Acorn.finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Acorn.finance
Read Acorn.finance  Reviews

About Acorn.finance :

Specialists in arranging the finance you need to grow your business or investment portfolio - acorn.finance are an award winning broker specialising in commercial mortgages, buy to let mortgages, short term property finance and business loans.

paul@acorn.finance

344-354 Gray’s Inn Road

Tell us how Acorn.finance made you happy
Would you recommend Acorn.finance to a friend or colleague? yes
Fantastic service ! When no one could help me, Acorn managed to me the lending needed.
We purchased our freehouse 12 years ago with help from Acorn. They were exceedingly helpful in taking us through the entire process which as we were completely new to the industry was an immense help.
After dealing with several below par brokers I luckily found Paul at Acorn finance who from the very start went above and beyond to make sure I got to where I needed to be. Never was I waiting around for a reply or things to move forward - Paul would always reply/update the very same day a query was made - which in my experience is very rare! Can’t recommend Acorn enough - a long drawn out annoying situation became easy and streamlined as soon as I found Acorn. 5* service
Well prepare finance application and assistance during the process of gaining finance for the purchase of owner occupied property.
Would you recommend Acorn.finance to a friend or colleague? yes
Professional service. Prompt response and very helpful
Arrange funding for our B&B. Great service. I won’t hesitate to recommend Acorn to anyone who needs Commercial Mortgage.
It was our pleasure to arrange your Bed and Breakfast Mortgage. I'm pleased we could help find the right business for you and arrange the best funding package. All of us at www.acorn.finance look forward to working with you again in the future.
Please rate your experience of the finance provider
I got the best deal and the best service
Great to work with you Jillie, looking forward to your next project.
Please rate your experience of the finance provider
Great personal service and a fantastic financial deal as well.
Thank you for your positive feedback, it was a pleasure to arrange the funding you needed. www.acorn.finance
From my ordering from "800" number to delivery to receiving the product, the service and quality were outstanding. Their prices are very reasonable, considering the very high quality of the items. My experience with Acorn has been consistently top notch.
Please rate your experience of the finance provider
Good people, good result, but the process took around 3 months from start to completion, had to follow up some times.
Please rate your experience of the finance provider
Very professional service provided. Would defiantly use the company again.
How was your solicitor?
Please rate your experience of the finance provider
Very quick and easy process which has now enabled me to grow my business. Wouldn't use anyone else!
We have used acorn finance for over 20 years and can't recommend them enough very knowledgable , efficient , friendly and would definatley use them again
I am glad to have find Tom and Paul Thompson at Acorn Finance , both of them have helped me to secure funding for my first Freehold Freehouse . It was pleasure working together and hope to go back very soon again for my second Freehouse. Highly Recommended to get things done. Nilesh Misquitta The Elm Tree Inn www.elmtreeinn.com
Superb service from the first phone call to the final transaction. Tom was fantastic and we would never of got funding without him, we are now in our third year of trading and business is great.
Acorn.finance is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews