Aclimatise Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Aclimatise
10AM
10AM

aptfabrics@gmail.com

How would you rate Aclimatise ?

"I got a fleece and it was great I got the colours I wanted and it was really warm in winter but cool in summer ideal for my needs. I was so impressed I got a seahawk and it was brilliant completely waterproof ( rain just runs off it) it is really light and I use it for dog walking in fact I rarely have it off me. I was also very impressed with the sale itself Stan runs a very smooth operation and is very approachable. I highly recommend this product and it comes in some great colours to suit male and female. Think my next one will be purple.......cant wait."
Price
"Really comfy light fleece. Used it through out the winter 2012-2013 without needing more than 2 layers underneath which is impressive considering its weight. It performs well in light rain but gets really soaked and heavy in heavier rain Would recommend to a friend"
Price
"have had two jackets and they are brilliant in fact looking at getting another for dog walking."
Price
"Fast Delivery. The Seahawk fleece is incredibly light and totally windproof. There won't be very many days when I'll be wearing a coat this winter."
Price
"most of my other coats are now donated, kept 2 for working on the car or in the garden, thinking of buying another aclimatise and then the other 2 can go as well but for now I don't want to spoil the look of my aclimatise fleece it's just too good."
Price
"I have the Seahawk fleece which is really comfy and lightweight for long walks, and great for days when you don't know if it might rain or not but know you will be hot if you wear a waterproof coat and then the sun comes out! I also have the packable waterproof which folds up small enough to fit in my bumbag and is just fab to keep on me at all times as I am a dog walker and the Scottish weather can be erratic at times!"
Price
"I'm not an a outdoor type, I don't cycle, walk, cross Antarctica for work or for fun. But I do work with horses, I love my wife and she loves her horses...enough said. Last winter I was working away wearing my Aclimatise over just a shirt and my hands got really cold, I started to wonder if there was something wrong, nope nothing wrong, just my Aclimatise doing a great job keeping my body warm, I really didn't feel cold but my hands were the only things not protected and they started to feel the cold. I wear my Aclimatise working outside, in the garage and really it's the go-to jacket for stepping outside what ever the weather."
Price
"Waterproof fleece arrived quickly and is great quality. Exactly as described."
Aclimatise is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews