Activ8 X Diet Drops Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Activ8 X Diet Drops
09AM
9AM

About Activ8 X Diet Drops: We are a growing company with our main website being www.activ8x.co.uk. Activ8 X is a UK brand, bringing a product that has become a phenomenon in the USA: 'diet drops' to the UK. Diet drops have overtaken diet pills in the USA as the best selling...

Info@activ8X.co.uk

AMAS Enterprises Ltd Paradise Mill Park Lane Macclesfield

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Chemist
Diet

Tell us how Activ8 X Diet Drops made you happy

"AVOID!! Ordered a single bottle for £54, including P&P but it arrived smashed. Tried to contact the company over 30 times in 3 days, but nobody ever responds to emails or answers the phone. (despite them stating they aim to get back to people within 2 hours!) I've now had to resort to going through Paypal's resolution centre to get my money back. I don't know if their product works or not, but they have no interest in you once they've got your money. Scam artists."
Are you Activ8 X Diet Drops? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Activ8 X Diet Drops receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"As you get more aged, your own mens health pmerlobs are likely to transform. Can a alcohol intestine produce health pmerlobs? Is male menopausal any misconception or even a correct guys ailment? Could the male growth hormone therapies enable you to feel small yet again? Acquire techniques to most of these along with gents overall health concerns."
"I heard about the Activ8x at weight watchers but we had to keep it a secret because they frown upon things like this but I gave it a go anyway, I was really happy with my 8 pound loss and it was over 3 weeks which is a considerable amount more than the weight watchers plan."
Activ8 X Diet Drops is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews