Accendo Markets Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Accendo Markets

About Accendo Markets : Accendo Markets is an online trading services provider, offering CFDs, spread betting and forex to retail (private) clients.

info@accendomarkets.com

WeWork
1 St Katherine’s Way

Click Here
Telephone
"Always available, whenever I call I get straight through to someone that can and will help. The staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and easy to talk to."
Thank you!
"Accendo are a company that ring you up to tell you anything to get you interested in there products and once they have you on the end of the hook will ring you up time after time after time to keep you trading not interested in how much you lose just how much they can make out of your trades avoid Amin azizi like the plague"
"I honestly thought that my small fund of circa £10k would make me an insignificant and irrelevant client for Accendo and that they would only focus on bigger accounts. The reality is that nothing is too much trouble for James Abbott and he treats me just like I imagine he treats his clients with "proper" funds. In the time I have been talking to James and Matthew I have learnt loads, made some money, but more importantly learnt how to trade safer, with less risk and not make so many stupid mistakes. I now talk to James at least 3 times a week and sense check every trade with him before I place it. As a small investor I believed expertise such as this was for the exclusive use of people with large funds, but James doesn't discriminate, he's just helpful to everyone."
Thank you!
"I have been with Accendo for a long time now, ten or twelve year's, probably more . As I told Sam (my trader) I thought that CFDs were better than sex . I stopped trading for a few years and only started back about a couple of months ago. But it is as if I had never been gone , so to speak. Sam has helped me every step of the way, at my age one forgets things. I have only praise for Accendo and as far as I am concerned the platform is the best . Now I am back trading at 71 years of age, I might even try sex again. Brian Robertson."
"Well, I would not be trading without the help of my trader, Sam Alnakkash. He provided a really great overview of Accendo Markets, an insight into trading in general and how to get started in trading online. His advice, support and training has been fantastic all along the way, enabling me to start trading earlier than I would have done had I not had the support. He has also been very adept at understanding me as a client in order to help me achieve my trading goals. I still have a lot to learn and hope I will get there."
Thank you!
"Excellent, knowledgable broker interaction and communication, coupled with very good research and analysis."
Thank you!
"Very good info and continuous support from Aymeb"
Thank you!
"The personal service of my dedicated broker is excellent. I do get daily mails on market conditions and information of future ex dividend dates of Stock by accendo Market, which is helpful to make a decisions on buy or sell stock. the whole concepts helps in to play with some money, risks and rewards in this share Market world, which makes me happy if and when I make any money,"
"My account manager Aymen has provided unbiased professional advice since day one. He allows me to trade at my own pace and is not pushy at all unlike most other brokers. Aymen is an extremely valuable asset to his Company and I would highly recommend Aymen and Accendo Markets."
Thank you!
"Whenever I have a query Accendo are always willing to help out with a patient answer. I especially mention Tom Robertson here whose valuable help has aided me in charting new waters. I really appreciated his call when a share of mine was doing well. Keep up the good work all."
Thank you!
"Aymen, top man always available."
Thank you!
"Being new to the CFD market I have found Accendo very easy to do business with and more importantly very supportive without being "pushy". The nominated trader really got to know me as an individual and has shown his understanding by always sticking to my unusual contact demands, he fully appreciates my particular likes/dislikes and is very good at assessing when to contact me and when not. He keeps me up to date with news and potential threats leading me to fully trust his advice and enhance my view of "the Accendo way" In contrast, and given my lack of knowledge, I chose to sign up with two suppliers, one being advisory and Accendo being transaction only, after six months I have formed a very clear opinion of both service providers and, regardless of the financial position, I am very clear which one will retain my business. I think it is fair to say that, based on my personal experience, giving advice and recommending trades without then maintaining the focus on short term market movement or portfolio valuation only serves to prove that the focus is on trade commission as opposed to client finances ! For me, in Accendo, and certainly in my personal trader, all my needs and expectations are being fully met..."
Thank you!
"Since I have been trading with Accendo Markets I have experienced much greater success than has been my experience with other trading companies mainly due to the help given by, what I consider to be my terminal with the trading floor, Mark, who has been most helpful in reminding me of the progress of my positions throughout the day and keeping me in touch with those positions so that I can more easily make successful trades when appropriate instead of missing out on opportunities through lack of attention. He draws my attention to the situations and enables me to make profitable trades. I am very happy with the situation at the moment and am enjoying the experience. Thomas Irving."
Thank you!
"Accendo markets keep me connected with the market and its very well followed by Mr. Krishan Appiah ,which helps me to take certain decision on time."
Thank you!
"I have been trading with Accendo Markets and James Abbott my account manager for coming on 5 years now, James Abbott the senior trader of Accendo Markets provides me with up to minute information when I need it and find him very easy and professional to deal with. Whenever I need to trade or am not sure about anything James is always their to help with any queries I may have. The Accendo Platform I find very easy to use and navigate although it has been slightly changed over the years but definitely for the better. Personal when I do trade 90% of the time, I rather telephone call to place my trade dealings and if James is not there to take my call I find others at Accendo like Sam, Lee take my trades and are. All in all everyone at Accendo Markets are amazing to deal with and my relationship with Accendo is just as I like it. Peter Petrou"
Thank you Peter!
""Our Trader, Aymen Azizi, has been nothing but attentive to our every need throughout our long relationship with him. No issue is too small, full explanations on all our questions.""
Thank you!
"I understand how to make a profit with CFDs. I am restricted by the range of companies I have knowledge of. Although, I am not sure that is a big problem. Tom Robertson is a very fine man."
Thank you!
"Being new to direct trading I needed help and was given all the time and advice that I needed to feel fully able to make decisions on what I wanted to invest in. I asked for and got exactly the type of info I required provided by Tom Cook, who I would recommend to anyone looking for help."
Thank you!
"I have been dealing with accendo for the past 8 years my broker Amrit I find him very helpful when he is there lol and had many offers to change but will not do it Bill Roberts"
Thank you!
"Very good all round service! Timely market information. (charts + trends coverage ) On the ball accounts managers ,quickly available and alert . Part of my success owed to my personal manager Mr Sam Springet , than you."
Accendo Markets is rated 4.81 based on 156 reviews