AccuScrews Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend AccuScrews
11PM
11PM

Tell us how AccuScrews made you happy

"I found their website by searching online and found their filter system very convenient to help discover what material options were available for my M5 countersunk screws - I ended up choosing the A4 stainless option and they arrived next day without issue"
Are you AccuScrews? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback AccuScrews receives. Reply Free
"My order was placed on 8th Aug. I am still awaiting delivery of SFKT-No. 14-3-A2. There have been several incorrect deliveries of items ordered and although very promptly corrected, pointed to some problems with incorrect selection of items. I hope you can sort this problem."
"Ordered on the 22nd August but didn't receive order until 4th September. I'd sourced the bolts else where in the meantime. What arrived looked fine...just don't need them anymore!"
"I am fully satisfied by the quality of screws and delivery time. However the customer service still can be improved. I have never received an e-mail confirmation about payment and placing the order (also the web-site reports me each time about sending the confirmation e-mail). I am slightly confused by the invoice, which I can download from the web-site. It shows price (including VAT) and the delivery cost. The sum of these two quantities does not match to the total sum. Now I have understood – the delivery cost is shown without VAT. Would you show “delivery cost+VATâ€ù as well, please? It would simplify the understanding."
"Good product well made but dispatch time was very poor , had to cantact after a week to find out where they were which prompted them to be sent. Noticed other buyers had the same issue maybe someone was on holiday"
"Made a fairly small order. Shipping was high for the size of my package, with no cheaper options. I wasn't ever contacted with the shipping status, or tracking info. My package just eventually showed up in my mailbox. I'm extremely happy with the product I received. Fitment is good, and quality feels high."
"It would be beneficial to display the acctual picture of your products, not just 3D drawing. The precision and visual quality of the screws, I've received is nowhere close to the product pictures shown on your website. It's disappointing then to receive the order and see the actual appearance (and even some dimensions) diverge from the images and information on your web."
"No real problems with the order other than having paid a relatively large amount for next day delivery, it took 3 days to process the order which made the expensive delivery option pointless."
"Well i ordered some screws on the 7/5/14 and havent heard anything since until now asking for a review. So i would say your communication is very poor and needs to be worked on. However your website was very easy to use and you have a great range of item but i dont think we will be using you again. a shame really Regards"
"I thought these items would be ex-stock"
"I was in desperate need for these parts so before ordering on-line I called to check what quantity there was in stock. I was told there were 255 in stock and none more due until mid-March so I then went to the website and ordered the 255. 10 days later when they still hadn't arrived I called to find out the latest status only to be told by someone else that there was only 150 in stock so they were holding the order until the balance arrived in mid-March. Obviously this defeated the purpose of me calling to check in the first place as I was clearly given inaccurate information and also not kept informed when there was going to be a sizeable delay. In fairness, when this was discovered the 150 in stock were sent and the remainder cancelled without any hassle."
"No communication. Website states that order is complete but we're a week past the ETA of product and I have received nothing. I would not recommend ordering anything from this place unless it's the last place on earth that carries it, and you don't need it any time soon. Or ever. Because who knows if it will EVER arrive."
"Sorry for the low score which may rise, but I have not received the shipment. A message last weekend asked if I had received the nuts as they thought there had been a delivery error. I replied by email over the weekend, to which no reply, or acknowledgement but worst of all no nuts!!"
"Sent the wrong size, then sent replacement by post which held us up even longer"
"I am sorry to say that I never even received the Grubb screws that I ordered. I am glad to have this chance to mention this. I have since had to purchase grubb screws from elsewhere. I would therefore be grateful for a refund. Many thanks."
"I bought from eBay, they have a clear policy stating that you cannot use buyers email addresses to add to mailing listing. They ignored this and auto enrolled my e-mail to markletting spam mailing lists direct from AccuGroup spoiling an otherwise OK transaction"
"I have been sent a request for a review however the items ordered have not arrived yet"
"I purchased 6x M10x220mm cap heads. They took a week and 2 days to come which was cutting it a bit fine for our deadline. When they did come, all 6 cap heads were bent to the point were they wouldnt fit through the engine they had to go through. Unfortunately because we were so close to our deadline, we had to straighten them to use them. Not impressed with the quality of product, won't be using them again if i can help it."
AccuScrews is rated 2.17 based on 18 reviews