Acorns & Co Estate Agents Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Acorns & Co Estate Agents

01922716605

tim@acornsco.co.uk

26-28 Goodall Street

How would you rate Acorns & Co Estate Agents ?

"Great service, made it all very easy and stress free"
"Very courteous, good advice bringing property up to saleable condition, supportive and good communication throughout the sale, all at a very competitive price, would thoroughly recommend Acorns."
"Tim will certainly get my business next time around!"
"Tim was efficient, pro-active and extremely organised and as a result, we sold our property quickly! Tim was always available when we needed him and when we had viewings he organised them in quick succession on the same day so that made things easier for us. Highly recommend!"
"Five Star service ! We completed our house sale recently with the help of Acorns & Co. Our house sold quickly and we were kept informed of progress all the way through the sale. Tim took away a lot of the stress that comes with selling your home and our family plan to use Acorns & Co Estate Agents in the future. Highly recommended..."
"very efficient, on the ball, chases information to allow a quick, safe and easy transition of sale. Photographs of property very clear and expertly done. a VERY APROACHABLE company where you are actually listened to. Easy access to information and any concerns dealt with efficiently and proficiently. would definitely be the first company I approach for any future selling and buying of property"
Beverley G
Verified Buyer
"From the start until the day of completion - an excellent personal service from Acorns. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to sell or indeed buy a house being sold by Acorns. They were first class every step of the way"
"Tim was attentive and patient with all aspects of the sale. We have recommended him to our friends and acquaintances without hesitation. Tim was able achieve a sale price other agents did not imagine possible."
"Tim Davies has been exemplary in his professionalism, care and dedication on handling the sale of my late parents property. Everything we asked of him was done without question. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a no nonsense estate agent who does what he says he will and more. Thank you Tim. Mr & Mrs Harris."
(Walsall) - Posted 1 year ago
"Tim gave us excellent customer service and support to sell our house in just 9 days which was amazing. Tim is always approachable to deal with any queries you may have and nothing is too much trouble, he is a friendly reliable guy who is committed to doing a good job for the customer, we would highly recommend him to sell your property."
(Walsall) - Posted 1 year ago
"We enjoyed working with Tim at Acorns. He was enthusiastic, explained everything thoroughly and got us a full asking price offer within five days of putting the house on the market. His commission is very fair and represents excellent value. We particularly liked the fact that he is both local to Walsall and independent, just the sort of business we like to support. Lisa G"
(Walsall) - Posted 1 year ago
"Acorns & co were fantastic when we sold our property. I would highly recommend them and would always use them again should we move in the future. Tim is extremely professional and keeps you in the loop at all times. If he is busy he will also get back to you and responds to other professionals queries promptly. The price to sell your property is also very good compared to other companies and acorns & co seem to do a better job! In total our move was 8 weeks! Keep up the good work Tim :)"
(Walsall) - Posted 2 years ago
"Tim sold my flat really quick. He have me great advise and tips, helped push my sales through by conecting all the parties involved. Have already recommended him to a friend and would happily recommend him to anyone."
(Walsall) - Posted 2 years ago
"Tim was very helpful and always happy to give advice. Very pleased with the service we received and very happy in our new house :)"
(Walsall) - Posted 2 years ago
"Tim introduced a very good client to view and buy the property on second viewing. The transaction proceeded and he followed through on any questions with the buyer also introducing me to the right people to issue any certificates needed. And finally the price charged for his work was unbeatable with No hidden charges or unseen additions."
(Walsall) - Posted 2 years ago
"A good service and most of the time progress reports however the only criticism was that we initially agreed an amount for Solicitors fees but they were substantially more than agreed ."
(Walsall) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Graham, glad to hear you were happy with my service, I will email you directly regarding the solicitors, as I am sure they provided a quote at the start and if they were more I will take it up with the solicitors on your behalf.
"Monday 23rd May 2016 To whom it may concern, I found Acorns & Co Estate Agents very helpful in selling my house; Tim Davis at Acorns continually liaised with me throughout the whole process and ensured me that everything progressing smoothly and efficiently. I want to thank Tim Davies personally he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was going to plan, excellent service, highly efficient. Acorns & Co provided a very friendly and professional service; we would have no hesitation in recommending them to our friends and family. Kindest regards Clint Morgan"
(Walsall) - Posted 2 years ago
"Words cannot express how impressed and grateful I am to Tim and his team for working so incredibly hard to sell my house. The service provided was bespoke from start to finish and at no time did they stop working their absolute hatdest. No challenge was insurmountable. They have given me confidence again in estate agents. This is no ordinary estate agency - it is the best one ever!"
(Walsall) - Posted 2 years ago
"Although it took some time to sell my property Tim worked hard to secure viewing appointments. I was very pleased with the service I received and would recommend his service to my friends !"
(Walsall) - Posted 2 years ago
"I normally struggle to say anything positive about estate agents but Tim has been fantastic will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Keep up the good work."
Acorns & Co Estate Agents is rated 4.92 based on 49 reviews