A Choice Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend A Choice

How would you rate A Choice ?

"I initially had a lot of trouble am I myself made a mistake but the customer service team was very helpful today and worked through everything. As such please disregard my earlier review which was made in the moment when I was angry."
"Appalling, inefficient services. I had provided my V5 form, along with my previous insurance documents, my purchase information from the car company and my no claims proof after being told I had to pay an additional £90+ because of their inability to input the correct car purchase date that I gave them. Taking multiple days to even reply to my emails and not removing this additional charge after I had provided the aforementioned forms they my insurance has now been cancelled. I will be pursuing a full refund of the £792.50 that I paid for this insurance which you have cancelled after I provided my V5 to prove that I purchased the car two months prior to when I am being accused of changing it to."
"Don’t ever take out insurance with them! They are awful. They falsely sell you everything. I had a claim they tried to charge me £600 excess I cancelled they charged me nearly £500 to do so! There customer service and company is horrendous. Worst company I’ve ever been with. Robbing customers and charging us ridiculous prices!"
Hi Amy,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with all aspects of the service you have received. If you would like me to look into this further for you please email me using feedback@a-choice.co.uk with your contact details.

Premium Choice Ltd
"February this year was the end of my annual insurance with Achoice. I tried ringing but the phones were always busy, so I emailed them Instead. Received an email back stating my insurance had been cancelled. Thought everything was okay, carried on as normal, only to receive threatening letters from a debt collector explaining I owe £300+ because I didn't cancel my insurance. I proved my side of things with the emails and they are still after the money, making up different excuses as the go along. Absolutely disgusting company, don't bother with them rhey are a massive scam!!! Preying on the innocent with their cheap quotes!!"
Hi Danielle,

Thank you for leaving your review - I am sorry to read that you are unsatisfied.

I have sent you an email letting you know what I can do to help.

Premium Choice Ltd
"Got car insurance with these thinking it be ok, payed deposit and 2 months payment for them to turn round and up our monthly charge and charge us an extra £400 to stay with them to then cancel what a money grabbing time waster STAY CLEAR"
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us and I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. If you would like me to do this, please email me using feedback@a-choice.co.uk with your contact details.

Premium Choice Ltd
"Stay clear we insured our car to then realise they had cancelled it even tho we gave all documents and payed deposits, absolute shocking customer services, it’s like an everyday thing to con customers out of money then they have cheek to want a cancellation fee not a chance, even tho it was them who cancelled STAY CLEAR!!!"
Hi Kirsty,

Premium Choice Ltd
"Very easy to use,staff friendly and helpful."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review - your feedback is appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can help you with.

Premium Choice Ltd
"Really good service and really nice staff that would talk to you and got a really good deal"

Premium Choice Ltd
"I got shafted by A Choice!!!!! Beware!!!! An unspecified amount of no-claims was demanded after telling them I didn't have any, a follow up email was unanswered , the insurance cancelled and £263 fine arrived!!! Beware!!"
Hi Ross,

Thank you for leaving a review - I am sorry that you were not happy with the service you received.

Since leaving the review I can see that you've spoken to us about your issues. I'm glad we were able to put things right for you.

Premium Choice Ltd
"Warning Before u insure your motor make sure u see these reviews.. They are proper robbers.. stay Away From this Fraud Broker Called A choice"

Premium Choice Ltd
"If I could give minus stars, I would ... the worst insurance company I ever had to deal with .... extortionate fees if selling your car and with that cancelling the insurance early .... in desperation I transferred the policy and weeks later and many phone calls , still not able to have the included breakdown service in the correct name and car ... two managers got involved and were meant to contact me , which still hasn’t happened after 48 hours as promised .... endless waits on the phone just to achieve something as simple as asking for a breakdown certificate with the right details on .... what a complete farce this company is , Never again !!!!"
Hi Christiane,

Thank you for your review - I'm sorry that you were unsatisfied with the service you received.

Thank you for speaking with us about your issues and letting us put them right.

If you have any further queries please get in touch.

Premium Choice Ltd
"very poor customer service, not the best insurance company out there. wouldn't advise anyone to go with them, is not worth the stress even though it may come across cheaper and your policy may be canceled. They would have you waiting on the phone for 45 minutes to an hour."

Premium Choice Ltd
"No stars /and 5 stars for day light robbery , bunch of theives/ I will make sure that i take them to BBC WHATCH DOG"
Hi S.b,

Thank you for your review.

Please get in touch so that I can understand what your issues are and try to help you. You can email me using feedback@a-choice.co.uk with your contact details and I will be in touch.

Premium Choice Ltd
"I wanted to change my car from BMW X5 3.00L engine sport insurance group 47. To JAGUAR X TYPE 2.1L engine insurance group 22 and the price is going much more, i don't understand how is that possible??? The other thing is i have 5 months left which is 5 times of 79.99= less than £400 but if i cancel the insurance to day i will have to pay £327.79 none of this are making any sense???"
Hi Sami,

Thank you for your review.

We are an insurance broker and we don't set the price of insurance, however you are clearly unhappy and we would like to help you if we can.

Please email me using feedback@a-choice.co.uk with your details and I will look into this for you.

Premium Choice Ltd
"avoid avoid avoid !! Had to cancel the insurance they are scammers !!"

Premium Choice Ltd
"Cancelled insurance after 7 days paid over 300 pound deposit. Dodgy company I think.?"
Hi Donna,

Thank you for your review.

Please get in touch if you have any queries or if there is anything we can help you with. You can email us using feedback@a-choice.co.uk

Premium Choice Ltd
"They cancel my policy because I move to Northern Ireland. Then spoke to a Gentleman, he said they will refund my money in 1 month . Now over 3 months didn’t get anything back !"
Hi Dang,

Premium Choice Ltd
"Scammers. Sent my no claims discount, pictures of license, signed credit agreements. Then they cancel my policy because they want a driving license summary (never heard of one, none of my previous 5 insurance companies have asked for this) Go for any other company except the scam artists. (Customer service very unintelligent)"

Premium Choice Ltd
"Me and my friends are looking for a car insurance company, came across a choice. Now that I came across these reviews there’s no way any of us are buying from u guys. We live in central London in a very tight neighbourhood and word goes around. Not a good look!!! All I see is a reply sayin “please email me so I can look further” how about flipping not letting it happen in the first place?! Doughnuts"
"Where do I start? I had sent several emails to and from the company insurance regards to drivers licence, DVLA NCB letter and then my Driver's Licence check code. I then spoke with a gentleman who said I accidentally forgot to disclose a crash in 2015 which (was an honest mistake) he told me Underwriters would contact me as soon as possible, I then received a letter in the post in big Red underlined writing saying - Notice of Cancellation - I then called a different company and had to buy a new cover. To which I called A Choice extremely annoyed to which they responded that I had to pay £140 to cancel! The lady I spoke to on the 11/9 WAS RUDE, IGNORANT AND WAS QUITE HONESTLY NOT A PERSON WHO SHOULD WORK ON A PHONE. I then asked to speak to a manager and to which she responded there is a 48 hour call period. She said I could do a payment plan if I wanted but it would be an additional £20 a month. I then spoke to a family member who fortunately helped me out to which I called today 12/09 and paid for it in full. I have never had a bad experience with a company and this is the first review I have ever left and I'm disappointed it's started with a negative one! I would not recommend A Choice at all and advice people to stay away."
Hi Tim,