Accent Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Accent Clothing
Read Accent Clothing Reviews

About Accent Clothing:

Accent Clothing is an award winning family run independent business, specialising in selling designer clothing online and in-store. Considered ‘Denim Specialists’ and situated within Queens Arcade in Leeds City Centre, the store houses a warm and social atmosphere that filters through to the shop floor and its customers. Accent takes pride in sourcing garments and accessories that contribute to making our customers feel special and unique. More importantly, the Accent staff aim to build a rapport where possible with all customers. Our goal is to provide a first class service without being intrusive and build long-term relationships with our clients.

info@accentclothing.com

11-13 Queens Arcade
Leeds

Tell us how Accent Clothing made you happy
Service was really personal whilst remaining professional
A very helpful service with a great collection of designer clothes to choose from.
When I walked in they were super proactive and helpful. They helped me find everything I wanted and didn’t mind when looking for other sizes. Lovely shop, will definitely be returning.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. I was worried about my parcel arriving on time as it was a present for my dad. They were very helpful over the, phone talking me through different gift options and it arrived the next day! Thank you :)
Accent Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 44 reviews