Acklam Car Centre Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Acklam Car Centre
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Acklam Car Centre?

Tell us how Acklam Car Centre made you happy

Telephone
"Brought a Range Rover Evoque from Joe Khan at Acklam Car Centre. I am from London so he did everything he can to ensure the sales process was as smooth as possible. He arranged all the finance and all paperwork before I went in to pick up my car, so it was all ready for me for when I got there. I took the train down from London to Darlington, and he arranged for me to be picked up and taken to the showroom, which was a nice touch! There was a small issue with the camera on my car which is instantly took care off. Really happy with the service I received from him so I recommended him to my brother who is now in the process of buying a BMW from him. Thanks Joe :-)"
Are you Acklam Car Centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Fantastic service from John yet again. Quick turn around times, great deal and everything was sorted for us. Would highly recommend Acklam, we wont be going anywhere else to buy a car."
"hi after buying atop specs Mercedes c250 amg in july 2018 5 weeks later door handle lights stipped working I contacted acklam and spoke to young female and was told it was not covered with warrenty so then red mist after a week to calm down I ciontacted liam and he put me onto Claire who was so up to date and very helpful and arranged for my car to be repaired locally in Kilmarnock so I take this opertunity and give a big thanks to both liam and Claire another very happy customer"
"Was sold a warranty added onto finance was told was free but never read b4 I signed silly me Liam salesman great but let down with business manager and 3 lights not working on door handles car only 5 weeks old when I called girl about warranty and was told not covered shocking won’t deal again please look at small print b4 you sign unlike me !!!!"
"I bought my first car from acklam car centre today, was so impressed with the service from john and was well looked after. Can't believe how quick and straightforward this car purchase was, would definitely recommend I wouldn't go elsewhere now. Thankyou john!!"
"We were looking for a bigger family car on a budget and are so glad we came across acklam car centre. Matthew was so helpful and not at all pushy, the whole experience was stress free. There were some part that weren't with the car which they gladly purchased and sent out to us. First class customer service and the car was immaculate."
"If felt like I was looking for my perfect car forever until I came across these guys on autotrader. I had been so fussy with what I wanted I couldn't seem to find it absolutely anywhere. These guys had exactly what i wanted down to every little detail. It was a good couple of hours away from me in Chesterfield which was a real downer but once I had spoke to Joe on the phone I already felt like I knew these guys. I slept on it and thought I was mad not to go and see them. Within a few days the car was mine and I was driving it home with a beautiful bunch of flowers they had given me. Joe Khan and Jake Alexander was the two guys I delt with. They made me feel so comfortable about my purchase and very much at home. I would definitely recommend these guys to everybody I know they was definitely worth the drive! They have got a lovely showroom with some real beauty's."
Acklam Car Centre is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews