Ace Gas Guard Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Ace Gas Guard
"Some initial problems getting an engineer to attend. First one never arrived, on contacting Ace we were informed he was involved in an accident on the way to us. We rescheduled another engineer. This one didn't turn up either and on contacting Ace they could not raise the engineer to find out what had happened. We rescheduled again with Ace being very apologetic and offering a discount off the bill to compensate for our disruption. The third engineer turned up almost to the second and was very clean and efficient."
"Would use again"
"Good services and very punctual"
"I was locked out my flat and I called the company up and they were at my property within and hour to let me in. They even fitted and new lock for me. great company will be telling all my friends about them."
"My window was smashed by a football and the glazer came round with in 90 minutes and put a new window in. The company was fast and the price was extremely competitive"
"I woke up and found a spider infestation in my kitchen. Ace pest control came out that morning and treated it. They even cam back a second time to ensure it was gone. I would highly recommend this company if you have a problem like this."
"My boiler broke down so I called Ace trades for help. They got to me the same and the service was outstanding and my boiler was up and running there and then. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend them."
"Got locked out of my property, called Ace Trades and got an engineer out within the hour! Great service, highly recommend."
Ace Gas Guard is rated 4.53 based on 68 reviews