Ace-Pest Control Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Mike

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ace-Pest Control in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mike Freeman
Verified Buyer
"The contractor arrived promptly on each visit, however the actual service provided represented poor value for money. There was insufficient advice about preventing vermin entering our property. No vermin were actually caught and we are unsure as to whether the problem has been resolved."
Tripuri Dunne
Verified Buyer
"Jordon was a charming and helpful young man but I think many of the comments were unnecessary he was very chatty and as unblocking the toilet proved to be very simple I am not sure why he spread the work out over such an extended period of time. We actually wanted to eat so were all waiting for him to go. You asked an extra £100 for unblocking the sink and bath but the sink was not blocked and he said the bath would run faster if I put some bleach down from time to time. I signed off his work on a blank page because I thought I had made an agreement with Ace trades for £95 or £114 if they needed to use vacuum. He simply used the plunger so I feel I have overcharged as the whole thing could have done in less than 10 mins."
Valerie Payne
Verified Buyer
"Some initial problems getting an engineer to attend. First one never arrived, on contacting Ace we were informed he was involved in an accident on the way to us. We rescheduled another engineer. This one didn't turn up either and on contacting Ace they could not raise the engineer to find out what had happened. We rescheduled again with Ace being very apologetic and offering a discount off the bill to compensate for our disruption. The third engineer turned up almost to the second and was very clean and efficient."
Ace-Pest Control is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews