Ace Working Holidays Reviews

Tell us how Ace Working Holidays made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
Laura Mcmurchie
"Ace working holidays got recommended from a PR while I was on holiday. As soon as I went home, I applied for my first season and is 100% the best thing I’ve done. Fabio and David were so reassuring and was there to support me all through my seasons and assured everyone had fun in the resort from boat parties to bar crawls. I recommend Ace working holidays to anybody that would like to work abroad in Maga."
Lorcan Devon
"What can I say? Honestly Ace working holidays is probably what made my experience what it was. They helped me with everything. Fabio and the team done everything no matter how small. They’re more like a 10 star than a 5 but unfortunately it doesn’t go that high on ratings. Any issues which was few they sorted as soon as they could and always checked in on you to see how you settled down and how your job is going. Whenever anyone asks me whom to go with I always and will alway Ace Working Holidays do they experience like I did and because of them I’m continuing to go back this year."
Luke Ward
"Currently Heading out for my second year with Ace , Fabio and the reps are all well connected and available to help !"
"I’m doing my 1st season abroad with Ace Working Holidays on the 1st of May. I couldn’t be more excited!! The head reps David and Fabio are so helpful they literally answer any questions you have and iv already met so many people through ace ! Iv met three lovely girls who I’m sharing my apartment with when i arrive I’m really looking forward to going out and doing my first season and I don’t think I could of picked a better company to do it with they make you feel completely at ease 100% recommend them to anyone 😃"
"Came out with Ace last year to work in Magaluf, everyone was always helpful from the very start right to the very end! Couldn't recomend them enough! Anyone looking to work abroad do not hesitate to book through Ace Working Holidays."
"After working previous years in resort I have nothing but good things to say about Ace Working Holidays. Fabio and David are always around to help and go the extra mile to ensure new workers are happy & settled in resort. They deal with everything from answering all the unknown questions before you even reach resort, to helping you secure a permanent job all Summer & continue to support you throughout the season with any concerns or questions you may have. Can’t recommend these guys enough! 💕"
"Was really happy that I came out with ace workers, Fabio was so helpful took me to my first job trial and helped with accommodation, even after my month he still helped me out for the rest of the season."
"Can't thank Ace enough for supporting me throughout, especially Fabio. Whenever I had an issue he'd help me sort it, he always checked in on us to make sure we were ok. Highly recommend Ace workers, its like one big family. Hoping to go back out in 2019."
"Really helped me decide the type of job that would suit me"
"Hi guys, I’m the PR manager for BCM nightclub, arguably the most famous name in the resort! We are looking forward to working again with Ace workers for summer 2019. Always an exceptional service. We can’t wait to meet this years new recruits and add to our team."
"Amazing company best thing I’ve done was to sign up with ace working holidays looked after me from day one and gave me the best advice and also pointed me in the right direction to find work straight away and also head rep Fabio was always there for me from day one and always made time for me when needed top man"
"By far the best company to go with, reps really care about you and ensure you have the best experience"
"Good company, great reps, fabio helped me out a lot last year and was always around if I needed something. The location of where I lived was great, just off the strip right on the beach. Had the best year of my life, highly recommend to anyone thinking about it."
"Ace have great and helpful staff who are ready to support and guide you 24/7 loved every minute with them."
"Heard very good things about Ace over the years whilst in the resort. Ace has been recommended by most if not all previous workers or current that I have spoken to. wouldn't go with anyother company."
"I would highly recommend Ace to anyone looking to work abroad they have a fantastic team willing to help you in any way they can! They offer there total support and will show you the ropes if its your for time time working abroad."
"Words can’t describe how excited I am to go to Magaluff !! Gonna be a wicked experience for life !! The team are brilliant too big up to Dave and Fabio !!"
"Ace are very professional and always happy to help, I got loads of help before going and they were great when I was maga, Fabio is a diamond and answered all questions I had, I would highly recommend going with ace, best company by far. 10/10"
"Hi I’m Andreas one of the managers at Alex’s bar!We have worked with Ace Workers since the beginning and given people plenty of opportunities throughout the years.We are currently looking for Pr’s/Bar Staff/Key Ring Girl/Shot Girl/Glass Collectors,Dancers. We are looking for hard working and confident people to join our team so we hope to meet you all this summer!"
"Ace were amazing, helped me settle in and supported me through my whole season. I even had the chance to stay in Spain for the winter! Love every minute and earned so much money selling tickets and being a PR."
Ace Working Holidays is rated 4.99 based on 209 reviews