A Choice Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend A Choice

How would you rate A Choice?

"good, patient with clients"
"Worst company ever? Been on hold for an hour now to talk to them about an email saying they’ve cancelled my policy although taking my money this morning I’m sure if i send them a bill for me using my credit.. I wouldn’t touch these people with a barge pole. Go with someone else. Absolutely worst insurance company I’ve had in the past 2 years. Waste of time and money AVOID at all costs.,"
"Outrageous.!!!!"
"Worst car insurence. Was waiting on the phone for over an hour and they took money from my account only to cancel my insurence the day after they took the money. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone unless you want to be old and grey by the time you’ve actually spoken to a human."
"The worst insurance company in England, impossible to talk to an actual human."
Gail Holyoake
Unverified Reviewer
"so far only had insurance for a couple of days, been on the phone for an hour trying to change my vehicle, ridiculous."
"Good customer service got insurance for good price"
"Really friendly customer service and helped us decide the best deal for our sons first car insurance"
"I recently taken out a Policy with A Choice for my 2 litre Audi A3, My car was showing as uninsured on ASKMID and the gentleman I spoken too was very helpful. He explained it can take up to 14 working days for it to show up on the database. The gente I spoke to was very helpful and re-assuring and explained everything fully to myself."
"Quick and easy to use the web site, had no problems setting up a new insurance. Would recommend."
"so they rang me back today I have to pay what was originally 168.00 to 88.00 to 91.00 to 88.33, this company needs stopping ripping people off, iv sent all my details to Watchdog and think more people should do the same, they need naming and shaming"
Hello Tracy

I’m sorry to read that you are unhappy.

When a policy is purchased, it is a 12 month policy. If a policy is cancelled before the end of a 12 month term, charges are made to cover the costs of administrating the policy as per the terms and conditions that are given before the policy is purchased.

Ourrecords show that your evidence of ‘no claims discount’ was sent to you.

If you want to discuss any details of your account please email me using feedback@a-choice.co.uk and I’ll be happy to go into more details.

Customer Relations Department
"I’m very happy with close brother insurance"
"Be careful with these people. We were tempted into A Choice via confused.com, via market beating quote on provisional learner driver insurance. - Their website is a complete nightmare....you need to verify all the confused.com data and then it kept getting things wrong with no ability to edit correctly. I tried four time over 2 hours. - at the end of this, no facility to pay online. Had to speak to phone consultant, and basically repeated the whole process. - it then turned out the market leading price is just a carrot to tempt you into to a longer policy (ie for when the driver passes the test and is no longer provisional driver). When I said I didn't want any of those options, and that I would shop around after the test was passed, they stopped the conversation and cancelled the application. - so basically the price on confused.com is theoretical. - huge waste of time. - we went with Marmalade in the end"
Hello

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.

If you would like me to look into this further, could you please email me on feedback@a-choice.co.uk

John
"Worst company to get insurance with on my current car paid £1200 for Insurance got a new car done a quote online through compare the market they quoted me £1800 with a choice! So I rang them up and after 40 minutes on hold finally answered and was told that quote didn’t exist and they wouldn’t swap my car to my new one so I had to take out a whole new policy with a different company I also lost my no claims bonus! Stay well away from this scamming company!"
Hello

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.

John
"I couldn’t fault this company, they went out of the way to help me with a very reasonable quotation. I left my previous insurance provider because they were unhelpful and not reasonably priced. A Choice offered exceptional customer service. Would highly recommended."
"Good deal and good service"
Meharab Iqbal
Unverified Reviewer
"Customer service advisor Richard was very helpful, top job mate."
Hayley Joyce
Verified Reviewer
"If I could give a minus I would. Nothing but absolute bother. Cancelled my insurance and are trying to charge me cancellation charge and retained commission. Just money scamming scum!"
Hi Hayley

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with all aspects of the service you have received.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

John
"Nightmare of a company. I've been driving for 5 years this year and I have never dealt with a more rude, scamming and demanding company. The countless documentation emails I've been sent after sending them off and speaking to a rep on the phone to confirm this I just received a letter saying my policy will be cancelled as the right documentation hasn't been sent. Along with the charges of £300+ I will never use this company again!"
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I am sorry to hear you are not happy with some aspects of the service you have received.

We place a great deal of importance on customer feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. If you would like us to do this, please can you get in touch at feedback@a-choice.co.uk with your contact details.

John
"After driving a year with a different company with a black box I have to say it is nice to get a quote cheaper without one needing to be put in."
Hi Bex

This is good to see. Thanks for letting us know you were happy with our insurance product.
We appreciate your feedback.

A Choice is rated 2.54 based on 144 reviews