Acorns & Co Estate Agents Reviews

01922716605

tim@acornsco.co.uk

26-28 Goodall Street

Tell us how Acorns & Co Estate Agents made you happy
Excellent service from Acorns, Tim the agent went the extra mile to help, always very friendly and approachable, would definitely recommend Acorns to family and friends.
Wow and it’s not often you hear that !! Full asking price through great negotiation. First viewing bought the property .Tim helped me keep my sense of humour and sanity through a Very stressful period !! Thank you so much
I almost never write reviews but so impressed with service provided by Acorns & Co. Got me over the asking price on my property then found me my new home just before it went on the market. Very rare to find a good estate agent so very happy I finally have.
Right from our first meeting Tim has been outstanding in the service he has provided and he has gone above and beyond his duties for my elderly mother , very polite and proffessional , the other bonus is that Acorns sold my mother's house on the first day the sign went up! Thank you very much I will certainly use your service in the future !
We worked with Tim as our agent based out of Walsall. Tim was excellent throughout the process. He continually provided progress updates and recommendations when there we some unforeseen challenges. We switched the sale of property from another firm to Tim. Tim was able to list the property and sell it (STC) all within less than 2 weeks. Best of all, he did this while I was away on business. Tim coordinated the chain process and was able to make this all very pain free. Great job Tim and thanks for your help.
This is simply the best estate agent I have had a pleasure to deal with. Other agents were pushy and annoying but Tim was like a breath of fresh air! He has a lovely personality, he's calm and reassuring and keeps you in the loop every step of the way. I had every confidence in him. Thank you Tim for an easy transaction. Highly recommended!!!
Great service, made it all very easy and stress free
Tim will certainly get my business next time around!
Tim was efficient, pro-active and extremely organised and as a result, we sold our property quickly! Tim was always available when we needed him and when we had viewings he organised them in quick succession on the same day so that made things easier for us. Highly recommend!
Five Star service ! We completed our house sale recently with the help of Acorns & Co. Our house sold quickly and we were kept informed of progress all the way through the sale. Tim took away a lot of the stress that comes with selling your home and our family plan to use Acorns & Co Estate Agents in the future. Highly recommended...
very efficient, on the ball, chases information to allow a quick, safe and easy transition of sale. Photographs of property very clear and expertly done. a VERY APROACHABLE company where you are actually listened to. Easy access to information and any concerns dealt with efficiently and proficiently. would definitely be the first company I approach for any future selling and buying of property
From the start until the day of completion - an excellent personal service from Acorns. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to sell or indeed buy a house being sold by Acorns. They were first class every step of the way
Tim was attentive and patient with all aspects of the sale. We have recommended him to our friends and acquaintances without hesitation. Tim was able achieve a sale price other agents did not imagine possible.
Tim Davies has been exemplary in his professionalism, care and dedication on handling the sale of my late parents property. Everything we asked of him was done without question. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a no nonsense estate agent who does what he says he will and more. Thank you Tim. Mr & Mrs Harris.
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
Tim gave us excellent customer service and support to sell our house in just 9 days which was amazing. Tim is always approachable to deal with any queries you may have and nothing is too much trouble, he is a friendly reliable guy who is committed to doing a good job for the customer, we would highly recommend him to sell your property.
Acorns & Co Estate Agents 5 star review on 6th November 2016
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
Acorns & co were fantastic when we sold our property. I would highly recommend them and would always use them again should we move in the future. Tim is extremely professional and keeps you in the loop at all times. If he is busy he will also get back to you and responds to other professionals queries promptly. The price to sell your property is also very good compared to other companies and acorns & co seem to do a better job! In total our move was 8 weeks! Keep up the good work Tim :)
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
Tim sold my flat really quick. He have me great advise and tips, helped push my sales through by conecting all the parties involved. Have already recommended him to a friend and would happily recommend him to anyone.
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
Tim was very helpful and always happy to give advice. Very pleased with the service we received and very happy in our new house :)
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
Tim introduced a very good client to view and buy the property on second viewing. The transaction proceeded and he followed through on any questions with the buyer also introducing me to the right people to issue any certificates needed. And finally the price charged for his work was unbeatable with No hidden charges or unseen additions.
(Walsall) - Posted 4 years ago
Monday 23rd May 2016 To whom it may concern, I found Acorns & Co Estate Agents very helpful in selling my house; Tim Davis at Acorns continually liaised with me throughout the whole process and ensured me that everything progressing smoothly and efficiently. I want to thank Tim Davies personally he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was going to plan, excellent service, highly efficient. Acorns & Co provided a very friendly and professional service; we would have no hesitation in recommending them to our friends and family. Kindest regards Clint Morgan
Acorns & Co Estate Agents is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews