up to see ware my order was
excellent seller