Action Trophies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Action Trophies Ltd
Read Action Trophies Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Action Trophies Ltd made you happy
Excellent service and very good value for money. Many thanks.
Needed trophies at very short notice because I'd been let down. Trophies where ordered and delivered within 24 hours. Cannot be more pleased. Thank you very much I will definitely make further purcheses.
Quick and easy. Great!
Reliable friendly service
Very good service. Everything arrived as requested
Excellent Trophies
Great service, great quality product and quick delivery
Excellent quick service and the usual high quality items.
Very helpful advice given and the finished product is excellent value for money
Very helpful in finding what I wanted.
Excellent service, as always, and quick dispatch, but the postage is a bit expensive for a small order. I’d rather see the cost of the trophies increase slightly and have free postage.
Many thanks for your review, it is much appreciated. With the ever increasing postal and courier charges it is always difficult to price carriage charges but we do review these and hope to strike a happy balance for most orders. Unfortunately, for very low cost orders, this may not reflect the cost the Royal Mail charges to deliver it. We could lower the shipping price and send postage out 2nd class but our experience is that most customers want their products quickly so we'd prefer to charge that little extra to send goods out 1st class. I hope this won't put you off ordering in the future and we do offer free carriage for orders over £100.00 With best wishes. Mike O'Neill (customer services)
Both Holly & Mike at A1 Trophies were very helpful,very friendly and were very knowlegeable about the medals I ordered and Mike kindly rang me and corrected a mistake I had made on my order. Thanks again & subject to me seeing the medals tomorrow I will have no hesitation in placing future orders with your company. Many thanks to you all. Kind regards. Malcolm Allen.
It’s all great. Thank you for prompt sending.
Prompt service and high quality products. Thank you!
Always excellent and efficient service. Mike and his team are very helpful. Contacted him on Thursday to say I needed an urgent delivery and received 27 trophies in perfect condition on Saturday! Highly recommend.
What can I say - although I ordered the budget plaques and you get what you pay for, the quality is neat and tidy and arrived in a couple of days. Have ordered budget trophies from another provider before and they were wonky and poorly made. Not this time, excellent standard for the price and will be ordering again without hesitation.
Great fast service
Great customer service - proactive in seeking clarification; v prompt delivery
Very helpful online chat and quick and professional service
Action Trophies Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 212 reviews