ace-localplumber.co.uk Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Tina

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ace-localplumber.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tina Barton
Verified Buyer
"Quick response, fixed the problem, friendly and helpful, cleaned up afterwards. Highly recommend"
Paul Whiting
Verified Buyer
"The plumber arrived about an hour after placing a phone call on a Saturday afternoon. He was polite, professional, and friendly. The job was finished in an hour. He fixed a design flaw with the original work. Everything seems to be working well so far. What could have been a major headache was fully resolved in a couple of hours."
Mike Patten
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service. I phoned with a boiler problem about 9am. By midday, a polite, professional, friendly engineer had diagnosed the problem and done the necessary to get the boiler working until I can replace the thermostat that caused the problem. Couldn't have been easier."
Dr Malik Saoudi
Verified Buyer
"Mr Joe manning the phonelines was excellent - a true gent. Compassionate and 'gets it sorted'. All in all we are very satisfied with the company. The plumber in question I worry was a bit dismissive initially - the initial visit was a 'quick fix' - though when that didn't work - he came back the next day and did the additional work under the same tariff. My wife and my mum said he was very polite - I didn't meet him myself. All in all a bit pricier than a locally sourced job - but you get a top-notch service very quickly. When I had tried calling the local people in the first instance - I got no reply or some people said 'nothing for 2 days'"
Paula Phelps
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much indeed for your quick and efficient service. The plumber you sent was polite, courteous, efficient and I would recommend him and you to anybody."
Tim Sneijder
Verified Buyer
"I used ACE trades to eliminate some bed bugs. I found their entire team to be very professional from start to finish. the work was carried out promptly and the problem has been solved. Thank you ACE trades."
Jennifer Todd
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient"
Naomi Grant
Verified Buyer
"I needed to change my locks because my keys were stolen. Ace sent someone over within two hours of me calling them which was super. The guy was very nice and did the job in about 10 minutes. Their speedy service definitely made the whole experience feel hassle-free. I'm very happy with my overall experience and would absolutely recommend them!"
Beryl Sillett
Verified Buyer
"Sam was very efficient and pleasant even though he was very busy that day. He explained about the water pressures and checked the boiler for leaks. Showed me how to rectify pressure levels etc."
Edwina Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Helpful, honest and financially sensitive to the costs that equate with boiler and plumbing repairs. We used ace for a second quote, they came out for free, identified the correct issue and quoted to fix the problem at half the price."
Frank Keaney
Verified Buyer
"Looks good but awaiting results"
"We were desperate-no heat or hot water electric fires everywhere, rang around various Heating companies all said 2 days to come out! then my wife saw a good comment about "Acetrades" on facebook, so tongue in cheek I phoned them . A nice lady asked for my heating problems and where I lived, informed me of their hourly rates and then said they could have an engineer at my place by 8 O'clock that very night! The engineer arrived, did his diagnosis, needed parts so left but returned in the morning and fixed the problem. A very good service was provided and was kept informed at all times, will recommend to my friends excellent"
Ashley Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Used ace trades as they said they could send someone out to help on the same day. The engineer called to let me know he was 20 minutes away which was to my supprise as I had already been given a time slot by the office. The engineer was promt with his findings and set out to work straight away. The engineer left my property in a tidy manor and was very polite. All in all I was very pleased with the works carried out and would defiantly be using again if I have any issues."
Ashley Dawson
Jade Villiers
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for your service, I highly recommend this company to anyone needing this service A***"
Michelle Belam
Verified Buyer
"I fully recomend Ace pluming and heating. Very professional, prompt service and all works carried out within the spesified time scale to a high class finish. Very happy customer."
Brian Parritt
Verified Buyer
"CAME ON TIME BROHJGT THE RIGHT KIT. WAS EFFICIENT AND CLEAN . HOPE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS IN 2016 THANK YOU BRIAN PARRITT"
"I Contacted Ace Trade when my boiler stopped working, the gentleman that I dealt with over the phone was very polite and extremely helpful and had an engineer attend that afternoon. The engineer was well mannered and professional, he diagnosed the problem very quickly and even took the time to explain and show me the problem. The engineer managed to find and replace the part that afternoon. Great service & highly recommended!"
Antony Barrows
Verified Buyer
"My power went out and there was a fault with my fuse box. The engineer dave was very freindly and solved the issue within 2 hours of my first contact. Would use again for sure"
Andrew Blake
Verified Buyer
"Thorough work done by John...very affable and left place tidy.....I did not appreciate being woken up by over zealous female at 8.15. When told she said "go back to sleep now" asked if I would complete a questionnaire, well I did ,just send it .phonecall waste of time and annoying!"
ace-localplumber.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews