Accendo Markets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Accendo Markets

About Accendo Markets : Accendo Markets is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients.

info@accendomarkets.com

1 Alie Street

Telephone
"I am very happy with the service I get from Accendo Markets and in particular Amrit Panesar. He is very professional and pleasant to speak to and this counts for a lot."
"Accendo markets keep me connected with the market and its very well followed by Mr. Krishan Appiah ,which helps me to take certain decision on time."
Thank you!
"I like the updates on shares I trade. Updates from Bloomberg and Reuters plus industry updates and breaking news. I've had Matt Grice and James Abbott and found both to be excellent. I would like to continue a personal service with James. He understands how and which stocks I trade."
"Easy to deal with....."
Thank you!
"Having an individual on call to help me, as a complete novice gives me the confidence to try trades to see what happens. The platform is very easy to use."
Thank you!
"I have not been with Accendo for some weeks !"
Thank you!
"I'm having a bit of fun dabbling in the markets, I'm not that good at it so far as I've made some poor choices. Accendo keep me informed of any important events happening which are likely to effect share prices. It's all a big learning curve still, but I'm improving with each trade thanks mainly to Tom who keeps me motivated."
Thank you Steve!
"The more I read the more I realise I know nothing. I am sure a trader needs instinct but I need to able to interpret graphs. my broker but I should imagine he's fed up with me I put some money on the account but haven't plucked up the courage to do a trade yet."
Thank you!
"I have only started trading(in any serious way) in shares about a year......I held one share for about 3 years but generally didn't trade. I only started the Accendo platform in the last few months as a mere apprentice. The information supplied by Accendo is very useful and supporting........staff on the phones/dealing tables are very helpful, efficient and friendly. £25 per trade, in and out is expensive..................I havnt tried others who advertise at cheaper trading rates so cant really compare"
Thank you!
"Please stop sending this request. I do not want to give any reviews - thank you"
"very helpful and straight forward service"
"The website is clear and easy to use. The research is specific and very useful allowing to form your own opinion on an investment."
"I am a moderately competent share investor, who tried to dip a toe into the more exotic investment strategies, in this case, CFD. My head sort of understands the theory - my heart is still very nervous, and my results have been mixed (like my stock picking!) I must, however, commend the amazing support I have received from my peronal excecutive, Ayman Aziz. His patience, understanding, and general help has been all, and more a tyro could wish for. The fact that I could only award 4 stars, is a reflection on me, not the company."
"Accendo market provide timely information that helps clients to make their own decisions about buying and selling shares."
"Aymen< he,s a nice chery voice in early morning"
"Some of the graphics on the website do funny things ... If you try and draw a line the trading graph moves up and down, so if you use the Gann Line tool to join points on the trading graph the candles move !!! Makes this a hit and miss affair... To be fair you can reposition the lines afterwards !! The other downside is there are times when new chart will freeze while loading. This only happens when you've opened several charts ... However it is variable ... I've had 7 charts open with no problem and other times trying to open the 4th comes to a stop !"
"I consider myself to be very fortunate to be an Accendo client! However, due to my limited skills and expertise, I think an advisory service is on the horizon in the near future. Sometimes I think I am sticking the proverbial pin in the FTSE and then closing my eyes with my fingers crossed."
"I am very happy wi"
"Helped me through my first foray into CFD trading. Friendly and professional."
"I have four cfd accounts all with different companies Accendo is the best by far:- 1. Personal service. 2. Precise information. 3. Timely reminders. Of-course the other firms provide the same but your staff does it better. Note still not making any money."
Accendo Markets is rated 4.81 based on 156 reviews