A Choice Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Choice
Zero rating for A Choice insurance. Bunch of scammer. Parasite, total lunatic.
Good service with no issues, glad I chose them
Took double payment for the deposit!!!
Very good service
Great quick response.
Absolutely no problems at all quick to receive renewal and call centre is very helpful and can be understood
They are brilliant with their customer service and love them all
Very friendly phone call and extremely reassuring, regarding my issues given.
Great service , easy website to follow & excellent after service from support team, many thanks George
Great company, as soon as you pay your deposit your policy is active which a few insurance company’s don’t do. This is my 3rd Policy with A Choice and haven’t had any problems so far.
Seems very good so far set up my insurance very easy go do and looking forward to being insured with the company especially a good price for a 19 year old driver
Took a little time to get everything sorted otherwise very easy with a great price towards what I was quoted.
Very helpful patient lady on the customer service line who was more than help to help, didn’t catch her name unfortunately but she made sure I understood everything and it was a pleasant experience
I paid for insurance for my car then rang them to see if I could swap my previous years insurance instead. They found a much cheaper price and were very helpful!
I’ve have only been with A Choice a matter of days since collecting my new car. However the customer service I have received so far has been second to none in particularly Richard. Whom I’ve spoken too on multiple times and had been able to help me every time!
I really recommend this company, everything have been done quickly and right. Thank you
The lady I spoke to was brilliant! Listened to me and was well experience!very. Top customer experience.
Excellent
it was nice ad easy to get myself back on the road many thanks
Great and quick service.