Ace Working Holidays Reviews

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
Niki Wood
"I did my first season in Magaluf with Ace Working Holidays back in 2017 & this summer after having a year out and being bored out of my mind bck home in Stoke I decided to give Ibiza a go as I've always heard good things. Ace Working Holidays helped me out a ton in my first summer and I knew I could trust them to sort my accommodation & there is no better way to meet new people before you fly out. I honestly didn't think anything could beat Maga but Ibiza absolutely smashed it out the water, that place is unreal! Hats off to all the ace workers reps, thanks for everything guys Now where to next year 🤔"
James Bannister
"So the time has come... The end of my first season in maga. What a season it’s been and I can honestly say one of the best choices I’ve ever made. I’ve met some incredible people and made loads of new friends that back home I’d never have got too meet. I want to thank David William Thompson and the ace team for helping me get the ball rolling abroad and also Ben Morris Ben Buckley James Mccance John Daly for giving me the opportunity to PR at the square. Oh wait and I can’t forget my partner in crime for most of it George Carbery for living with me, putting up with me and lending me your clothes 😉😂 I’ve had the best 6 months and made some amazing memories! See you next year maga 😛"
Amelia Scholes
"Can’t believe my time in magaluf has come to an end for this year! I cannot thank ace workers enough for everything they helped me with before and during my time in magaluf. I was very nervous and worried flying out on my own at only 17, taking a risk that I may not get a job. However I am so thankful I ever took that risk as I got straight into a job and had no problems with being 17. Apart from being able to do bar work I had just the same opportunity as everyone else and just because I was 17 didn’t feel that there were any closed doors for me, if you are looking to work abroad and worried that you won’t get a job/your too young etc. Don’t be! And if any of you have any questions feel free to message me via Facebook or instagram- ameliascholess. I’ll give you any advice that you may need from my experience. Honestly if you don’t sign up you’ll regret it. I had the summer of a lifetime and cannot wait for March to come around for season 2🤘🏻🤘🏻"
"So excited for next summer 🏖 I have booked my place to work in Zante with this company. They have been so helpful so far and the other Ace members have been really friendly helping me settle into the group chat and can’t wait to meet everyone at the big summer warm up in Leeds xx"
"Feels like yesterday i was getting on the plane to Ibiza, times gone so quick, and its been a blast. Everything i expected and more, non stop laughs and stuff i couldnt even dare type here lol. Ace did everything they said they would, apartment was nice, helped me out with work and even took me to the doctors when i wasnt feeling well! might even give maga ago next year. cheers"
"Just came back from working the season in Napa, really enjoyed it, made some decent money, good friends, stories for the boys for days! haha thanks ace, hopefully see you next year"
"First and foremost i want to start by saying i was really unsure about even going to work abroad. Id always wanted to do it, but nerves had got the better of me last year. From the minute i spoke with Kyle at ACE, he made everything so easy, and explained how it all worked. Really put my mind to rest and i couldnt wait to get going. Ive just got home from the best summer of my entire life in Magaluf, and i wish i had done it sooner, met the best people ever and i cant wait to go back next year. If your thinkig about going to work with Ace you wont regret it!"
"Well it’s over and I miss everyone so much, magaluf you were amazing I left my soul life and dignity with you and that’s where it will stay 🤙🏼 I had the most amazing time and met some of the most wonderful people some I will never let go of ❤️ thank you to ace for all the help I got while over there especially considering I lost absolutely everything within the first 10 minutes of being there 😂 I stayed for 5 months and they were incredible honestly I would recommend going with ace for a working holiday 100% 👋🏼 until next time I love you maga 🎊"
"I’ve recently come home from working in Magaluf for four months. I couldn’t thank Ace enough for all the help and support! They help with apartments, jobs and set up events for all the workers so they can show them around and meet other workers! It’s so easy to sign up and Fabio and David are always there to answer your questions😊 When I arrived I met some ace workers at the airport and they took me to my transfer, when I got to my apartment I met some other workers who made sure I was ok with our apartment and then they showed me around the strip! Ace reps would tell me about any jobs that we’re going which helped a lot! I fell really lucky and found myself a job in a hotel bar which I worked with for the season! I enjoyed it because it was simple, got to meet loads of new people as well as workers and had so much fun!💃🏽 The best part about working in Magaluf was being able to go anywhere and see familiar faces..and the weather and drinking of course🤪🤣 Can’t wait for the reunion!🥂"
"Signing up for Ace working holidays was probably one of the best things I have done, the reps workers and everyone else in the company are so helpful and grateful. I came out in July and had loads of help finding a job, I work at the square and was the best place to start work. If you are looking to work abroad next year or the on coming years come with ace as you will not regret it."
"Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to everyone at Ace Working Holidays. I have spent the last 5 months having the time of my life in Zante. If i could give 10 stars i would, thank you so much to all the ace reps and all the friends ive met. Cant wait for next year now. xx"
"Signed up with this company to work in Zante next summer. They have been so much help so far and iv made lots of new friends already in the ace zante chat group. Looking forward to the Ace Workers night out in Leeds where we get to meet the ace reps and everyone else who is going to work away with them next summer."
"Have just secured my place for Magaluf next year and i carnt wait. Have only spoke to the ace guys on the phone and throuh the facebook page but everything has been spot on so far. Buzzing to get out there and get amongst it all. OGGY OGGY OGGY OI OI OI MAGA2020"
"I got home last week from doing the season in Napa! had the best time ever, anyone thinking about doing the summer with ace.... DO IT!! Special thanks to Joe, helped us out too many times to mention lol"
"Just booked my flight home after the best summer working in Magaluf. Going to enjoy the last 3 days getting a suntan. Ace Workers we great and did what they promised when i signed up last September. They provided me with accommodation for the full summer and got me my job at as a hotel rep. I made loads of new friends and already been offered my job back to go back next season. Thanks Ace Working Holidays for amazing summer cant wait to see my friends from home. See you next year MAGA 2020"
"Just want to say, Ace themselves were really good, service was great from start to finish, helped me with 3 different jobs over the summer and helped me move apartment as well! The only reason i gave a 2 star was because it just wasnt for me, working in Magaluf. I knew it would be a lot of partying etc, but it was just a madness, people bed swapping everynight, drinking, out till 6am every day. Just not for me, but again, Ace were great!"
"I signed up to work in Malia this summer with this company. For my own reasons i wasnt able to make it.I was so gutted. I was still in the Ace Workers Malia members group and i could see all the members uploading pictures of them loving it. The company was very professional signing me up and always provided all the information we needed. Hopefully i can sign back up again for next summer. I recommend using Ace workers if your thinking about doing a summer season abroad."
"I am going to work in Magaluf next year with ace working holidays. So far everything has been good, the guys are always around to answer questions and theyve made it nice and simple to get sorted. see you next year"
"I did 4 months in Zante last year and had a good time, ace made everything alot easier and were always as helpful as possible. i would recommend them to anybody who wants to go and work abroad and wants to do everything properly and safely. Thank you ace"
"Me and the girls went on holiday to Ayia Napa in July and i absolutely loved the place. After a few to many sambuca shots we said lets come out here next summer and work. We started asking the reps and workers on nights out how to do it or whats the best way to go about it. They told us to search Ace Working Holidays and to join their facebook group. When we got back this is exactly what we did. After applying through the website the ace reps arranged a call with me and my friend. Fabio explained everything to us and answered any questions we have and then we signed up for next summer. We are both only 18 and we are very nervous but even more excited. I will leave another review at the end of my summer season in Ayia Napa. eeeekk cant believe im actually doing this x"
Ace Working Holidays is rated 4.90 based on 486 reviews