Accepta Ltd Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Accepta Ltd

About Accepta Ltd: Accepta Limited is a UK based supplier of speciality chemicals, dosing equipment and laboratory water analysis. We supply companies all around the world with high quality products to support their industrial processes

info@accepta.com

Unit 15, Tarran Road
Tarran Trading Estate

Tell us how Accepta Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"I have only used Accepta products for a short time, they do appear to be doing what it says on the label. The company was very helpful in answering my questions."
"Product working well"
"We have used Accepta for many years now and they always endeavour to deliver chemicals as fast as possible. For this reason, I have no reservations in recommending them."
"Once they had the results they were very happy to discuss them with me. I spoke in depth to the lab and they answered all my questions then followed it up with an email. Pretty good service!"
"Good service, quick Delivery"
"good service"
"The Accepta website is user friendly and very easy to use. I was quickly able to find the product I wanted to purchase! The basket and checkout pages are very clearly laid out, the payment options are great also making the ordering process very slick. Very happy with you service in general too! 5*."
"Found it difficult to contact Accepta via phone to place a small order - I then placed the order via your web site on 16/08/18 - Goods arrived on - Good Service"
Hi Terry

Thank you for ordering online, we designed this to be simple and convinient. Sickness and holidays did leave the phones short staffed the last few weeks so appologies. I can see your order was actually dispatched early and delivered on the 23rd with a signature. Please check this and ammend your review.

Regards

Ben - Marketing Manager
"after an initial misunderstanding of our requirements things were quickly put right and a good result was achieved .Thank you"
"Really impressed with the service that we received. Great system and customer service was spot on. Will definitely use this company again"
"You have been able to supply the chemicals I needed."
"Accepta Ltd response time always makes me happy."
"Accepta is a one stop shop for various water / chemical related solutions for different industries, more so their response time to inquiries are very prompt."
Thanks for your review Franklin, I'm pleased we have been able to exceed your expectations.
"Collection process could be better"
Thank you for the review Alan, I will look into how we can improve the collection process so it is better streamlined in the future.
"reliable and quality water treatment chemical supplier"
"everything ok"
"Nobody answers the phones! I called every day at different times. No customer service. Avoid at all cost!"
Our apologies you have had a poor experience, we have been relocating office and factory and this has meant teething issues the last few weeks. We will be increasing the number of people in the company who take incoming calls to cover busy periods.
"When Debbie left in 2017 the service went down hill and orders were missed and delays were occurring. It was also very difficult to get through on the phone. I think it's got better but we don't get email order acknowledgements any more. We haven't had any recent problems with orders being missed or delays, therefore as before I think service has got better."
Thanks for your review Liz

Our apologies for not providing the service you are used to, we will ensure communication is fast and efficient from now on.

Regards

Ben
"Excellent customer care and knowledge of the test equipment and chemicals industry is second to none. We purchase all our testing equipment through Accepta and we are always suitably impressed with the speed of delivery. Great company to deal with, largely down to the helpful and friendly staff, but also the competitive prices."
Accepta Ltd is rated 4.16 based on 19 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access