ace-localplumber.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ace-localplumber.co.uk
3PM
3PM

info@ace-locksmiths.co.uk

Tell us how ace-localplumber.co.uk made you happy

"Quick response, fixed the problem, friendly and helpful, cleaned up afterwards. Highly recommend"
Are you ace-localplumber.co.uk ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The plumber arrived about an hour after placing a phone call on a Saturday afternoon. He was polite, professional, and friendly. The job was finished in an hour. He fixed a design flaw with the original work. Everything seems to be working well so far. What could have been a major headache was fully resolved in a couple of hours."
"I was very happy with the service. I phoned with a boiler problem about 9am. By midday, a polite, professional, friendly engineer had diagnosed the problem and done the necessary to get the boiler working until I can replace the thermostat that caused the problem. Couldn't have been easier."
"Mr Joe manning the phonelines was excellent - a true gent. Compassionate and 'gets it sorted'. All in all we are very satisfied with the company. The plumber in question I worry was a bit dismissive initially - the initial visit was a 'quick fix' - though when that didn't work - he came back the next day and did the additional work under the same tariff. My wife and my mum said he was very polite - I didn't meet him myself. All in all a bit pricier than a locally sourced job - but you get a top-notch service very quickly. When I had tried calling the local people in the first instance - I got no reply or some people said 'nothing for 2 days'"
"Thank you very much indeed for your quick and efficient service. The plumber you sent was polite, courteous, efficient and I would recommend him and you to anybody."
"I used ACE trades to eliminate some bed bugs. I found their entire team to be very professional from start to finish. the work was carried out promptly and the problem has been solved. Thank you ACE trades."
"I needed to change my locks because my keys were stolen. Ace sent someone over within two hours of me calling them which was super. The guy was very nice and did the job in about 10 minutes. Their speedy service definitely made the whole experience feel hassle-free. I'm very happy with my overall experience and would absolutely recommend them!"
"Helpful, honest and financially sensitive to the costs that equate with boiler and plumbing repairs. We used ace for a second quote, they came out for free, identified the correct issue and quoted to fix the problem at half the price."
"We were desperate-no heat or hot water electric fires everywhere, rang around various Heating companies all said 2 days to come out! then my wife saw a good comment about "Acetrades" on facebook, so tongue in cheek I phoned them . A nice lady asked for my heating problems and where I lived, informed me of their hourly rates and then said they could have an engineer at my place by 8 O'clock that very night! The engineer arrived, did his diagnosis, needed parts so left but returned in the morning and fixed the problem. A very good service was provided and was kept informed at all times, will recommend to my friends excellent"
"Used ace trades as they said they could send someone out to help on the same day. The engineer called to let me know he was 20 minutes away which was to my supprise as I had already been given a time slot by the office. The engineer was promt with his findings and set out to work straight away. The engineer left my property in a tidy manor and was very polite. All in all I was very pleased with the works carried out and would defiantly be using again if I have any issues."
"Thank you so much for your service, I highly recommend this company to anyone needing this service A***"
"I fully recomend Ace pluming and heating. Very professional, prompt service and all works carried out within the spesified time scale to a high class finish. Very happy customer."
"CAME ON TIME BROHJGT THE RIGHT KIT. WAS EFFICIENT AND CLEAN . HOPE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS IN 2016 THANK YOU BRIAN PARRITT"
"I Contacted Ace Trade when my boiler stopped working, the gentleman that I dealt with over the phone was very polite and extremely helpful and had an engineer attend that afternoon. The engineer was well mannered and professional, he diagnosed the problem very quickly and even took the time to explain and show me the problem. The engineer managed to find and replace the part that afternoon. Great service & highly recommended!"
"My power went out and there was a fault with my fuse box. The engineer dave was very freindly and solved the issue within 2 hours of my first contact. Would use again for sure"
"Very impressed with service from company from initial and subsequent contact with Joe and from Wazeem who fixed our heating. Very polite, business-like and efficient all round and will definitely use company for any future issues."
"First impression was very good indeed from the first contact with Joe who was both professional and efficient to the Engineers who were excellent. Although the work is ongoing I believe it was a good choice. Service and politeness superb to date. Ian Macdonald"
"I have found this young man called Joseph to be extremely helpful, efficient and polite. I have requested an emergency service to be dealt with, and thats what I got. I have no hesitating or doubt who I'll be calling the next time I have a problem that needs dealing with swiftly and promptly. I have already spread the word amongst my friends and family. What a world this would be, If this kind of service was the norm. Well done to this young man Joseph. 5 ? to u & the company u represent."
"Ace pest control is in my apinion a very very professional company .. There is full contact from start to finish and the technician sure knows his job and gave me 3 X options in what he was going to do I would like to thank all the staff especially joe Keep up the good work ace"
ace-localplumber.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews