Actifwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Actifwear
Read Actifwear Reviews

About Actifwear:

Actifwear Ltd is a family-run business, established since 1996, supplying embroidered and printed clothing to a wide range of Businesses, Schools, Universities, Clubs, Organisations.

We can supply any type of garment you can think of, whether it be embroidered polo shirts and fleeces as uniform for your workforce, Promotional printed T-Shirts for an event, or Leavers Hoodies to remember your time at school or University.

As we do all of our own printing and embroidery in-house at our factory in Market Harborough, this enables us to provide a fast and efficient service, at very competitive prices, while maintaining a high level of quality control. We pride ourselves on meeting our customers' specific needs, whether that be spending time discussing practical solutions to achieving their desired result, or providing a quick turnaround in order to meet a deadline for a show or exhibition.

matt@actifwear.co.uk

Tell us how Actifwear made you happy
Brilliant service with great consultation! Our kids loved their hoodies, big success!
Very good service well done
Great service. Quality of the hoodies were great. I would definitely recommend. We’ll be using you again next year! Thank you!
Very efficient from initial enquiry through to delivery. Our leavers hoodies are good quality and delivery was painless.
Quality of hoodies is really good. Gone down well with the students. Sizes come up a little smaller but we know this for next time
Excellent communication, quick service. Thank you
Actifwear are fab, I've been using them for over 10 years, they're so helpful, the staff are lovely and the clothing is great quality, I can't recommend them enough
Nicola was extremely helpful and the process was very smooth. Hoodies were excellent quality and everyone was really happy.
Company was good to deal with, no problems encountered.
So so so happy with the quality and the look these guys are AMAZING thank you! Will for sure use again!
Speedy, helpful and friendly advice from the staff during the pre-order phase. Final t-shirts matched or exceeded expectations and were delivered well ahead of my deadline.
You made 37 students very happy thank you.
The product is of a good standard, the customer service I have received has been excellent, thank you.
Brilliant customer services. The person I dealt with was polite, helpful and efficient. And the end product is amazing. Me and my team love our hoodies
Really quick and efficient service. Very helpful and product really good quality.
Ordered school leavers hoodies from here they came quickly and are great quality and were able to accommodate any design we wanted
Really helpful and friendly staff. Happy to provide sample garments before ordering. Easy ordering process and good delivery timescale. Finished product was good quality. Lots of happy customers with their leaver hoodies.
Fantastic service. Very fast and efficient.
I loved Actifwear; the company and their products. The hoodies that I got were excellent, and the quality was second to none and everyone loved their colours and design. The support and help that I got from Nicola was excellent and she answered any questions and queries that I had, no matter how many or what time I was sending her ridiculous emails. Definitely will be buying from this company again.
Hi, Very professional job, very happy with the finished article. Was in communication with Nicola, who was punctual in her responses to my queries and offered advice when I requested help. Would definitely use again.
Actifwear is rated 4.92 based on 129 reviews