Ace Gas Guard Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ace Gas Guard
"Ace plumbing got me out of a pickle by being able to send someone on the day I called. A very polite, efficient plumber arrived & carried out our repair in about 30 minutes. Very pleased with the service received even if it was a little expensive."
"Very quick and efficient"
"Sam was very efficient and pleasant even though he was very busy that day. He explained about the water pressures and checked the boiler for leaks. Showed me how to rectify pressure levels etc."
"Looks good but awaiting results"
"Thorough work done by John...very affable and left place tidy.....I did not appreciate being woken up by over zealous female at 8.15. When told she said "go back to sleep now" asked if I would complete a questionnaire, well I did ,just send it .phonecall waste of time and annoying!"
"The plumber I asked for came promptly. He phoned before to check that I was in. He was competent and traced the leak quickly. The report was a bit slow in coming but that wasn't a problem."
"Would use again"
"Good services and very punctual"
Ace Gas Guard is rated 4.53 based on 68 reviews