A Choice Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend A Choice

How would you rate A Choice?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Robbing gits that's what's wrong! I had enough trouble when I insured my Hyundai 130i last September saying they were cancelling my insurance having not received the correct docs which they had. Finally sorted that and now 6 months later I buy a Peugeot 2008. I ring today to change the car details, I expected an admin fee but nearly fell through the floor when they wanted charge me £200. Saying the Peugeot is a much bigger car, idiots it's no different in spec or size to the i30 estate. Went on comparison site and can get the car insured for 12 months for £260. Bye bye A Choice, I'll be to ringing tomorrow to cancel my insurance and never again! Lost a good customer through your utter greed!"
"The operator was very helpful with filling in the information and even rang me back the following day at the time he said to make sure everything was ok."
"Very easy to deal with I would definitely recommend them."
"Very easy to deal with I would definitely recommend them."
"My first years insurance premium was the most competitive. Received my renewal notice with the new premium and thought I would compare. No comparison site csme close. Renewed immediately. That’s s first"
Hi Brian

Thanks for sharing this. It's great to hear that we were able to find you a good deal on your renewal.

John
"absolute joke of a business. took money out of my bank account after I didn't renew my policy. £188 and refunded me £19 back.... you spend at least 30mins waiting to get through to anyone on the phone. after a years no claims with achoice they tried to drop my next years insurance by 3 pound....... SCAMMERS. DO NOT USE A CHOICE."
Hi Connor

I am sorry to hear this.

If you would like me to look into this further, could you please email me on feedback@a-choice.co.uk

John
"Very quick and easy to work with to get my csr insurance sorted swiftly"
Hi Anna

Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

John
"Scammers Scammers Scammers ..Steal money from everyone ...Been told my policy should be 220 and now took 265 without any reason ..Call them and they told me u have changed your car thats why ..but when i was going to insure my new car been told my monthley payment will be same only they will charge me broker fee £45 and i payed same time . i will never recomend anyone to use this fraud company thanks"

John
"Asked me to provide documents, emailed to say 1 of my documents does not exist as I stated a no No-Claims. Tried calling days on end and never got through. After submitting what I had par the No Claims I got a letter saying my insurance had been cancelled. Avoid at all costs"

John
"Very easy to deal with and the renewal was incredibly simple. I would definitely recommend them."
Hi Ben

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Its great to hear that we were able to find you a good deal on your renewal.

John
"So far so good, no problems and am happy to be with this insurance company"
Hi Oliver

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Its great to hear that we were able to find you a good deal on your insurance.

John
"A cyclist road into my daughter last July all was ok with rider and driver so I reported it even though no details or names were exchanged as no claims were going to be made now they won't give me my no claims or even a new quote been promised a call back every time I ring but they never do have since been told they git no right to keep them as no claims has been made they absolutely lie to u or ignore u so avoid these brokers"

John
"Insurance setup was as difficult as they could possibly make it, demanding document after document, lack of communication then threatening to cancel policy. Everytime I call (So far I have called 6 times, I sit on hold for over 20 minutes then give up). Never receive response to any of the 15 emails I have sent. Then to receive more 'documents missing' notifications, then when I call to complain they ignore me. Never trust this company. Would never use again!"

John
"Not even worth one star. If anyone is thinking of buying an insurance policy from a choice don't do it! They are the most unprofessional company ever to deal with! Worst customer service ever no one wants to help your with your query they cut off you if you annoy them. All is okay until you have an accident then your treated as a second class citizen - it has taken well over four months and they still haven't resolved my claim - unprofessional to say the least. Don't use them!!!"

John
"it was easy to yous website and good to get in touch with"
Hi Stuart

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking your time to leave this review.

John
"Fast simple and easy. Not difficult to get insured and cheap too"

John
"Not even worth 1 star to be honest never answer the phone not very helpful threatened to cancel my insurance and just took the payment even though canceling it which has now left me penniless find another car insurer well done a choice you can explain to a 7 year old a 2 year old and a 4 month old that in case of emergency we can't get out c***s come to mind!!!!!!!!!"
Hello Mary

John
"Absolutely disgusting! Cancelled insurance after chasing them around to get paperwork sent of when in my experience it’s all sent to you for you to return signed copies. Can’t get through to anybody, just music playing for 40 minutes! (Called several times at different times of the day it makes no difference) They may Be the cheapest but do yourself a favour and don’t ever use them. I may not even get a refund by the looks of it. I’m appauled and can’t even get through to speak to them about it."
Hi Alexis

I am sorry to hear that you have had problems getting through to our call centre.

If you would like me to look into this matter further, can you please email me on feedback@a-choice.co.uk

John
"They are scammers .Worst insurance company ever"

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.

If you would like me to look into this further for you, could you please email me on feedback@a-choice.co.uk

John
"The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Everything seemed like such an inconvenience. I could rarely get through to them on the phone as they would just cut the line or take over half an hour to answer whilst I would be on hold. I would not recommend A Choice at all."
Hello Niamh